NFL Thread: 2022/3 insert name here

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
Huey doesn't watch eagles games. He thinks eagles never faced a QB who gets the ball out quick from the shotgun :lmao

Trust me that's not gonna shock them. It's not a winning strategy

Parallax

I've got a good head for numbers
Retired Staff
No monsters in that unit, when you come from a division that has TJ Watt, and Myles Garrett. That’s the bengals weakness elite rushers not how many rushers. Burrow will eat the blitz alive if you actually paid attention.

Just like Eagles rushing ain’t scaring a team that has to face Chubb/Hunt, Lamar and the Baltimore running committee. Ignoring that they held Chubb along isn’t Derrick Henry to under 50 yards. Also ignoring the Bengals have the best NT and run stuffer in the game.

And Eagles secondary is nothing to Ravens.

Meanwhile the Eagles have never faces a defense as dynamic as the Bengals that changes schemes per game and after half time to adjust because we have the personnel.

Much like the secondary the Oline works as a unit taking the next man up mentality, you be surprised the eagles won’t pressure considering Jackson Carman is far superior than the starter and turnstile Jonah Williams.

The eagles are the no.1 pass defense this year actually,if you're not going to have accurate information theres not much more to discuss

Mider T

Nanners and kittens

Wait I've seen this one before.

The eagles are the no.1 pass defense this year actually,if you're not going to have accurate information theres not much more to discuss
He doesn't actually watch the Eagles. He wouldn't even be able to name CB1 and CB2 probably.

~Gesy~

Man I'm more worried about these niners. Bengals don't have a nick bosa or a trent williams.

Hell..they don't have a kittle. Our biggest test of the season comes this weekend. If we can beat the niners we can beat the bengals.

Huey Freeman

The Gent
The eagles got manhandled by colts who they barely squeak by, and lol stomp by the commanders.

you can get the #1 pass rush when you are facing subpar teams all season you ding bat.
Just like the Bills had the number one secondary last year from a soft schedule. Then got lit up by KC
It’s fucking called stats inflation which means Jack shit.

Eagles has the 31st easiest strength of schedule, while the Bengals are 4th hardest playing a first place schedule.

This almost as funny as TJ Watt bragging about his sack inflation from (3 games) last year that help push his stats over the edge for DPOY.

Jesus not sure who has the worst takes you, @~Gesy~ or @Mider T the cowboys fan

~Gesy~

>Eagles had an easy schedule

Eagles also almost broke the sack record playing teams with offensive lines ranked much higher than Bengals. While having the number 1 offensive line themselves.

~Gesy~

You know why bengals vs eagles would be interesting? Because Eagles built their team inside out while bengals built theirs outside in. Will be interesting to see which philosophy holds better weight.

Not gonna lie when I wanted a cool receiver or QB and they instead picked a linemen in the first round I used to get disappointed. But I've since matured! :awesome

Huey Freeman

The Gent
>Eagles had an easy schedule

Eagles also almost broke the sack record playing teams with offensive lines ranked much higher than Bengals. While having the number 1 offensive line themselves.
How many of those teams outside your division had winning records. And named them. Exactly fucking bragging about beating the lions and Vikings while Bengals has beaten almost every playoff opponent of the AFC minus the Jags. Sit the fuck down Gesy.

Mickey Mouse

Disney Overlord

Wait I've seen this one before.

He doesn't actually watch the Eagles. He wouldn't even be able to name CB1 and CB2 probably.
I........amd not giving any fucking 1st rounders for old Aaron. Let alone multiple 1sts.

And Tom......stop fucking around. Retire, fuck off. You have nothing to prove. Just.....stop. you doing wrong by your kids.

~Gesy~

Somebody will definitely give two first for Aaron. But I don't think it'll be worth it.

Raiders would be his best option..would be funny .

Last edited:

~Gesy~

Since I showed the ugliness of philly yesterday. Might as well show that good people exist in it as well

~Gesy~

Lol yeah. Niners offense is built on making it as easy on the QB as possible. I wasn't impressed by what I witnessed these two playoff games.

He's a game manager. His job is to not turn the ball over and throw short passes that can potentially become big plays.

Top Bottom