• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Official: We waited 2,766 days for this wrestling thread

Ashen-Shugar

A wild romantic rover
lol Holy Schnikes is WWE going to buy AWA trademarks along wth International Wrestling? Quick read cashflow is good q/q but it pays like almost nothing in dividend.

Aries

ChaosReaper
So who's betting on them giving Big E a decent run before shitting on it in the end by having him get squashed to lose the title like Kofi and Bianca

Rukia

VIP
I don’t expect a good run. Big E didn’t earn the title on his current form. It is not like he was hot or fans were chanting his name every week. Boston made it clear during the opening segment. They actually preferred the idea of Randy Orton beating Bobby Lashley.

Big E got a lifetime achievement award last night.

Rukia

VIP
Disappointing ratings for Raw. But they are going to lose to Dynamite every week now that the NFL is back.

they can enjoy smashing Rampage every week I guess. :hm

PlacidSanity

Unknown
Are you playing on PC?
Sorry for the late reply, but on the PS4 via complentary code since my CE is delayed at bit for the PS5. Liking the system, sad they took out multiplayer but getting used to the combat system.

Back to wrestling, saw the highlights for Raw. So the main take away is that Big E was given the green light to hold major gold. Cool but hopefully creative and Vince has a long term plan instead of this being a reactory moment.

Watched both Darks, they seem to see something in Blue as she was given a bit of offense on Nyla Rose and also an entrance.

Kisame3rd14

Not sure who these two are but they are entertaining, I’m really digging seeing all these new people I never heard of before and them not being goofy.

Top Bottom