• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NFL Thread: 2020 flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
Kinda the mad I missed the Raiders game. The first half was pretty boring and I was up since 5am..so I went to bed. :(

Empathy

Disciple of Thunder
Lamar’s fumbles were bad and uncharacteristic last night, but he passed well from the pocket and was just let down by his receivers often. They need Bateman to come back from IR healthy as soon as possible, so they can have any semblance of a WR1.

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water

This was in response to Joel Embiid speaking on how tough it is for athletes to play in philly. He basically said playing was a lot better than playing for a bad st louis rams team. And Ben simmons and wentz need to take a little accountability for "not getting it done".

There's a specific personality type that embraces the brashness of the fans here l think.

Top Bottom