• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Official: Rain delay: God vs Vince Wrestling Thread

PlacidSanity

Unknown
Two theatrical and I think one or two that were straight to video.
I would like to ammend this false statement. Upon futher review I found out the franchise has three theatrical releases with a possible sequel to the second film. Seems I was mistaken that the third film shat the bed so bad it wasn't in theaters for long and went to home media. As for the other "straight to video", I mistook A League of Their Own as a gender bend sequel that was made to pocket more money for a failing Madonna film career. I apologize for this oversite, my bad. :sadpanda

Shirker

Life & Hometown
Yeah, ya'll right. It's about time he got a belt. He's one of their go-tos whenever somebody hot is in need of a feud to fill time before the next one. Only so many times he can bounce about before they finally put some gold on him. I guess it just seems so sudden. Homie just asks for a title shot, murders the guy who's holding it and leaves. :lmao

I wonder what Mox is gonna do now that he doesn't have a maguffin for people to chase.

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon Coon Hoe
Yeah, ya'll right. It's about time he got a belt. He's one of their go-tos whenever somebody hot is in need of a feud to fill time before the next one. Only so many times he can bounce about before they finally put some gold on him. I guess it just seems so sudden. Homie just asks for a title shot, murders the guy who's holding it and leaves. :lmao

I wonder what Mox is gonna do now that he doesn't have a maguffin for people to chase.
Go home, be a family man

Aesima

Velveteen got his first post-wwe booking, then lost it in an hour after complains came in. That's it, his wrestling days are over.

Also Punk is apparently itching to come back. apparently.

Last edited:

Shirker

Life & Hometown
Velveteen got his first post-wwe booking, then lost it in an hour after complains came in. That's it, his wrestling days are over.
The entire situation surrounding that dude sucks. So much promise awash down the drain....

EDIT*
...eh, who am I kidding. He was gonna be jobbing to Ricochet on 205 Live a year into his callup. That mad dosh he was gonna make is no more tho, which is almost a quarter as sad.

Last edited:

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon Coon Hoe
The entire situation surrounding that dude sucks. So much promise awash down the drain....

EDIT*
...eh, who am I kidding. He was gonna be jobbing to Ricochet on 205 Live a year into his callup. That mad dosh he was gonna make is no more tho, which is almost a quarter as sad.
Dudes been shit ever since he hurt his back

If he kept up the match qaulity he probably could have powered through being a gay sex offender

Shirker

Life & Hometown
Well there is this unwritten rule that if you fuck off somewhere else with a relative or love one left behind in the company, things don't really work out for them. I assumed it had somethin' to do with that.

Tho I suppose the Bellas are probably exempt from that, so nvm.

Rukia is a cornite
I mean I know that, but I try to give the benefit of the doubt. Plus I'm always interested in Rukia's perspective.

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon Coon Hoe
Well there is this unwritten rule that if you fuck off somewhere else with a relative or love one left behind in the company, things don't really work out for them. I assumed it had somethin' to do with that.

Tho I suppose the Bellas are probably exempt from that, so nvm.

I mean I know that, but I try to give the benefit of the doubt. Plus I'm always interested in Rukia's perspective.
Bryan gets offered the same money for less dates
Creative control
And the ability to go anywhere and wrestle anybody, and yet that is somehow considered a bad move

Thats utter foolishness

Rukia

VIP
I think there are some fun matches for Bryan in AEW and in NJPW. But in AEW you have Jericho, the Bucks, and Omega all in positions of power. And they will insist on wrestling and probably beating Bryan. And that would be a disgrace imo.

Top Bottom