• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NF Medals: Request Thread

Swarmy

Just aim for the supraesophageal ganglion
If it's not that much of a hassle can I get any medals I've earned since the last I got these ones? Greatly appreciated :harley

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
If it's not that much of a hassle can I get any medals I've earned since the last I got these ones? Greatly appreciated :harley
NF tenure -NF member for ten years.
Concerning the GoT you can request it if you want it.
Section ones i’m not aware unless you guys place the request indicating about and section mods confirm it. :kittenpeek

Swarmy

NF tenure -NF member for ten years.
Concerning the GoT you can request it if you want it.
Section ones i’m not aware unless you guys place the request indicating about and section mods confirm it. :kittenpeek
Oh sweet! Thanks :lmao Wasn't sure I was up for a new one.
I'll pass on the GoT one, never really continued after season one... :hoho

Guess I'll ask again in 10 years for the 20 anniversary one :catcry

Swarmy

Hey guys it's me again... Sorry for what seems like a case of buggin (I have the right to this pun) the hell out of you people as well as some good old doubleposting (into mod domain, there has ot be a medal for that...) but it appears I just became Mary Poppins! So... Do I get any umbrella medals? A passive aggressive eldritch witch queen medal? A nanny medal? :hm

I'm bored, unemployed and scared right now so collecting medals is my new hobby when I'm not looking at bug photos on twitter/facebook which gives me about 10 min per day to do other stuff.

Rinoa

Imper❀triz 滅
Administrator
Hey guys it's me again... Sorry for what seems like a case of buggin (I have the right to this pun) the hell out of you people as well as some good old doubleposting (into mod domain, there has ot be a medal for that...) but it appears I just became Mary Poppins! So... Do I get any umbrella medals? A passive aggressive eldritch witch queen medal? A nanny medal? :hm

I'm bored, unemployed and scared right now so collecting medals is my new hobby when I'm not looking at bug photos on twitter/facebook which gives me about 10 min per day to do other stuff.
tbh i have no idea what you asking here all our medals are listed in the OP but giving you the cookie medal due to this post. :kittenpeek

Swarmy

tbh i have no idea what you asking here all our medals are listed in the OP but giving you the cookie medal due to this post. :kittenpeek
Oh shit I DID NOT see the medals are listed... I assumed you get one for every achievement :hm Well won't make the msitake again...

Also... Cookie - to the Mr. Obvious types... Oh my :lmao

Captain Obvious and his best friend Admiral Noshit will love this! :hoho

TYSM! ❤

Meanwhile I'm dumb because I thought it's September already and was hoping for the 10 years medal. Alas, it is not September. Yet.
Yea, I keep forgetting that I joined a year too late, so I still have 12 months to go, but who is really counting these days eh!

In the meantime, September is the best month:

Top Bottom