Naruto's Taijutsu>Lee's?

Omens

Custom User Title
I've begun to believe, since Naruto can use over 1000 Kage Bunshin.. Think about it this way. He uses his shadow clone jutsu, then proceeds to have each one do 50 push ups. Releases the jutsu, and theoretically gains the training of doing 50,000 push ups. As far as strength training isn't it possible for him to easily surpass Lee in both speed and strength?

But I doubt he could open the gates.. The truth is because training such as that takes little to no time, making it very possible for him to become very strong before meeting up with Sauske again..

Honestly, look at Naruto's taijutsu, he's a close range fighter, yet has no speed.. Even when compinsating for his lack of speed by using shadow clones, it's still not effective. It's possible that after his jutsu creation, he could still use the remaining time to gain speed.

Not pushups, kicks and punches and running. Pushups will only really provide physical improvement, not mental improvement. He could improve his style very easily and maybe open the gates(but why bother, one of the reasons he doesn't use Kyubi is that it damages him), but most importantly easily copy Lee's speed.

1000 Kage Bunshin with Rasengan and lee's speed would be kinda sick.

No the taju kage bunshin jutsu quic training technique trains the user mentally like cramming for an exam. using clones to train physicaly would not work because the clones would be getting the training and not the original body.

To cut a long story short when a kage bunshin disspels the information and experience goes into the users head as memories and memories do not affect the size of your body.

your looking at it from the wrong angle

Yea, the good thing though is that speed and strength in Naruto are all mental(because it's chakra controlled, however that means stamina is something that needs training), hence why u can gain retarded speeds in ridiculous times.

So Naruto could easily train increasing his speed and strength via chakra control to 10x what Lee has. If he used Kyubi's chakra he could also train even faster and harder with the KBs, possibly letting him train millions of times faster than Lee. Oh that will be a sad day for lee.

Naruto has speed, he's pretty fast. He just isn't up to Lee, Sasuke or any of the major speed characters in speed. Theoretically Naruto can use chakra to propel him faster so he will be able to move faster than before since it's just chakra control but even when he doesn't have speed he can still use Kage Bunshin to make up for his lack of speed.

As for his lack of Taijutsu skills he's improved compared to how his Taijutsu was pre-timeskip. Naruto's Kage Bunshins can make up for his lack of Taijutsu with overall combined strength and the combined effort of Taijutsu. Naruto's Taijutsu mainly focuses around clones anyway.

Anyway, why does Naruto need speed here?

As soon Lee rushes for Naruto

Make Naruto henge-sexy-no-jutsu to Sexy Sakura.

Therefore, Naruto doesnt need taijutsu.

When Kyuubified, Naruto (in the VotE) was faster than a weighted, Initial Gated Lee...

...by orders of magnitude greater. Sasuke's two-tomoe sharingan saw all of Lee's movements in its line of sight...but when Naruto pumped out more chakra, he was a blur until Sasuke's sharingan evolved.

The addition of the tail only increased that speed even further.

Whoever seen the filler ep 193 made Lee stop for a moment.

What if it becomes sexier? :laugh

Lee would be unconcious!

And then a big opening, therefore Lee is vunerable, and then knockout.

Naruto is good with combination of ninjutsu and taijutsu when using his clones.

Kyuubi Naruto said:
Naruto has speed, he's pretty fast. He just isn't up to Lee, Sasuke or any of the major speed characters in speed. Theoretically Naruto can use chakra to propel him faster so he will be able to move faster than before since it's just chakra control but even when he doesn't have speed he can still use Kage Bunshin to make up for his lack of speed.

As for his lack of Taijutsu skills he's improved compared to how his Taijutsu was pre-timeskip. Naruto's Kage Bunshins can make up for his lack of Taijutsu with overall combined strength and the combined effort of Taijutsu. Naruto's Taijutsu mainly focuses around clones anyway.

Anyway, why does Naruto need speed here?

Well Naruto's gonna need speed if he wan't to match up with Sasuke. This wind manipulation should kick his speed up a couple a notches.

No, Naruto doesn't need to speed to catch up to Sasuke.

Kyuubi Naruto was extremely speedy and yet we saw what happened to him. Sasuke's 3rd tomoe Sharingan allowed Sasuke to see Kyuubi Naruto's speed and he was beaten. Granted, Kyuubi Naruto was so fast that Sasuke couldn't even see his movements, react accordingly and even in the water he was zooming so fast around Sasuke it was similar to what Lee was doing to Gaara. His speed wasn't something to laugh at. Then Sasuke's Sharingan evolves and no matter how fast Kyuubi Naruto appears he suddenly gets defeated easily. The much slower Sasuke is able to predit his reactions and take him out.

This trend will continue if Naruto ends up being faster than Sasuke. No matter how fast Naruto gets his movements will be rendered useless by the Sharingan and the only times where he will be so fast that that's not possible is if Naruto somehow gets so fast that he his speed even makes the speed difference between KN and pre-timeskip Sasuke look like nothing and that's not possible. His speed would have to be otherworldly in order for something like that to happen. It's not happening.

Again, Naruto's speed will still be shot down by Sasuke's insight with the Sharingan even if he ends up being faster than Sasuke. Speed is the worst attribute to gain for Naruto if he's trying to become stronger than Sasuke.

How Naruto will cope? Kage Bunshin. His Kage Bunshin skills will be used to make up for his lack of speed. No super speed, just Kage Bunshin.

Rock Lee defeated Naruto in one taijutsu move. Totally superior.
Basically, Naruto is a ninjutsu type, that's his true strength.

However, in Kyuubi mode, Naruto's speed and strength increase.
That's why he could keep up with Sasuke for a while at Vote.

If he started to train taijutsu (technique) with clones, he'd be better. I bet he can learn most jutsu now.

Well even a small speed increase distributed amongst multiple shadowclones would make a difference.. Because theres no point in using the chakra to make shadow clones if sauske were to just easily take them all out again. Also guys as far as the strength training goes, I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Chakra training requires that you convert your stamina to chakra, so that means your body at one point or another is involved. Also, Lee said it took him many years to attain his speed, with reduced time Naruto could attain the same speed, and extremely fast shadow clones are much more difficult to simply toss aside with the use of a sharingan..

Speed and number will inevitably make the sharigan have the same effect as a novelty eye-contact.

If Naruto could do a perfect push-up, he'd be Hokage level.

Here is what I know: none of the rookie nine will ever surpass Lee and Neji in Taijutsu. That is all.

Seiko said:
Sasuke did surpass them.
I can garantee you my good friend Sasuke has probably already thought of using Tajuu kage bushin this way.After all he did see Naruto's hand seal when they fought on the rooftop. It don't really matter about the Tomoe because he's already seen the jutsu so there for he probably used when he was training with Orochimaru.:wink

mangekyousharigan81 said:
I can garantee you my good friend Sasuke has probably already thought of using Tajuu kage bushin this way.After all he did see Naruto's hand seal when they fought on the rooftop. It don't really matter about the Tomoe because he's already seen the jutsu so there for he probably used when he was training with Orochimaru.:wink
Where did Sasuke get the chakra to use Tajuu Kage Bunshin?

Also why did Sasuke think of using Tajuu Kage Bunshin at all? It's something that only Kakashi thought of and not Sasuke.

The Tajuu Kage Bunshin training is a training session that would only work for Naruto, not Sasuke.

Lawl. The problem with training your body like that is a rather simple one. Exhaustion. Notice how exhausted Naruto was from simply learning the nature manipulation? Yeah, imagine if his body had to take the stress of doing 50,000 pushups suddenly(once he dispelled the clones). Lolz gg

Kyuubi Naruto said:
Where did Sasuke get the chakra to use Tajuu Kage Bunshin?

Also why did Sasuke think of using Tajuu Kage Bunshin at all? It's something that only Kakashi thought of and not Sasuke.

The Tajuu Kage Bunshin training is a training session that would only work for Naruto, not Sasuke.
Hahahaha Kyuubi Naruto you and Ofear need to stop with Sasuke inferior complex thing, it was stated that in epsiode 10-11 they both had enormous amount of chakra so don't play yourself dude.

Okay so you tell me how can a one dude can't be stop by 4 people.:p

you fail.

it was stated that in epsiode 10-11 they both had enormous amount of chakra
The Tree Climbing Training? All Kakashi said was that Sasuke had far greater amount of potential chakra than Sakura.

Sasuke should have enough chakra to use a technique like Tajyuu Kage Bunshin now though. Like I've been saying, stamina should be one of the first things Orochimaru works on with Sasuke.

Sai said:
The Tree Climbing Training? All Kakashi said was that Sasuke had far greater amount of potential chakra than Sakura.

Sasuke should have enough chakra to use a technique like Tajyuu Kage Bunshin now though. Like I've been saying, stamina should be one of the first things Orochimaru works on with Sasuke.
of course Orochimaru would I think he would do anything for Sasuke he's like the son he never had.:nuts :laugh :( :huh

Hahahaha Kyuubi Naruto you and Ofear need to stop with Sasuke inferior complex thing, it was stated that in epsiode 10-11 they both had enormous amount of chakra so don't play yourself dude.

Okay so you tell me how can a one dude can't be stop by 4 people.:p

you fail.
Don't compare me to 0Fear and if I were you I'd look at the manga. That was an insult first of all and because of that I'll break down your little post. You just don't even know what you're talking about and right now it seems your Sasuke fanboyism is clouding your judgement.

Episode 4? I think you're talking about chapter 4 where Kakashi says it should be impossible for a Genin to use Goukakyuu no jutsu which is a Chuunin level jutsu. Let's not forget that Uchiha learn the jutsu from early on in life. His best friend Obito, a Chuunin, was able to do that skill too. Finally the jutsu is C ranked which is Chuunin level. So really Kakashi has every right in his mind to believe that a newly appointed Genin couldn't use such a skill.

After checking I see you say 10-11 now. Nowhere in this manga does it state Sasuke has an enormous amount of chakra. If you think this then please show me where this is stated because I haven't seen it at all anywhere. It's because this isn't possible and Sasuke's chakra is even lower than Kakashi's. Sasuke's chakra amount is nothing compared to Naruto and by no means is it enourmous so I don't see where you get off saying this. Just face it, Sasuke's chakra level is nowhere near Naruto's and compared to Naruto in chakra it is simply nothing.

Here's something else, remember when they were training to use chakra for walking on top of trees in the Wave arc? Yeah, go to the end of chapter 18 and you will see Kakashi say Naruto's chakra is above Sasuke's and his own. Still don't believe it? Look at Naruto and wonder why he can train so long in this manga, especially in the Wave arc. He was able to train that long because his chakra and his stamina is off the charts compared to someone like Sasuke. His chakra is above Sasuke's and Sasuke can't compare.

Still don't believe it? Do you know how much of a toll Kage Bunshin places on you? Naruto had enough chakra to create 3 Kage Bunshins, keep them henged into Sakura, Kabuto and Sasuke, allowed them to continually keep taking hits, still finished off the opponent, while his chakra was being screwed up by Orochimaru and still when they reached the tower Naruto was jumping around screaming while Sakura and Sasuke were on their knees with fatigue.

Do you think Sasuke could do this? No, he cannot do this. Sasuke was already on his knees while Naruto was jumping around so of course he can't do this. Once more, Sasuke's chakra can't compare to Naruto's.

Here's another. Remember when Kakashi told Naruto his chakra is above Sasuke's before the finals before Naruto went training with Ebisu? What? You don' t remember? Yeah he said that, he said Naruto's chakra is the highest of team 7. He didn't say Sasuke, he said Naruto.

Here is what the databook says about Tajuu Kage Bunshin
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Black: That shadow...becomes a thousand warriors to dispose of the enemy!!

Picture: Since his first time using it to defeat Mizuki, this has become one of
the ninjutsu that Naruto specializes in most.

This is a development of "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu", which creates a physical
clone. Countless Kage Bunshins...this amount requires a huge amount of chakra to use it, but in any case as it consumess an excessive amount, besides the Hokage and a select group of ninja, just using this jutsu can be lethal. Therefore, Shodai Hokage sealed this jutsu in the Seals Scroll to forbid its use. Naruto's ability to use this jutsu is due to his outstanding stamina.
Notice what I highlighted. Sasuke is not one of the people with an excessive amount of chakra. Also Naruto's ability to use this jutsu is only because his chakra amount is extremely extremely high and Kyuubi does help in that. Are you saying that Sasuke's chakra is enough to use this jutsu even when Naruto can only use it because his chakra amount isn't at a normal level? If you are then I think you need to reread this manga. Let alone the databook didn't even mention his chakra level as high.

So please, after reading all of this, why do you think Sasuke's chakra level is extremely high when no one in the manga has stated this?

So sir you indeed fail. Sasuke's chakra is nowhere near Naruto's and it would be foolish to think his chakra amount is enough to use Tajuu Kage Bunshin. Truthfully, nothing states that Sasuke has enough chakra for the jutsu unless you think Sasuke's chakra amount has suddenly been propelled into Hokage level or unless you want to speculate how Orochimaru trained Sasuke.

That is all.

Kyuubi Naruto said:
Sasuke's chakra is nowhere near Naruto's and it would be foolish to think his chakra amount is enough to use Tajuu Kage Bunshin. Truthfully, nothing states that Sasuke has enough chakra for the jutsu unless you think Sasuke's chakra amount has suddenly been propelled into Hokage level or unless you want to speculate how Orochimaru trained Sasuke.

You're correct that Naruto was king in terms of chakra initially, but from VoTe and post timeskip things have changed. Sasuke's with fully develloped CS could stand up to Naruto's kyuubi chakra, and in fact defeat him. Kabuto mentioned the unusual strength of his chakra, and post-timeskip, with an earthquake as introduction to Sasuke waking up, it is safe to say he is now a chakra beast.

kage bunshin is only for menta work not physical and on top of that naruto would b nearly dead due to the fatigue side effect

Kyuubi Naruto said:
Don't compare me to 0Fear and if I were you I'd look at the manga. That was an insult first of all and because of that I'll break down your little post. You just don't even know what you're talking about and right now it seems your Sasuke fanboyism is clouding your judgement.

Episode 4? I think you're talking about chapter 4 where Kakashi says it should be impossible for a Genin to use Goukakyuu no jutsu which is a Chuunin level jutsu. Let's not forget that Uchiha learn the jutsu from early on in life. His best friend Obito, a Chuunin, was able to do that skill too. Finally the jutsu is C ranked which is Chuunin level. So really Kakashi has every right in his mind to believe that a newly appointed Genin couldn't use such a skill.

After checking I see you say 10-11 now. Nowhere in this manga does it state Sasuke has an enormous amount of chakra. If you think this then please show me where this is stated because I haven't seen it at all anywhere. It's because this isn't possible and Sasuke's chakra is even lower than Kakashi's. Sasuke's chakra amount is nothing compared to Naruto and by no means is it enourmous so I don't see where you get off saying this. Just face it, Sasuke's chakra level is nowhere near Naruto's and compared to Naruto in chakra it is simply nothing.

Here's something else, remember when they were training to use chakra for walking on top of trees in the Wave arc? Yeah, go to the end of chapter 18 and you will see Kakashi say Naruto's chakra is above Sasuke's and his own. Still don't believe it? Look at Naruto and wonder why he can train so long in this manga, especially in the Wave arc. He was able to train that long because his chakra and his stamina is off the charts compared to someone like Sasuke. His chakra is above Sasuke's and Sasuke can't compare.

Still don't believe it? Do you know how much of a toll Kage Bunshin places on you? Naruto had enough chakra to create 3 Kage Bunshins, keep them henged into Sakura, Kabuto and Sasuke, allowed them to continually keep taking hits, still finished off the opponent, while his chakra was being screwed up by Orochimaru and still when they reached the tower Naruto was jumping around screaming while Sakura and Sasuke were on their knees with fatigue.

Do you think Sasuke could do this? No, he cannot do this. Sasuke was already on his knees while Naruto was jumping around so of course he can't do this. Once more, Sasuke's chakra can't compare to Naruto's.

Here's another. Remember when Kakashi told Naruto his chakra is above Sasuke's before the finals before Naruto went training with Ebisu? What? You don' t remember? Yeah he said that, he said Naruto's chakra is the highest of team 7. He didn't say Sasuke, he said Naruto.

Here is what the databook says about Tajuu Kage Bunshin
Notice what I highlighted. Sasuke is not one of the people with an excessive amount of chakra. Also Naruto's ability to use this jutsu is only because his chakra amount is extremely extremely high and Kyuubi does help in that. Are you saying that Sasuke's chakra is enough to use this jutsu even when Naruto can only use it because his chakra amount isn't at a normal level? If you are then I think you need to reread this manga. Let alone the databook didn't even mention his chakra level as high.

So please, after reading all of this, why do you think Sasuke's chakra level is extremely high when no one in the manga has stated this?

So sir you indeed fail. Sasuke's chakra is nowhere near Naruto's and it would be foolish to think his chakra amount is enough to use Tajuu Kage Bunshin. Truthfully, nothing states that Sasuke has enough chakra for the jutsu unless you think Sasuke's chakra amount has suddenly been propelled into Hokage level or unless you want to speculate how Orochimaru trained Sasuke.

That is all.

Damn! I couldn't have said it better myself.. That's the first time I've heard in detail about shadow clones. Also Kakashi even stated during the tree climbing excercise that Naruto and Sauske have uncomparable amounts of chakra. Meaning one is higher then another and therefore uncomparable. He says this before he even finds out that Naruto can use the power of the Kyuubi to his advantage..

Enough said. Sauske is just going to die in a ditch somewhere.

Damselian said:
Lawl. The problem with training your body like that is a rather simple one. Exhaustion. Notice how exhausted Naruto was from simply learning the nature manipulation? Yeah, imagine if his body had to take the stress of doing 50,000 pushups suddenly(once he dispelled the clones). Lolz gg

He'd be unconcious.

I wonder why Naruto hasnt taught about this until Kakashi said so?

It's like he could figure it out.

Seiko said:
You're correct that Naruto was king in terms of chakra initially, but from VoTe and post timeskip things have changed. Sasuke's with fully develloped CS could stand up to Naruto's kyuubi chakra, and in fact defeat him. Kabuto mentioned the unusual strength of his chakra, and post-timeskip, with an earthquake as introduction to Sasuke waking up, it is safe to say he is now a chakra beast.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, slow down here. Things haven't changed, nothing has even hinted things have changed.

And Naruto is still the king in chakra amount post-timeskip. The only other character that can compare with Naruto in chakra we know is is Kisame and even he is a chakra beast which levels far beyond what we've known. Chakra is something that Sasuke will never be able to compete with Naruto in.

Sasuke's CS Chidori makes no diference. That clash didn't have to do with chakra amount, it has to do with strength. Chakra amount doesn't always determine the strength of certain clashed and that proves it. The Chidori and Rasengan clash at the end of the VotE isn't a good example to use because based on what we know Sasuke used CS1 and CS2 for that intial attack while Naruto couldn't use his arm in KN1 mode. Really though, like I've been saying the attacks don't prove chakra amount at all and they were more around strength.

Kabuto didn't even mention the unusual strength of his chakra, he mentioned his chakra calibre. He was talking about the quality of his chakra, not amount. If anything that could also contribute to Sasuke's Kyuubi surpressing skills since his chakra is no doubt not normal now but still this doesn't have to do with amount. Sasuke's chakra amount has probably been growing at the same rate as it has pre-timeskip. Using the cave's destruction is a bad point because it makes no sense which is also because we don't know how it happened. Your point would have made much more sense if we knew how it happened but we don't. As far as we know he used a Doton jutsu when he woke up and the earthquake was started. All we know is that he caused the cave's destruction and it said nothing about a chakra explosion or anything at all. This has nothing to do with chakra.

So no, Sasuke is not a chakra beast. Nothing in this manga pre-timeskip or post-timeskip even hint that Sasuke's a chakra beast. Charka amount is something that he will never be able to compete in with characters such as Naruto and Kisame.

Sasuke could only use three chidori´s per day, do you think that’s having a lot of chakra? He has a lot of chakra with the curse seal.

Naruto is the only one who can use Tajuu Kage Bunshin and keep fighting if that fails, sasuke is to naruto what kisame is to itachi in chakra supply, kisame is a monster in that department, just like naruto is.

Another thing, power>speed. How do you beat someone faster? Damage the opponent with stronger punches, even if naruto gets a lot of damage he will always get up and keep fighting, while sasuke can’t take much damage or he is ruined.

If sasuke gets hit by a razengan he is dead, but the contrary doesn’t happen, naruto doesn’t die if he is hit by chidori.

Back
Top Bottom