• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

OBD Convo #367: Beast in Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

neat what characters ya having

so far, i got:

in no order:

kenshiro
giano
shin ryu
shin ken
asura
terry bogard
oni akuma
omega rugal
motochika (sengoku basara)
sol
barns
gordeau
k dash
susanoo
logan
ryu hayabusa
jago
kouma kishima

etc

and the list will become even better

Tell me when you feel done, so we can start betting

this time, when i finish it, i will upload it to various posters here and tell me their opinions about it

Blade

jp version is better cuz joji nakata and all

but mah ninga is back in hd, by stealing genesis's newest jacket from gackt's e-shop and making genesis's stans like him too :mjlol

not to mention

he counter/parries cloud and the rest, like they are soul calibur scrubs, while walking through them :russ

most of his special techs are also unblockable :mjlol :hestonpls

truly the most popular dog cerberus char (not counting vincent or cloud)

CrossTheHorizon

but mah ninga is back in hd, by stealing genesis's newest jacket from gackt's e-shop and making genesis's stans like him too :mjlol

not to mention

he counter/parries cloud and the rest, like they are soul calibur scrubs, while walking through them :russ

Oh yeah, you (at least I think it was you) mentioned he was basically rip off of that one FF14 villain now :lmao

Blade

Oh yeah, you (at least I think it was you) mentioned he was basically rip off of that one FF14 villain now :lmao

me and rob have said it many times, that the new version of weiss is basically zenos blanco edition with gackt's attire :mjlol

still, he rocks in hd, nomura knows how to pick his saiyans, when he puts effort :mjlol

Blade

also

mah ninga despite looking better now, he still can't catch a break, tries to meet with aerith even in this au timeline

well

> aerith has left already and he doesn't know it, people around him are in bad shape

> sad music plays

> also, that cringe va from caleb still on point :wow

Fang

Titan
@Crimson Dragoon I ordered Watchers of Throne: Emperor's Legion & The Regent's Shadow, aside from Dark Imperium and Carrion Throne, what else is set in the current timeline of 40k with Papa Smurf back?

Galo de Lion

Burning Firefighting Soul
Spoiler: More ramblings about the MCU
The universe is huge. History is a very long time. Nazis are a blip in the grans scheme of things. They messed up one and a half continents out of seven on one out of eight planets in one out of 400 billion of star systems in one out of 125 billion galaxies for a six of the 100 trillion years that the universe will last. That's not even a rounding error. That amount of destruction would be eaten by the significant digits, here.
No, what the TVA cares about is chains of events that ripple out. One guy being late for work today could ripple out into hundreds of trillions of deaths in the Triangulum Galaxy 40 billion years from now.
Most activities won't cause major butterfly effects, so they don't need to police which hand someone holds their penis with while urinating. Except sometimes it does and they do.

Actual Nazi's using space lego to commit genocide is ok, but using space lego to teleport to Mongolia bad.

Gordo solos

David "Gordo" Gordon

not to mention

So do you fight the real Weiss in this or what

:confusedny

Masterblack06

Quantum Entity
So apparently a bunch of WoW players got upset that an article got put out talking about how FFXIV was the most played mmo of all time or some shit?

Platinum

Welcome to The Wired
@Crimson Dragoon I ordered Watchers of Throne: Emperor's Legion & The Regent's Shadow, aside from Dark Imperium and Carrion Throne, what else is set in the current timeline of 40k with Papa Smurf back?

The eldar novels are, but they have basically been retconned already since GW realized they would actually have to progress a xenos lore if they went ahead. The Dawn of Fire is the big concurrent HH style series they are doing for the gilly era. Blood Angels novels too if you care about them.

Adamant soul

Western Media: "Those sexist Japanese need to stop objectifying female characters.

Japanese Media: "We're sorry, what was that? We couldn't hear you over the sound of us not giving a shit." :datass

El Hermano

I do not associate with Bakugo stans
He's got a point, tbh. Same happened to me with Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead. Looked like a super fun zombie movie and ended up being a stupid snoozefest that made me regret ever pressing play on it by the end. That being said, a fun, action packed ORIGINAL(as in Snyder's own idea)zombie movie WRITTEN by Zack Snyder with a 148 minute run time...I should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom