• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NBD Convo Thread: The Eternal Kingdom Wasn't So Eternal After All.

What's your favourite character?

• Total voters

Troyse22

Shuts down the Sannin camp
Storm Jiraiya gets cucked by Konan... :sag

Like even Oro isn't even very good in storm, only his ultimate because hitting him is essentially impossible.

Why tf did they make the Sannin so dogshit in storm? Jiraiya is unironically one of, if not the slowest character in storm.

Troyse22

Shuts down the Sannin camp
Jiraiya really is some hot garbage in Storm. He's slow as shit and his rasengan has t rex arm range, and is the only rasengan to have that kind of horrible range. His awakening is good at least, but he's basically a wasted slot on the team lol.

Tsunade is best as a support, she's not nearly as terrible as Jiraiya, but is super mid otherwise.

Orochimaru is definitely not a top tier, but not bad by any means. Has some really cool mix up options and speed; his snake ninjutsu is a really good sub waster.

Who do you main in storm Troy?

OT: I don't see how they can put down A3 considering his impressive durability showings. I'd say he takes it mid diff

I main Kisame in storm, I also play a ton of Edo Minato, Edo Madara and Living Madara

Saurin

I main Kisame in storm, I also play a ton of Edo Minato, Edo Madara and Living Madara
I love Kisame. He was my main in Storm 3; he was stupid fast and has an easy infinite in his down combo. In comparison I feel like they slowed him down in storm 4 though. Fused Kisame is super duper good too.

I was maining Hebi Sasuke in storm 4 for awhile but recently picked up rinnegan Sasuke. To safeguard against spammers I keep shino on my team and bring him out once I see some horseshit. His hard tracking bugs with Sasukes crazy fast amatetasu projectiles when the support guage is up is hellish.

僕がキラだ

Yeah Kisame is slower in storm 4 but he's still very very good with a nasty awakening.

And for the most part I run Nagato and Shisui on my team
Madara’s skillset is pretty clean, he kicks ass in close-range and has some Susanoo combo at med-range and Katon in long-range. He’s a good all-rounder in a team. I like to have Minato on the team as well, and maybe base Naruto to create pandemonium on the battlefield.

Kisame is not too bad. He can be slow though with his sword lol… so you’d have to balance that out with a speedster, and you already have Shisui in that place.

Saurin

Yeah Kisame is slower in storm 4 but he's still very very good with a nasty awakening.

And for the most part I run Nagato and Shisui on my team
Kisame's enhanced ninjutsu and ultimate shreds guards too and has some nasty tracking :bury

I'm not the biggest fan of Shisui but Nagato is nasty. His combo priority is nutty and his Almighty Push has like 20 hit boxes and the chance to hit even after subbing it unlike Pain's.

Six Paths Scaling

i got to episode 18 where they visited the island with the pirate guy stuck in the chest, and honestly that episode felt like filler and i didnt like it. Previous episodes were good tho

is it worth sticking to watch even tho im only on episode 18? i know literally nothing about it

Mad Scientist

Skyclad Observer
i got to episode 18 where they visited the island with the pirate guy stuck in the chest, and honestly that episode felt like filler and i didnt like it. Previous episodes were good tho

is it worth sticking to watch even tho im only on episode 18? i know literally nothing about it
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... Their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

What is the reason why anyone does anything? If you can handle experiencing entertainment in a manner that would not negatively impact your responsibilities or bring harm to anyone, does it not stand to reason that one has full agency to choose to do anything that they enjoy? The question of 'should' loses its meaning then, as far as I'm concerned.

But in a nutshell: One Piece is worth the adventure.

Francyst

Sakura + Sasuke = Sharinglasses
Yes. We don't have enough people covering every corner of the internet telling people to watch One Piece

The way the characters and everything looks was honestly a huge turn-off for me, plus it's long as hell (900+ episodes and still going). I just couldn't bring myself to sit through it, but that's just me.

Mawt

One Piece's manga is amazing. Great worldbuilding, drama, and character interactions. Really feels like you're a part of the adventure. One of my favorite shonen. Haven't seen the anime but I've heard it has pacing and animation issues.

The art style and length are understandable dealbreakers. I'd say wait until you get to Arlong Park (I think it's like 30ish episodes in). That's pretty much the litmus test for whether you'll like the series or not.

Azula

If anyone wants a username change and has run out of 3 changes or does not want to use their own, feel free to use mine.

I have 1 username change left that I won't use. :catga

Top Bottom