• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

NBD Convo Thread: The Eternal Kingdom Wasn't So Eternal After All.

What's your favourite character?

• Total voters

LostSelf

Forest Sage
@LostSelf how do you feel about the style they’re going with for the Diamond and Pearl remakes?

Not so happy with it, honestly. The colors are alright and all, but I just don't get along with chibi graphics. Looks weird. At least I'd have done it Let's go style in graphics.

Now a pure remaster leaving everything as it is makes everything look weird imo. The slight 2D it had looked nice on the DS but here makes it look kinda... amateur (Talking about the mapping). But I'll wait to see more.

I'm more hyped with the Legends of Arceus.

What about you?

Bonly

Not so happy with it, honestly. The colors are alright and all, but I just don't get along with chibi graphics. Looks weird. At least I'd have done it Let's go style in graphics.

Now a pure remaster leaving everything as it is makes everything look weird imo. The slight 2D it had looked nice on the DS but here makes it look kinda... amateur (Talking about the mapping). But I'll wait to see more.

I'm more hyped with the Legends of Arceus.

What about you?

I hate the Chibi look they're going for this time around, for me it's a big turn off but since I love Gen 4 imma rock out with it and see how it goes lol. I'm much more hyped for Legends of Arceus as it has some good potential, it's the type of Pokemon game I'm looking forward to.

ObitoOfTheOrangeMask

My left nut ain't hurting
I would have loved to but unlike you, mere humans, I don't have feelings for hate, love, or dislike.
I only process information and analyze them to come up with the most rational conclusion. :catshrug

and emotions are irrational...
The Tobirama and Founders wank has left you more machine than man . Don't worry though , it happens to everyone who stays too long :catshrug

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
I would have loved to but unlike you, mere humans, I don't have feelings for hate, love, or dislike.
I only process information and analyze them to come up with the most rational conclusion. :catshrug

and emotions are irrational...
What if I choose a character for you then? :iria

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
I dont really hate any character significantly. Maybe danzo i guess?
I think playing devil's advocate in all debates you partake in during the week is the most essential and fun part, the avatar of a character you hate is just a cherry on top

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
No thanks.

On this forum, I only hate R Kelly's disciple, and I refuse to associate myself with a licentious male who cannot control the impulses of his member.

:kumabread
We'll pick you a character for an avy, and then you will play a devil's advocate in all your posts made during the first week of April

Come on it's not that hard and it's going to be fun I bet :iria

dabi

Ok I changed mine.
Ah, so Itachi is your least favorite character.:Mshad

Although I agree with Itachi being a bad character, I think of the other three uchiha that we see much in the manga as ok to good characters, so the Uchiha collectively aren't bad imo.

Anyhow my least fave (excluding Itachi) is probably Hinata, so I may change it to her. :oldshrug

Top Bottom