• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Official: We waited 2,766 days for this wrestling thread

Rukia

VIP
A segment like this actually makes sense if this is truly going to be developmental now. Throw all the talent out there. Give them something crazy and see how they handle it.

strange even by wrestling standards though

Kisame3rd14

I didn’t get to see the end of the 4way or the wedding but there’s some good things being said about the show from the IWC. I will say this, showing off new stars and making this program a de facto performance center with cameras is pretty dope. The shit I did see was appealing and not embarrassing, so I’ll give them their credit there.

Kisame3rd14

I find it hilarious that people complain about the entertainment side of WWE when the entire “build”(or anti draw) to AEW tomorrow is an entrance theme for a mostly unknown guy from Japan. Talk about tribalism.

SAFFF

The odd part is there’s a lot of people saying she looked great, she looked terrible.
I don't know how they keep ruining something as simple as mandy rose. feel like they'd have made her into a fap favorite but the womens revolution kinda fucked it up for the diva types within the office's eyes.

Rukia

VIP
Timing is everything. I was just thinking about this earlier. Mandy was unlucky. She needed to move to the main roster before Carmella and Alexa Bliss. If she had done that.. maybe she would have gotten some of the opportunities that they got?

also, Mandy is horrible at all of the sports entertainment segments and promos.

Raiden

I find it hilarious that people complain about the entertainment side of WWE when the entire “build”(or anti draw) to AEW tomorrow is an entrance theme for a mostly unknown guy from Japan. Talk about tribalism.

My issue was that if they did the marriage segment, they should have done so before the fatal four way (if at all). It makes the wrestling component seem less important.

And we know from Jim Cornette that they have this love-hate relationship with wrestling. It seems like they're projecting that lol.

Kisame3rd14

My issue was that if they did the marriage segment, they should have done so before the fatal four way (if at all). It makes the wrestling component seem less important.

And we know from Jim Cornette that they have this love-hate relationship with wrestling. It seems like they're projecting that lol.
It definitely should have went before the title match, I can’t argue against that.

Top Bottom