Naruto

LenKun

Women love Gosu?
Ok I dont know exactly why I am going to post this but I feel I need to talk about lol.

About 4 weeks ago is when I started watching this show seriously, I had seen it dubed, but my friend lead me into Japanese subs. I probaly would have said it was gay or something for watching this show. But as I watched it I started like a chain watch 50 episodes in a row like haroin. I started to watch all of them while reading the Manga and eventually I caught with most of you who have been into this for a while. But ever since I read all NaruHina Fan fictions and ext I have been doing nothing but ripping my hair out. OMG oanflk;asnl;fda;lsn;lfdansl;dn lanlfdasl Naruto has like consumed my life which is fine for now but, I just like wait on edge waiting for updates on random fanfics, rpgs, and others and its like......... I have maybe read like 20 10+ chapter fan fics in the last 3 days and I am soooo bored of waiting for updates.... yes this probaly means I need a life but for now I just was sooo bored I would complain about my addiction. It sounds really dumb but all I can think about is differnt versions of NaruHina playing out. I swear if this doesnt happen in the show in one way shape or phone I am going freak OUT

well the first time that i saw naruto i got impressed so i say that i need to get all the serie but... then i met the fillers and i started to get bored about them...

but now with the manga my love for naruto returns...

LenKun said:
. It sounds really dumb but all I can think about is differnt versions of NaruHina playing out. I swear if this doesnt happen in the show in one way shape or phone I am going freak OUT
Well, although it will take a while until the manga ends, you better prepare to freak out since NaruHina has very slim chances of actually happening in canon. But there is always fandom, you know :nod.

TenshiOni said:
So, is this supposed to be a Naruto x Hinata thread?
TenshiOni, please, spare us from more NaruHina threads and put that one into another or whatever, I beg you in the name of sanity.

LenKun said:
Ok I dont know exactly why I am going to post this but I feel I need to talk about lol.

About 4 weeks ago is when I started watching this show seriously, I had seen it dubed, but my friend lead me into Japanese subs. I probaly would have said it was gay or something for watching this show. But as I watched it I started like a chain watch 50 episodes in a row like haroin. I started to watch all of them while reading the Manga and eventually I caught with most of you who have been into this for a while. But ever since I read all NaruHina Fan fictions and ext I have been doing nothing but ripping my hair out. OMG oanflk;asnl;fda;lsn;lfdansl;dn lanlfdasl Naruto has like consumed my life which is fine for now but, I just like wait on edge waiting for updates on random fanfics, rpgs, and others and its like......... I have maybe read like 20 10+ chapter fan fics in the last 3 days and I am soooo bored of waiting for updates.... yes this probaly means I need a life but for now I just was sooo bored I would complain about my addiction. It sounds really dumb but all I can think about is differnt versions of NaruHina playing out. I swear if this doesnt happen in the show in one way shape or phone I am going freak OUT

EXACT same friggen thing happened to me, try Bleach it covers some time up. Checkout the anime and the manga (manga for naruto too).. I haven't even played World of Warcraft because addiction to 1 thing removes another! :amazed

Back
Top Bottom