Of course, they dont HAVE to kill Hidan

Shikamaru-sama

Been here too long
Just a thought, Hidan can be immortal and still be taken out of the series.

Think say if Kakashi was against Hidan later in the manga, he could Mangekyou teleport that religious fuck right into another dimension. This wouldnt necassarily kill him, but it would put him right out of commision.

Another solution would be to put him in some sort of prison, like Jiroubous Doton technique that constantly sucked Chakra. Now, if there was a high enough level prison technique (and i see no reason why there shouldnt be to be honest) this would provide a highly effective strategy against Hidan.

of course, Kakuzu isnt going to let him just be trapped like that, so you may have to get rid of him first.

On a slightly related note, its not too illogical to assume that if there was an uber prison jutsu well..Asuma is likely to know it. If he was one of these '12 guardians' who protected the fuedal lord, he might well have a jutsu that totally trapped would be assailants, allowing him to interrogate them and the like. Not saying there is any evidence to that, just musing.

Or just find some way to get Hidan to spend time with Naruto for a while (without Kakuzu), just hanging out or something. Naruto's spirit is infectious, he'd turn Hidan to the good side! Then Hidan's head would explode.

Kakashi pretty much has the capability of defeating anyone with his MS technique (as long as it's activated and it hits them); demons included. That's exactly why he won't be facing any high hitters anymore (barring Tobi or whoever his final opponent is).

And that's true about imprisoning Hidan. Actually that reminds me of Garlic Jr. in DBZ where they had to send him to the other dimension since he couldn't be killed. Maybe Hidan will have to be permanently imprisoned in a volcano or under the sea or something?

We'll Hidan is tough, but he's just as squishy as the next person.

I say they just chop him up and then burn the peices. If he's ash, I'd say that's it for him.

I doubt that kakashi could use the MS more than once now i mean it costs uber amounts of chakra and each time he uses the MS it will destroy his sharingan eye

Sho said:
Kakashi pretty much has the capability of defeating anyone with his MS technique (as long as it's activated and it hits them); demons included. That's exactly why he won't be facing any high hitters anymore (barring Tobi or whoever his final opponent is).

And that's true about imprisoning Hidan. Actually that reminds me of Garlic Jr. in DBZ where they had to send him to the other dimension since he couldn't be killed. Maybe Hidan will have to be permanently imprisoned in a volcano or under the sea or something?

Kakashi's MS technique cant kill a bijuu. It can hurt it and rip out a big chunk of it's flesh.... But then you would just have a very mad, very hurt, Bijuu eating Kakashi's ass for lunch.

Kakashi's next dimension is 50 meters away from him, so it will work for 1 chapter only. Then Hidan will be back and kill exhausted copy ninja.

It's a good point, everyone has been discussing how is he going to die, but there's nothing to say he won't pull a Deidara and get away somehow, but with the series progressing as it is I guess another loss to the Akatsuki would make sense, and certainly lessen the threat.

Just a thought, Hidan can be immortal and still be taken out of the series
he's not f@$%ing immortal. (really annoyed by people insisting this).

he will die in the next 10 chapters.

0Reiatsu said:
Deidara got his ring on right hand, the one that was cut away by Kakashi's MS. Few chapters later Tobi is picking up this hand and Deidara gaves him a hug for that.
I always knew Kakashi's MS was bought off the Internet from some shady Hong Kong dealer.

0Reiatsu said:
Deidara got his ring on right hand, the one that was cut away by Kakashi's MS. Few chapters later Tobi this hand and Deidara gaves him a for that.

This is so wrong. Kakashi hit Deidara with the MS a little above the elbow and sent that specific part to another dimension, since that parts gone, the hand/wrist just kinda falls off. If you're theory of it teleporting x meters away, then Deidara's suicide attack would have still effected Team Kakashi and Gai. Furthermore, Kakashi even states that he sends things to a different dimension.

Miroku12345 said:
Kakashi hit Deidara with the MS a little above the elbow and sent that specific part to another dimension, since that parts gone, the hand/wrist just kinda falls off.
Then only the part of explosion (look how big it was!) was send to different dimsension, rest of the explosion killed them all and we have fillers in manga now since Kishimoto is afraid to tell us the truth.

Well you may be right but also not. It will be better to see what will third Databook state about this jutsu.

Miroku12345 said:
Furthermore, Kakashi even states that he sends things to a different dimension.
Kakashi also stated that he can deal with Itachi's MS in part one :nod

0Reiatsu said:
Kakashi also stated that he can deal with Itachi's MS in part one :nod

Well that was just Kakashi's speculation in part one, he had never fought a MS user before and was not entirely sure on how it worked. When he's talking about the jutsu he created i'm pretty sure he atleast knows the basic mechanics of it. There wouldn't be any reason for him to lie either.

Thats a good point actually.

The main concern for Konoha is to stop Akatsuki's advancements. As long as Hidan is eliminated as a threat to Konoha then there is no reason to insist on his death(assuming any prison techniques work on him that is)

I still have a feeling he's gonna die, though.

wiggely said:
he's not f@$%ing immortal. (really annoyed by people insisting this).

he will die in the next 10 chapters.

I whole-heartedly agree. Hidan is not immortal.

Sure Kakuzu said he is and blah blah, but that just means Kakuzu isnt a good guy and therefore hasnt found his weakness.

All characters have some weakness, something to exploit and win the fight, sure maybe phyical attacks, like kunais and katon attacks cant hurt him, but Im positive there is SOMETHING that can kill hidan.

Lets wait and see what shikamaru can come up with, before everyone falls into the belief that hidan is immortal. I have a good feeling that there is a secret to hidan, and it will be uncovered soon and then expoited by the good guys ftw.

^^^And what happens if he does stay alive?

What was stated at the beginning of this thread could also happen. But the only problem is you'd expect Hidan to be able to break out of that sort of prison.

even if he is "immortal" it's obvious that his body can take damage so you don't have to kill him, you just have to keep chopping him up until he is harmless

example: living puddle of blood
mop him up and squeeze him into a jar

dlynch said:
even if he is "immortal" it's obvious that his body can take damage so you don't have to kill him, you just have to keep chopping him up until he is harmless

example: living puddle of blood
mop him up and squeeze him into a jar

I wish Kishi had the balls for that

But it might get kind of gross
even to the point of being disturbing

Draffut said:
Kakashi's MS technique cant kill a bijuu. It can hurt it and rip out a big chunk of it's flesh.... But then you would just have a very mad, very hurt, Bijuu eating Kakashi's ass for lunch.

I really doubt a bijuu would be living after it's sent to the next dimension, or even if something like its head was sent away from its body. Remember, Kakashi showed that he could control the size of the portal. All he'd need is a shitload of soldier pills, and he would be able to send one completely away.

Bijuu could be knocked out as we've seen with Tobi and Deidara. They could be defeated (if not killed) if they were sent to the next dimension.

Take example of this: A person is born without nerves, therefore they feel no pain. Can they never die? NO, they can still die very easily.

Take that, flip it around, a person can never die but can still technically feel pain (fatigue). Can they never grow tired to the point of unconciousness? Of course they can!

The key is to having him somehow FULLY run out of Chakra/physical energy

I dont like his Immortalness, I personally just want him dead so the plot will advance. From what I've seen, Villains are REALLY annoying when you don't kill them. They always come back out of no where and do something mean and @$$holish >.>.

Hopefully our Shadow Pimp has enough Support Character No Jutsu to last him till Hidan's immortality cheat code is gone :p

Shikamaru-sama said:
On a slightly related note, its not too illogical to assume that if there was an uber prison jutsu well..Asuma is likely to know it. If he was one of these '12 guardians' who protected the fuedal lord, he might well have a jutsu that totally trapped would be assailants, allowing him to interrogate them and the like. Not saying there is any evidence to that, just musing.

lol i would think that the prison jutsu might be better to protect the daimo, it could keep him safe inside while asuma and the other 11 fought the adversaries. not saying asuma knows a high level prison jutsu, just saying that it could also be used to protect, not just to capture.

Back
Top Bottom