My way of Obito is Tobi

Azurite

U N I C O R N
I dunno if this is true but, Obito given his right eye away to Kakashi.Kakashi now posseses the Sharingan in his right eye. as seen in this picture. But Tobi, can no eye hole in his mask on the right side.(Possibily,Obito is Tobi from the eye similiarity)Also, Tobis Mask is Orange, So is Obitos goggles. mask,Link removed goggles. So far they have 2 similiarites the eyes, and the color of the accessories on their faces.And also, the strange apperance of Tobi due to the death of Sasori, and also the mysterious death of Obito. During this gap of time, Obito could have gotten healed from the major injury with the help of Rin, meaning that Obito could have been alive the whole time.We may have heard him say 'Tobi is a good boy' a couple of times meaning that he survived the massive injury and gave a gift to Kakashi known as the Uchihas Sharingan.

Well, this is all i have to say, what about you guys?

umm two things.....
1) look at the thread started by me and add to that
2) OBITO GAVE KAKASHI HIS LEFT EYE NOT RIGHT EYE....!!!!!!!

pnkrock1984 said:
umm two things.....
1) look at the thread started by me and add to that
2) OBITO GAVE KAKASHI HIS LEFT EYE NOT RIGHT EYE....!!!!!!!
uhh..... kakashis own view.as in we see it on his right eye, but he sees it as his left eye.

Orihime_WorldWonder said:
I dunno if this is true but, Obito given his right eye away to Kakashi.Kakashi now posseses the Sharingan in his right eye. as seen in this picture. But Tobi, can no eye hole in his mask on the right side.(Possibily,Obito is Tobi from the eye similiarity)Also, Tobis Mask is Orange, So is Obitos goggles. mask,Link removed goggles. So far they have 2 similiarites the eyes, and the color of the accessories on their faces.And also, the strange apperance of Tobi due to the death of Sasori, and also the mysterious death of Obito. During this gap of time, Obito could have gotten healed from the major injury with the help of Rin, meaning that Obito could have been alive the whole time.We may have heard him say 'Tobi is a good boy' a couple of times meaning that he survived the massive injury and gave a gift to Kakashi known as the Uchihas Sharingan.

Well, this is all i have to say, what about you guys?

Obito did not have a mysterious death, he was killed by an Earth-user's technique.
Why would he wait so long to come back after "dying"?
I don't really see a connection between "Tobi is a good boy" and surviving his "death".
Also, I thought we had seen Tobi before Sasori died...

It may be possible that Tobi is Obito.

I will not deny it or accept it till I see it, cause if I deny it , but it is really really possible that he is Obito.

Orihime_WorldWonder said:
uhh..... kakashis own view.as in we see it on his right eye, but he sees it as his left eye.

Erm...your right-and-left orientation is weird. :oh

i think that tobi is tobi and obito is dead. if your going to say obito=tobi, why no say tsunade's brother=tobi, we didnt see how he was killed

clouded_fate said:
i think that tobi is tobi and obito is dead. if your going to say obito=tobi, why no say tsunade's brother=tobi, we didnt see how he was killed
Hmm, Nawaki=Tobi... :plot

ah! that nawaki, but that guy surely died, they even buried him and all that, besides if he wouldnt had the Tsunade would had known.

that guy was a Worms meal long time ago.

Guille's The Conqueror said:
ah! that nawaki, but that guy surely died, they even buried him and all that, besides if he wouldnt had the Tsunade would had known.

that guy was a Worms meal long time ago.
But Nawaki's corpse was so badly damaged, that it was unrecognizeable (according to Orochimaru). Therefore, they could have easily gotten the wrong guy and mistaken him for Nawaki. The real Nawaki, after being abandoned for a while, was eventually discovered by Deidara/Zetsu and then became Tobi.

Meh, makes as much sense as the Obito=Tobi theories (minus Nawaki having a different hair color than Tobi).

if tobi is a good boy why would he join akatsuki???!!!

remember: his allies are important to him and konoha is his village right? and he is the one who taught kakashi that team mates or allies are important...so konoha is important to him so why would he join akatsuki??

akatsuki's objective is to harness the power of the bijuu....and more power means evil...so why would he join akatsuki??

He survived that, eh? And I don't think someone just happens to find him under that boulder and coincidentally knows the Tensei-Jutsu, which he uses to throw his life away for a total stranger. The right eye was smashed anyway, along with the whole side. So, let me get this straight: Someone happens to find him -> that someone heals his whole right side which was smashed -> the person dies in the process of ressurecting him -> Obito's alive and lives on his own without anyone noticing, abadoning his family and friends and yeah, he also decides to be some criminal -> He becomes Kage-level way fast than Kakashi -> and finally joins Akatsuki

Kanii said:
He survived that, eh? And I don't think someone just happens to find him under that boulder and coincidentally knows the Tensei-Jutsu, which he uses to throw his life away for a total stranger. The right eye was smashed anyway, along with the whole side. So, let me get this straight: Someone happens to find him -> that someone heals his whole right side which was smashed -> the person dies in the process of ressurecting him -> Obito's alive and lives on his own without anyone noticing, abadoning his family and friends and yeah, he also decides to be some criminal -> He becomes Kage-level way fast than Kakashi -> and finally joins Akatsuki

Sure,why not?

:S

Um... you ever seen those soap operas where people fall down mine shafts that cave in on them, and then they emerge a few episodes later with a few bruises and amnesia?

Yeah, well, it's all complete bullshit. No one could survive that realistically, no. But this is a fantasy with giant foxes, talking animals, and magical jutsu where people can heal other people just by waving their hands about.

Oh, and we've already seen that people can be brought back from the dead, so it is possible.

Why am I even arguing about this? I'm only about 20% convinced Tobi is Obito, and that's only because of their similarities and not because of the circumstances of Obito's death.

wapy said:
but he died no? are you saying someone used edo tensei on him so he can walk again?
No, not necessarily Edo Tensei. But with how messed up his body was (much more so than Lee's, and look at how low the survival rate for the surgery he needed was), the only thing that could really save him would be a Tensei (Life/Revival) jutsu OR a medic ninja who is much better than Tsunade herself.

Amaretti said:
Sure,why not?

:S

Um... you ever seen those soap operas where people fall down mine shafts that cave in on them, and then they emerge a few episodes later with a few bruises and amnesia?

Yeah, well, it's all complete bullshit. No one could survive that realistically, no. But this is a fantasy with giant foxes, talking animals, and magical jutsu where people can heal other people just by waving their hands about.

Oh, and we've already seen that people can be brought back from the dead, so it is possible.

Why am I even arguing about this? I'm only about 20% convinced Tobi is Obito, and that's only because of their similarities and not because of the circumstances of Obito's death.

well, maybe the Aktasuki came (Orochimaru) and they saved him gave him a new body and gave them a new body (Tobi) and it took awhile for Orochimaru to restore the body.And maybe in the manga image he was sleeping!:)

It definitely wasn't Edo Tensei that revived him. If doesn't make any sense (ignoring the fact that Orochimaru being there wouldn't make much sense, and the fact that Edo Tensei might have limits). Tobi is in an evil organization that Obito would never join. If Orochimaru didn't stick the kunai thing in Obito's head, Obito would have kept his personality and he wouldn't have joined. If he did put it in, Tobi wouldn't have the personality that he does.

And if you seriously believe Obito was sleeping in that last pannel... wow, just, wow. He might have gone to sleep, but he was dying there; with not only his right side crushed (by the first wave of boulders), but also his left side (by the second wave of boulders).

he was sleeping under the boulder cuz he needed shade and then kakashi left with rin....... how should i know? i made that whole thing up! Tobi is an Atasuki member and Obito is dead.am i right?

Amaretti said:
Sure it is, but even Naruto has boundaries. Normally, everything would be possible, but no-one would read Naruto if he just, after getting owned, appears again with a Minigun for example or suddenly flies, stuff like that. And for reviving him, you would have to know that he's dead in the first place. Don't think someone happens to find him under that boulder. It's not like I'm going out and take a look under every rock I can find, just to make sure that there isn't someone. And Edo-Tensei... wouldn't that make him half-rotten?

Back
Top Bottom