• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Chapter My Hero Academia Chapter 335 Spoiler/Discussion

JazzMazz

:nani
The chapter begins with All Might explaining that based on the analysis performed by the jets, they have discovered that the New Order became some kind of poison in Shigaraki's body and that it has destroyed an unknown number of quirks. The students believe that it is their chance to win, since the civilians have been evacuated and all the heroes could go on the attack, however All Might says that it is difficult to predict AFO's movements and that it will be difficult to avoid a large-scale confrontation.

He starts naming the enemies: Shigaraki, AFO, Dabi, Toga, 6 Near High Ends, the remaining members of the paranormal liberation front and all the other prison breakers that are still out there. The heroes on the other hand have lost almost half of their own, so the students will have to train as much as possible. Bakugou shouts, saying that they have been preparing for a long time. They've been training with the Pussy Cats since the end of the war, All Might just didn't notice because he went to follow Deku when he left the hospital.

Midoriya asks if they will help him unleash the full potential of One for All, but Bakugou obviously yells at him. He says that he was wanting to test the strength of his new technique, "Cluster", and that Deku will be a good warm-up before the fight against Shigaraki and All for One. Then, all the students start talking about their techniques and what they want to do to train them. All Might remembers their first training at U.A. and says that those little eggs have hatched long ago. They braved the storm and became birds that will now cross the skies. He then thinks to himself "Class 1-A is strong, All for One"

The scene cuts to the villains' lair, where Shigaraki is roaring in pain. All for One calls him "another me" and asks him to calm down, saying that the quirk factor is damaged and that they just have to wait a while for him to stabilize. Toga is also with them. Shigaraki says that he hates Star, hates all of this, wants to end it all. As long as a single person remembers All Might's face, that hatred will not cease. All for One is smiling as he thinks to himself that, because of the fusion of consciousnesses, he can feel Tomura's rage. AFO pats him on the head and says he did a good job. Even if he didn't steal New Order, he got the biggest wall out of the way.

(Not going to lie, AFO treating Shigaraki like a dog is kind of funny. This was peoples goat villain?)

All for One says that although the preparations are ready, he wants to wait a little longer. Dabi is impatient, he can't stand the thought that his father is alive and well doing his job. AFO tells him that, although they have similar personalities, there is a big difference between the two of them. All for One likes to plan multiple routes to reach a single goal. He has spent decades creating new routes to cross the finish line. He says that although Midoriya has returned to the well secured U.A, what will guarantee the villain's victory is the crucial difference between All for One and Touya: "I have many friends". As he says this, we see a light and Shigaraki's eyes seem to be drawn to it. The camera transits a long distance until it stops at U.A., where we see a silhouette of Hagakure!!! End of chapter

(Bruh momento)

Last edited:

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
Of course, nobody would’ve ever suspected the invisible student. :lmao

It's actually pretty Aizen level thinking. It's too obvious that the character with the perfect stealth quirk would be the traitor, so everyone and their mother disregarded it because it would be too easy to guess.

The best way to hide is to hide in plain sight after all. :bury

Xeogran

Fluffy!
I wanted it to be Nezu for an effect against the entire school. And since he's super smart it would be more interesting.

Rip :(

Chadeavor

Lesson learned guys, now we know if a character's first name starts with T, they're going to be villains.

Tomura.....Tōya....Twice....Toga....now Toru haha

Soljah

Super Ghost
......ya we all called that she has done squat this whole series. Her quirk about to get a boost watch her body the class

Soljah

Super Ghost
Dabi holding on to the slice of face he got left ain't he. He got one more good burn before he full time crispy

JazzMazz

Okay, Toru isn't a great character and everyone saw this coming. I'm glad it was just "revealed" though. That way we don't have to worry about fake "is there a traitor" stuff when things actually go down, and we can instead anticipate what action she is going to take to screw them over.

The traitor plot was always a pretty weak one, but I'm glad it actually seems to be having some set up to go somewhere now. Hori has after so long, finally confirmed there is a Hitchcockian "bomb" in the plot. I'm hoping that this leads to it going off. I like this as set up better than what we got for Star and Stripe, which literally happened out of nowhere.

Speaking of which. What is Hori doing?

He didn't set up Star and Stripe arriving at all, but he has suddenly just revealed his hand and set up Hagakure to do something. Now I guess its just a matter of execution. Hopefully this isn't resolved in the next 5 chapters and is something that is actually paid off a bit later down the line.

10 chapters down the line, or whenever stuff actually begins to go down would be nice. But holding off for a little while would be good.

Also, it would be lame if she was immediately caught without doing anything.

Last edited:

Xeogran

Fluffy!
Toru has been a part of their class for too long, she will be talk no jutsu'd for sure.
There's also a chance she's being blackmailed or something.

SoulFire

Venerable Sage
(Bruh momento)
Why does Toru's face look so creepy (look at those barely visible eyes)--and is she wearing a mask? Perhaps in a costume? So maybe she faked being naked!
I wanted it to be Nezu for an effect against the entire school. And since he's super smart it would be more interesting.

Rip :(
Agree. I still don't trust him, though. Too much unknown about his beginnings, and he has that vengeful side...

Gitagon

Hori should just go all out and do multiple traitors: Tooru, Aoyama, Koda, Ojiro and even throw in some teachers in there.

Rizaadxn

Well, it makes sense. The clues were there and she was one of the main suspects. Though I wish she felt like an actual character before this and not just some background gag character.

Kellogem

haha, so its invisible girl as I suspected... I hope we get to see her visible self, and its all fucked up an villainesque.

at least hori havent forgot the traitor thing, its been like half of a decade since people were waiting for the reveal.

also confirmation the plf advisor waifu got away, thats good.

otherwise, pretty uneventful chapter and bakugou autistic screeching. and wtf kind of breakthrough AM is expecting from the heroes within a week? maybe if they put them on drugs or some shit. otherwise they should rest and have their equipment checked and all that.

Top Bottom