• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Official: Rain delay: God vs Vince Wrestling Thread

Raiden

apparently WWE is into selling:

So they just cut employees for the hell of it lol.

Honesty I was kind of happy about the news. I don't know how they can keep showing television like way they do.

Rukia

VIP
I don’t necessarily believe that they aren’t selling because some guy says so. WWE will have hit up all of their “allies” last week and given them the denial message to spread. You don’t want sale rumors to come out until the sell is official.

Raiden

I don’t necessarily believe that they aren’t selling because some guy says so. WWE will have hit up all of their “allies” last week and given them the denial message to spread. You don’t want sale rumors to come out until the sell is official.

I hope they do. RAW is a flaming disaster, and Vince seems to be the root issue.

Maybe I'm wrong for wishing that but idk.

Kisame3rd14

Braun is a much better asset than Ryback ever was. He hits both the strongman and the rural demographics and he even appeals to SJWs with his victim of bullying experiences. He’s a legit monster with a well known move set. I’d like to see him in a serious promotion, although I know he couldn’t hack it in NJPW. Maybe ROH and some indies, he could come back to WWE like a polished diamond.

Kisame3rd14

Yeah I didn't want to say a the risk of sounding like an a-hole but 1M dollars a year for him is kinda nuts.
At first glance I agree but then again, who knows. He was a child fan favorite for awhile, he probably moved ton of merch, and unlike other guys who make that level of money he didn’t have specified clauses. On paper, sure he’s probably worth in the mid-high six figures. Without knowing who makes what, it’s hard to gauge value.

Rukia

VIP
I would bring back Murphy, Vega, Black, Strowman, Ruby, and Samoa Joe for steep discounts. I wouldn’t bother with any of the other cuts.

PlacidSanity

Unknown
Sling doesn't carry the show til the next day so will be looking at highlights and podcast for info. Will probably watch AEW though not much of a fan of the Friday schedule but can't be helped.:smh

PlacidSanity

Unknown
So a Hardy promo to open up the show.:hmm

Ok it's a Christian match to open up the show.:laugh

Ok, a Christian win but Hardy gets heat afterwards with a run in save from Jungle Boy.

Last edited:

PlacidSanity

Unknown
The hell is it that QT gets the honor of calling out Cody's nepotism when they have better heels.:smh And this leads to a strap match in July.:skully

Bucks and co vs Kingston and co.

That was a fun match, Kingston, Pac, and Penta wins but Bucks with the post match beat down.:laugh

Last edited:
Top Bottom