New Jump Ultimate stars Ad-- Timeskip Sasuke colored

Wu Fei

The Unknown Ninja

I'm probably slow, but to those who haven't seen it the new DS game has the Naruto characters after timeskip. We see Sasuke colored as well. Not sure if Kishi colored it or not, but it could very well be his final color scheme. Nothing special or surprising, but just a heads up to those who haven't seen it.

And 3 tails Naruto is about to kill everyone.

He had so many better pictures. Why that one? It makes him look like he has a small head.

But thanks for the ad.

Although that's brilliant, I haven't seen so many people jumping on to make Naruto games at all times and arcs since DBZ and Inuyasha.

And Sasuke has a square chest. :shifty

For some reason, I'm reminded of David Hasselhoff from that Spongebob Square something movie......

Thanks for the news, didn't know that. And I agree with Splinternet, why did they had to choose exactly that one of Sasuke *sigh* ? But nevertheless, nice to see him in color :nod.

Like the TC said, nothing suprising but it's still good to have a confirmation. I wish they would have picked one with his sword drawn, so that we can know how it is colored.

Sweet mashed potato and fishsticks finally Naruto mentioned in JUS. I have been waiting for a long time for this.

White top, black bottom, purple rope. Yes, as predicted.

The only thing I didn't know, though, was that the line across the sheath of Sasuke's sword was grey.

yea i'm lovin how his sword is colored. If the blade is black Kishi truly loves Sasukes. He made him too badass.

I'm skeptical...

One of the screen shots shows Gaara in black...his suit is crimson. That's been show at least twice in volume covers and character polls

The colouring doesn't look very 'Kishimoto' to me... too cel-shaded. In fact, it looks rather like the colouring on Franky next to him (especially the flesh). So I don't think it was coloured by Kishi (I wouldn't bet on that, but y'know).

That doesn't mean it isn't the official colour scheme though - it wouldn't be the first time Jump coloured something themselves and it turned out to be correct, since Deidara's hair colour was first revealed in a pin badge on the Jump Shop site.

On that one screen it looks like 3 Tailed Naruto and Gear 2 Luffy are about to go at it. I feel sorry for Luffy.

LordSpark said:
On that one screen it looks like 3 Tailed Naruto and Gear 2 Luffy are about to go at it. I feel sorry for Luffy.

I'd feel sorry for Naruto if I were you. Luffy could beat 3 Tailed Naruto in his sleep.

I'd feel sorry for Naruto if I were you. Luffy could beat 3 Tailed Naruto in his sleep.
Your're still pissed off over how bad Kabuto was beaten by 3tails arn't you? Inpenatrable chakra sheilds for the win.

Uguuu~, the OP vs. Naruto stuff is frustrating enough in the Outskirts Battledome, let's keep it out of the Library. :notrust

Thanks, but I think they could have used a better picture. It's really upsetting that Sasuke has turned out to be what he is now.

Matt

LordSpark said:
Your're still pissed off over how bad Kabuto was beaten by 3tails arn't you? Inpenatrable chakra sheilds for the win.

Right...Cause Kabuto didn't get right back up unharmed or anything, did he?

And Luffy is way above anyone in Naruto's level. Its been proven hundreds of times, its not just me talking out my ass.

Luffy would destroy Naruto unless he was in KN4, in which case he has a chance. Against Gear 1 Luffy.

Hinata's Fan said:
The latter.
Seriously.

Luffy is... how to describe him.. Physically, he's at least as strong as Tsunade. Add on top of that the ability to stretch his body, thereby massively increasingly the force of his attacks. He's also fast enough to knock out a Five Gates Lee speedster with a single effortless punch.

That's Gear 1 Luffy.

Gear 2 Luffy becomes fast enough that someone with the same level of speed described above can't even see him move.

Gear 3 Luffy takes that same level of improvement and applies it to his strength instead.

Wrath said:
Seriously.

Luffy is... how to describe him.. Physically, he's at least as strong as Tsunade. Add on top of that the ability to stretch his body, thereby massively increasingly the force of his attacks. He's also fast enough to knock out a Five Gates Lee speedster with a single effortless punch.

That's Gear 1 Luffy.

Gear 2 Luffy becomes fast enough that someone with the same level of speed described above can't even see him move.

Gear 3 Luffy takes that same level of improvement and applies it to his strength instead.
O_o

Man... And here I was thinking OP characters were nothing compared to Naruto characters. :laugh

I might have to check OP out sometime. :plot

Sasuke3759 said:
O_o

Man... And here I was thinking OP characters were nothing compared to Naruto characters. :laugh

I might have to check OP out sometime. :plot
Do it. Oda is a genius.

Back
Top Bottom