Nintendo Switch - The customer is always left

Shirker

The World You Knew is Gone
MK9 is gonna have Smash vibes for sure. They already have a few non-Mario characters in MK8. They're gonna build up on that.
Over under on this potential game having a comparable number to Smash Ultimate's roster?

MK only has, like, 3 characters functionally, so developing them would be stupid easy. Though there's a part of me that feels like they wouldn't want the roster to be too much more massive than 8's for whatever reason.

Over under on this potential game having a comparable number to Smash Ultimate's roster?

MK only has, like, 3 characters functionally, so developing them would be stupid easy. Though there's a part of me that feels like they wouldn't want the roster to be too much more massive than 8's for whatever reason.

It'll probably be purely Nintendo characters and maybe include Sonic as a pity fuck.

MusubiKazesaru

Famitsu published a report this week revealing the best-selling games of 2021 in Japan as well as hardware rankings. There’s good news for Monster Hunter Rise, along with Switch overall.

Switch cleared out the full top ten in terms of software. Monster Hunter Rise, which came out last month, topped the list with over two million physical copies sold.

Below is the full software rankings:

1. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise – 2,350,693 / NEW
2. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl – 2,313,115 / NEW
3. [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! – 1,266,477 / 2,499,500
4. [NSW] Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – 971,418 / NEW
5. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure – 904,685 / 2,991,690
6. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 815,174 / 4,272,357
7. [NSW] Minecraft – 708,670 / 2,411,591
8. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 704,134 / 7,082,237
9. [NSW] Mario Party Superstars – 628,538 / NEW
10. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 610,964 / 4,624,138

ShadowReij

Wanderer
The fact that BDSP is second despite being released so late into the year is absolute madness.

And then there is MK8 that is it's own different madness.

Happy for Rise though. Well deserved.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
I always see some console war shit flinging online between MH fans and it’s always funny to me because Capcom just releases its MH wherever they want and just shit sales.

Fucking Konami somehow getting Switch users viced on some train game. Odd times. Almost as weird as seeing a Microsoft game in Japan’s too 10.

MusubiKazesaru

I forgot to include the Hardware data

Switch – 5,579,127 / 22,919,501
PlayStation 5 – 968,185 / 1,223,335
PlayStation 4 – 104,054 / 9,394,944
Xbox Series X | S – 97,234 / 128,658
3DS – 28,540 / 24,586,448

I wonder where these 3DSs came from? Leftover units?

S

Der ?ber-T?rke
Why is Zelda breath of the wild still expensive? I recently bought a Switch and i wanted play some of the Zelda games but it cost 70€ on e-shop. Isnt this game 4 or 5 years old by now?

Cheeky Cunt
Why is Zelda breath of the wild still expensive? I recently bought a Switch and i wanted play some of the Zelda games but it cost 70€ on e-shop. Isnt this game 4 or 5 years old by now?
Gameboy Pokemon cost as much as they did on release

Nintendo games never get price cuts

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
It's an evergreen title - it's been 5 years and it keeps on selling to new consumers no matter how long ago it launched.

To be fair, the WiiU was handled retardedly.
The Wii U failure sits firmly in the back of every Nintendo big wig's wig, and they'll do all they can to avoid another. But even still, I won't be surprised if they fuck up again. All I know is, failure or not, I'll probably get decent games out of them.

Now with Microsoft's recent Activision acquisition accelerating and conditioning the industry and consumers towards a subscription model, who knows if they'll follow suit or get swept away by the current trends.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!!!
Another day, another Retro Studios tweet asking for essential hires:

I was so pleased with Dread and am so happy with SMT V right now, I'm not even phased and remain cautiously optimistic and prepared for the long(er) wait.

JayK

What in the actual fuck did Nintendo do to Retro (their best studio besides Nintendo EAD mind you) that they are THAT understaffed?

Top Bottom