• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Official: We waited 2,766 days for this wrestling thread

PlacidSanity

Unknown
hardy. I believe he just got pinned for a guy's first match on RAW.

Isn't the guy suppose to report to the SD roster next weeks so he's doing a job on the way out......... despite the brand split meaning shit.:skully

Also, he's suppose to debut his new persona as well as he was hinting in one of the previous interview promos he did. Honestly if it's Willow, Jeff better have kept the IP unless the WWE has his cock in a hard vice that they took that away from him.:laugh

Nemesis

Cafe Queen
Can't believe Jeff Hardy is 2.5 years away from the 30th anniversary of his WWF debut where he faced Razor Ramon.

That said Jeff is really lucky to still be in work, even though he's similar in age of AJ styles, Jeff's troubles has made it so he can't be trusted as anything other than an enhancement talent that when is sober can be reliable, but no one can be sure if he'll have issues again.

So the best thing to do is to keep him going, have him job so he can enhance talent and have the kids buy his merch.

PlacidSanity

Unknown
Can't believe Jeff Hardy is 2.5 years away from the 30th anniversary of his WWF debut where he faced Razor Ramon.

That said Jeff is really lucky to still be in work, even though he's similar in age of AJ styles, Jeff's troubles has made it so he can't be trusted as anything other than an enhancement talent that when is sober can be reliable, but no one can be sure if he'll have issues again.

So the best thing to do is to keep him going, have him job so he can enhance talent and have the kids buy his merch.

Damn, it's been that long.:huh Surprised Jeff hasn't been black balled from the business with all the problems he has had. Hell I legit thought the guy was going to get black listed with what happen at the TNA PPV where he showed up high to a match with Sting and an audible had to be called on the spot to end it quick.

Nemesis

Cafe Queen
Damn, it's been that long.:huh Surprised Jeff hasn't been black balled from the business with all the problems he has had. Hell I legit thought the guy was going to get black listed with what happen at the TNA PPV where he showed up high to a match with Sting and an audible had to be called on the spot to end it quick.

Yup it's been that long. He was 17 at the time so it's not like he was already an adult. But yeah that incident in TNA vs Sting should have basically ended his career. Then all the incidents afterwards that kept piling up. CM Punk was unfortunately correct in his assessment of Jeff during their feud in which ended with Jeff leaving and going to TNA.

Honestly it seems like Jeff being alive is a miracle in of itself.

Nemesis

Cafe Queen
Roman deserves the Bruno record.

My view on records is basically like Javelline did theirs.

Essentially Javelin events changed in the late 80s/early 90s because the throws were going way too far so they changed the actual javelin so it couldn't be thrown as far, so all records got put into a legacy mode while a new one was put in place with the new javelin.

With the adding of weekly shows in the 90s wrestling itself changed radically that it really isn't the same "sport". Essentially having the Brock/Punk/Longest Cena reigns being the top longest reigns so never compared to the types of Bruno, Backlund, 1st Hogan etc.

Kisame3rd14

My view on records is basically like Javelline did theirs.

Essentially Javelin events changed in the late 80s/early 90s because the throws were going way too far so they changed the actual javelin so it couldn't be thrown as far, so all records got put into a legacy mode while a new one was put in place with the new javelin.

With the adding of weekly shows in the 90s wrestling itself changed radically that it really isn't the same "sport". Essentially having the Brock/Punk/Longest Cena reigns being the top longest reigns so never compared to the types of Bruno, Backlund, 1st Hogan etc.
This all makes sense considering the audience has changed and in a society where information is processed so fast and then considered obsolete, it would be nearly impossible to give Roman an eight year reign. Maybe they should retire the WWE belt and give Roman 3-5 years with the universal title.

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord
That was more a cry for help then a black eye for the business. Why the hell did they let him go out like that? That was completely on them.

PlacidSanity

Unknown
Wow. Man they are crazy. I would fight with everything I have to get Dynamite on another day of the week.

Cancel that Rhodes show.
But but Rhodes to the Top is Cody's only way of showing he's surpassed Triple H in relevance. Plus, Cody want to go for the gold and hold pre racist rant Hogan type of power........ and probably follow in the guy's footsteps by him and Brandi becoming swingers.:LOS

Soon this will be the new :bury.:LOS

lolRaiden

But but Rhodes to the Top is Cody's only way of showing he's surpassed Triple H in relevance. Plus, Cody want to go for the gold and hold pre racist rant Hogan type of power........ and probably follow in the guy's footsteps by him and Brandi becoming swingers.:LOS

Soon this will be the new :bury.:LOS

lol well he better not forget Triple H got pushed out basically of WWE creative. Be careful what you ask for :dead.

PlacidSanity

Unknown
lol well he better not forget Triple H got pushed out basically of WWE creative. Be careful what you ask for :dead.

Nah, Cody has a back up plan if he over saturates himself on the AEW product. He has a Lucha persona he introduced in one of the BTE segments. Means shit because that fucking neck tatoo is a dead give away, and aligning himself as Fuego's guardian angel doesn't help at all.:skully

lolRaiden

If I were AEW reps, I would ask if I could be moved to Saturday. Anything over the TBS move.

lol Punk said no more titles. Even seems to be against the trip championship.

That shit is definitely not happening. :lmao :lmao.

Kisame3rd14

If I were AEW reps, I would ask if I could be moved to Saturday. Anything over the TBS move.

lol Punk said no more titles. Even seems to be against the trip championship.

That shit is definitely not happening. :lmao :lmao.
Their ME of the women’s division is garbage, he’s right that they don’t deserve a midcard title, but it is what it is.

Rukia

VIP
Baker is over for her promos and her character work. Actual wrestling ability is a weakness.

I like Hayter a lot too.

I like Skye blue and Penelope Ford for their looks.

and no one else does anything for me.

Shida and Rosa are good hands that can work a decent match out of someone.

Last edited:

Kisame3rd14

Roman on a potential match with Punk

He’s older now. I haven’t really seen a full match. I’ve seen a clip or two. And to me, a step or two has been lost. Then also he got his whooped in the UFC. I don’t think anybody really believes someone 200 pounds soaking wet with no explosive bone in their body could ever really do anything to me. I’m 6’3”, 265 pounds, a legitimate athlete who can throw some weight around and has been on the gridiron at the highest level. D1. All ACC. I probably would’ve maintained in the NFL if my health issues didn’t happen when I was 22 years old. So, I mean, when it comes down to it, I’ll throw him and pretty much the rest of that roster out the club no problem. They’re just little brothers, you know?

:lmao

Top Bottom