Naruto/Sasuke first Battle Chidori/Resengan

• Thread starter So_Smart_s0_Dumb
  • Start date
S

So_Smart_s0_Dumb

It was on a rooftop after Sasuke finished getting healed after the fight with Gaara (i think)

So Kakashi grabbed both of their arms and flew them away.

If you look at Sasuke's chidori, it thrust THREW the metal watercooler, but if you look at Narutos, it made a little whole then in the back it totally blew it off because of the enormous pressure. What I can't understand is how can you make so little a hole in the front, and then so big a whole in the back. Is there a logical explanation or was this a plot no jutsu?

Because of the water inside the tank. The Rasengan made the water spin and explode out, even though the entry point was pretty small. The force was translated in the same direction as Naruto's arm was moving when it hit, like when Kabuto was pushed back when he was hit. Without the water, it wouldn't have made such a huge hole. People forget that the mechanics of the moves differ greatly in Naruto, so two different attacks on the same thing can have two very different results.

Kakashi made Chidori as an assassination tool, and it is designed as a piercing attack. That way it can go through armor and killing the target.Rasengan is a broad attack (like a punch). But due to the effects of the Rasengan, ends up with massive exit damage like High Explosives.

You see this in the Hospital's water tanks. Sasuke's is a punch into the tank, with no damage from the other side. While Naruto's is a symetrical punch with massive exit damage.

Still haven't gotten an answer.

Hole is this small in front : | |
Hole is this big inThe hole in the back is irrelevant to my question, how would the Rasengan, which is roughly between the size of a Baseball & Soccerball fit through a hole which a golfball couldn't?

Still haven't gotten an answer.

Hole is this small in front : | |
Hole is this big inThe hole in the back is irrelevant to my question, how would the Rasengan, which is roughly between the size of a Baseball & Soccerball fit through a hole which a golfball couldn't?

You haven't gotten an answer yet because no one here has an answer for you. I could tell you some crap about the rasengan being squeezed into the tank since its not a physicaly solid oject but I would be talking out of my ass because I honestly don't know.Therefore I think you should just let it drop because these are one of those things that maybe kishimoto wouldn't have an answer to. Much like how naruto failed to graduate every year yet he is still the same age as his comrades who graduated normally. The only answer you are going to get here is a badly tought out theory in which you will attempt to argue and no one will get an answer so best to drop it before it gets like +30 pages of pure nonesense

The only true reason that there was a big hole in back of the water tower is to make Sasuke feel even more pathetic in order to progress the storyline. Did it work? It worked well.

The nature of the Rasengan seems to be that it is compacted while being formed and expands once it comes into contact with something.

The Rasengan was in a compacted form being help together when it first comes in contact with the water tank, causing a Rasengan-sized hole in the point of entrance. Inside the water tank, the Rasengan then starts to expand and spin with the water, and the force created then explodes out of the back of the water tank, causing a much larger hole in the point of exit.

The difference in sizes of the point of entrance and point of exit is not because of plot-no-jutsu, but because of what goes in the water tank at the point Rasengan comes into contact with the water tank.

Does anybody else find it wierd that a rasengan makes said hole in metal tank yet simply throws people in a spinning fashion ? Humans are also filled with liquid (blood) and you dont see a hole out of anyones back ?

Does anybody else find it wierd that a rasengan makes said hole in metal tank yet simply throws people in a spinning fashion ? Humans are also filled with liquid (blood) and you dont see a hole out of anyones back ?

cause then Naruto would be 2093480923804983209432 times more bloody.

True, they give the rakiri all the bloody credit unfortunately :( (pun intended)

I would be happy with a wound or even a torn shirt for crying out loud.

The rasengan is really powerfull. From how I see it when the rasengan is formed the center of it is highly compaceted at high speed, while the rest of the sphere is high speed and not as dence. So when the rasengan came into contact with the tank the out side (that is less dense) made the original indentation, while the high condenced inner core made the small hole and spun the water at high speed as it went through bursting out of the back. It is similar to the way some bullets in real life work when going through things.

The rasengan is really powerfull. From how I see it when the rasengan is formed the center of it is highly compaceted at high speed, while the rest of the sphere is high speed and not as dence. So when the rasengan came into contact with the tank the out side (that is less dense) made the original indentation, while the high condenced inner core made the small hole and spun the water at high speed as it went through bursting out of the back. It is similar to the way some bullets in real life work when going through things.

that's good enough for me. as i understand, exit wounds tend to be larger than entrance wounds.

but anyway, the size difference between front hole in the fornt of the tank, and the back, and the one sasuke made, were simply artistic choices to push the rivalry.

but seriously, you're reading too much into this.

The rasengan only expands when it's released, like when used against Kabuto. Otherwise, the point of it is to maintain the small shape in the palm.

When Naruto was thrown into the water tower, he released his...which made it expand (because he was no longer in "contact" with it to maintain the shape), and caused the water to explosively burst out the tank while the Rasengan kept its momentum towards the rear end of the tank. That's why there were only drips that hit Sasuke's face when he saw Naruto's tank, as opposed to the amout of water still pouring out of Sasuke's tank when he removed his Chidori arm.

As to why it seemed to get "smaller", the answer is that the Rasengan in the manga is smaller than the one animated in the anime. The Rasengan in the manga is a most as large as a baseball.

the only explanation i can come up with is that the rasengan exploded once it left Naruto's hand

Actually I believe if you get shot by a bullet the exit wound is larger then the entry.

That's because a bullet MOVES. If you pierce a balloon, it tears from the area you pierce it. Rasengan would cause the water to gain a lot of energy, but the area they should escape is through the entrance wound since that's where it'd be weakest.

Back
Top Bottom