Chapter My Hero Academia 367 Spoilers/Discussion

MShadows

Deathbat
Get a grip man :giogio2. Seriously :giogio2.

That and negative rep. Damn I miss negative rep :wow.
The emotes allow you to convey your emotions and reactions in a far better and easier way than just writing shit like “hahaha”.

This has to be the first time I’ve seen someone slander emotes.

:mjlol

Tayimus

Number One
The emotes allow you to convey your emotions and reactions in a far better and easier way than just writing shit like “hahaha”.

Really? We've had people complain about emotes in this section loads of times.

Kellogem

what is there to even talk about this chapter?

most surprising was how little happened.. I was expecting for them to at least open up the portals to get the heroes to hospital, and allowing for Shiggy to regen and give Deku vs Shiggy a clean page.

the Americans helping out Deku flashback was totally unnecessary, everyone can figure out thats how it went down just from them being present, there was no need for cheesy dialogue.

I wonder if Bakugou is going to have a comeback this arc, or Hori has the balls to have his last showing be this... I'd say, there is no way. he is the kind of guy to make Bakugous have glory in last fight.. but then he is going to have him rewinded before the conclusion, probably portaled to eri right now.

Kellogem

If Shoto would be the one to stop AFO, I can see Spinner freeing Giga, so Bakugou can defeat him.. I think the 2 would be similar caliber, going by you'd only need to stall for AFO until he disappears on his own, and not downright defeat him.

I dont think Dabi is going to take care of by Shoto once and for all, but die in Endeavors arms, but then not much for Shoto to do. but if he is going to have big role against AFO, I dont see bakugou not havin a similar opponent to defeat on his own before the manga ends.. then it'd leave only giga, as the ultimate fanservice for bakugou fans.

TrueG 37

It isn't the first time on this subforum but this is definitely one of the dumber ones :bookerskully .
what is there to even talk about this chapter?

most surprising was how little happened.. I was expecting for them to at least open up the portals to get the heroes to hospital, and allowing for Shiggy to regen and give Deku vs Shiggy a clean page.

the Americans helping out Deku flashback was totally unnecessary, everyone can figure out thats how it went down just from them being present, there was no need for cheesy dialogue.

I wonder if Bakugou is going to have a comeback this arc, or Hori has the balls to have his last showing be this... I'd say, there is no way. he is the kind of guy to make Bakugous have glory in last fight.. but then he is going to have him rewinded before the conclusion, probably portaled to eri right now.
This too. There's nothing to talk about, it's more stalling basically and the stalling is going to have to continue if we switch to Uraraka or Dabi round 2. I doubt Horikoshi's saving those fights after Izuku wins so we just play the waiting game.....again.

Gitagon

(Also why are they all black dudes when I'm sure the makeup of this site is definitely not majority black). Did people run out of white guys to make memes of? Asians?

SoulFire

Venerable Sage
I agree with @Gitagon in that I find the continuous and often repetitive negativity obnoxious and unnecessary. Especially given that folks admit that they haven't even viewed the spoilers. It's just a cheap and tiresome opportunity to take digs at the manga. I'm honestly of a mind to start deleting these unnecessary and noncontributory posts so that anyone who wants to actually predict and discuss the chapter can do so without being buried in snark.

I absolutely hate emotes when they are used to mock and insult, whether it be other members or manga/anime. It is childish and
mean spirited and imo borders on baiting.

I prefer to comment on a chapter once the official translation has dropped. Otherwise, even with the fan translation, things can be misread. At this point I have yet to even come across a complete scanalation, but I will make a few comments to counter some comments that have been made regarding the coming chapter. I'm sure the Negative Nancys here will love it.

Regarding Deku flipping out: I don't think the kid ever recovered from the past Shiggy fight. He's got PSTD and running around as Dark Deku (along with everyone around him just returning to behaving like everything was back to normal once that was over) did nothing to set his mind right. Once Mirio shakes him out of his rage, it appears that Deku thinks back on the words of All Might, Star's team and Banjo to pull himself together and use his anger without losing himself to it. If he feels like looking feral, I don't mind.

Other fights, including the Toga/Ochako confrontation: Besides Toga, we have Spinner, Gigantomachia, Skeptic and whoever this Ghastly is. Not to mention the Todoroki ending drama and AFO. I am interested in all of them and want to see how they turn out.

Tayimus

Number One
I agree with @Gitagon in that I find the continuous and often repetitive negativity obnoxious and unnecessary. Especially given that folks admit that they haven't even viewed the spoilers. It's just a cheap and tiresome opportunity to take digs at the manga. I'm honestly of a mind to start deleting these unnecessary and noncontributory posts so that anyone who wants to actually predict and discuss the chapter can do so without being buried in snark.
^our mod, ladies and gentlemen.

I absolutely hate emotes when they are used to mock and insult, whether it be other members or manga/anime. It is childish and
Don't hurt yourself stretching like that.

Kellogem

can I make negative post if I swear I've checked the spoilers beforehand with screenshots taken from my computer as I reading them? it's gonna be harder to make fun of MhA than the Rings of power on Amazons website..

btw if trying to make a constructive post, nobody responding..

Other fights, including the Toga/Ochako confrontation: Besides Toga, we have Spinner, Gigantomachia, Skeptic and whoever this Ghastly is. Not to mention the Todoroki ending drama and AFO. I am interested in all of them and want to see how they turn out.
besides Toga, Dabi, AFO and Shiggy we have 4 villains pretty much confirmed to have some sort of showing: Kudieda, Ghastly, Immortan Joe and Spinner.. with 3 more that I think there is a high chance to be around and might worth showing: the hat advisor, the female advisor and rat with the katana..

at this point I wouldnt say Giga is not set up as returning villain yet, they'd have to free him, he might not even be there the villains think he is. and Skeptic is not fighting capable, besides he likely is in a bunker or some shit far away, they are gonna get him eventually without a fight likely.

for heroes, besides the main ones I'd say the ones that'd need some battle are Kirishima, Mina, Iida, Inasa, maybe Mirio getting another chance, and maybe Tokoyami..

I predict the matchups being:
Kirishima - Joe
Mina - female adisor
Mirio - Kunieda
Iida - Ghastly
Inasa - hat adisor
Tokoyami - rat advisor

with Shoji and somebody for Spinner, who is gonna have some emotional breakdown anyway, so doesnt have to be fully defeated.

than maybe Giga for Bakugou and Shoto for AFO, with AFO getting held back by Inasa and Tokoyami also before Shoto arrives.

TrueG 37

(Also why are they all black dudes when I'm sure the makeup of this site is definitely not majority black). Did people run out of white guys to make memes of? Asians?
Jesus man don't imply what I'm 99% sure this implies :mjlol . The majority of the emotes aren't even black people so what are you even talking about :hestonpls? People use them because the memes associated with the reactions with them are funny that's it, nothing complicated about it.

Kellogem

how many black ancestors do I have to have, to have full access to all black emojis? Im working on a family tree currently.. havent used any cause I dont wan any cultural appropriation..

damn, everything is so serious nowadays.:radiohead meanwhile in soviet Russia the emotes put you in a post.

Tayimus

Number One
@SoulFire, yes, I do want to play that game since you obviously have lost all sense as a mod to think that emotes—whether they're spammed or not—is anything close to baiting, let alone borders on it. That is absolutely ridiculous. I read your post, and all I could think was that I wish Xiammes was still alive cause he understood the difference someone trying to be funny—whether successful or not—and someone actually baiting.

You saying that posting emotes is close to baiting is like me saying accountmaker was baiting me in our recent spat. I'm sure you would laugh at me saying that, but somehow EMOTES, OH GOD, is oh so bad.

I don't give a shit if Gitagon doesn't like emotes. But you, as the mod, I have to pay attention to if you go bonkers deleting shit just cause you bullshitted some flimsy ass justification in your mind.

SoulFire

Venerable Sage
^our mod, ladies and gentlemen.
:ladycat
can I make negative post if I swear I've checked the spoilers beforehand with screenshots taken from my computer as I reading them? it's gonna be harder to make fun of MhA than the Rings of power on Amazons website..
Commentary on spoilers/chapter is fine--that's what this thread is for. My beef is with just using it as another place to rag on the manga.
btw if trying to make a constructive post, nobody responding..
There isn't much to comment on as of yet. Not sure if all of the pages are even posted. As I said, I don't generally comment until I've seen the officials.
besides Toga, Dabi, AFO and Shiggy we have 4 villains pretty much confirmed to have some sort of showing: Kudieda, Ghastly, Immortan Joe and Spinner.. with 3 more that I think there is a high chance to be around and might worth showing: the hat advisor, the female advisor and rat with the katana..
I expect those additional advisers to appear in a bunch if they haven't been shown already in various fighting zones, perhaps as backup for Ghastly or one of the others.
at this point I wouldnt say Giga is not set up as returning villain yet, they'd have to free him, he might not even be there the villains think he is. and Skeptic is not fighting capable, besides he likely is in a bunker or some shit far away, they are gonna get him eventually without a fight likely.
Skeptic may not be on scene, but he's definitely up to something, so that will be addressed--I'm expecting a return of Gentle and La Brava.
for heroes, besides the main ones I'd say the ones that'd need some battle are Kirishima, Mina, Iida, Inasa, maybe Mirio getting another chance, and maybe Tokoyami..

I predict the matchups being:
Kirishima - Joe
Mina - female adisor
Mirio - Kunieda
Iida - Ghastly
Inasa - hat adisor
Tokoyami - rat advisor
I'd like to think that some of these characters will get their own villain, but right now I'm questioning whether Inasa will even show up. Tokoyami I see doing something with Hawks if he does anything more. Mirio is likely going to back up Deku. Mina will be alongside Kirishima as they both have a problem with Joe. Dunno what is planned for Iida, but given that Ghastly poem I'd rather he stay away from that guy.
with Shoji and somebody for Spinner, who is gonna have some emotional breakdown anyway, so doesnt have to be fully defeated.
Spinner looks shot up with drugs and/or given an additional quirk that has driven him nuts. He's a mess.
than maybe Giga for Bakugou and Shoto for AFO, with AFO getting held back by Inasa and Tokoyami also before Shoto arrives.
Bakugo is also currently a mess. We'll have to see where Hori takes his 'recovery' to figure out exactly what else, if anything he's going to do. Is Inasa even in that group? I would love to see a combo between him, Tokoyami and Shoto.
Jesus man don't imply what I'm 99% sure this implies :mjlol . The majority of the emotes aren't even black people so what are you even talking about :hestonpls? People use them because the memes associated with the reactions with them are funny that's it, nothing complicated about it.
I think it's more about expressions and sometimes a famous personality than it is about race. How they are used depends on how 'funny' they might be.

Tayimus

Number One
Side note, I love how the people that always criticize others that "rag" on the manga have never fucking predicted a goddamn thing in this story. It's almost as if amidst all the "ragging" and emotes, we do actually discuss this manga and know what the fuck we're talking about.

I think first we have to establish how many emotes equals a murder lets say...

@TrueG 37 have to be held accountable for something

Kellogem

:ladycat

Commentary on spoilers/chapter is fine--that's what this thread is for. My beef is with just using it as another place to rag on the manga.

There isn't much to comment on as of yet. Not sure if all of the pages are even posted. As I said, I don't generally comment until I've seen the officials.

I expect those additional advisers to appear in a bunch if they haven't been shown already in various fighting zones, perhaps as backup for Ghastly or one of the others.

Skeptic may not be on scene, but he's definitely up to something, so that will be addressed--I'm expecting a return of Gentle and La Brava.

I'd like to think that some of these characters will get their own villain, but right now I'm questioning whether Inasa will even show up. Tokoyami I see doing something with Hawks if he does anything more. Mirio is likely going to back up Deku. Mina will be alongside Kirishima as they both have a problem with Joe. Dunno what is planned for Iida, but given that Ghastly poem I'd rather he stay away from that guy.

Spinner looks shot up with drugs and/or given an additional quirk that has driven him nuts. He's a mess.

Bakugo is also currently a mess. We'll have to see where Hori takes his 'recovery' to figure out exactly what else, if anything he's going to do. Is Inasa even in that group? I would love to see a combo between him, Tokoyami and Shoto.

I think it's more about expressions and sometimes a famous personality than it is about race. How they are used depends on how 'funny' they might be.

so far no sign of Inasa, but I'd like to think he is bringing those dark clouds with his quirk...

hori can be accused of a lot of things, but I dont think being forgetful is one of them.. no way he is gonna left out given his prominent role in that exam arc.

maybe his quirk even evolved and now he controls weather now.

I think people had enough of Mirios involvement of Shiggy related fights, he just makes everyone looking worse including himself with it. he needs an opponent his quirk works with.

maybe Kunieda having pollens in the air and shit can affect him, so it wont be one-sided.

SoulFire

Venerable Sage
@SoulFire, yes, I do want to play that game since you obviously have lost all sense as a mod to think that emotes—whether they're spammed or not—is anything close to baiting, let alone borders on it. That is absolutely ridiculous. I read your post, and all I could think was that I wish Xiammes was still alive cause he understood the difference someone trying to be funny—whether successful or not—and someone actually baiting.

You saying that posting emotes is close to baiting is like me saying accountmaker was baiting me in our recent spat. I'm sure you would laugh at me saying that, but somehow EMOTES, OH GOD, is oh so bad.

I don't give a shit if Gitagon doesn't like emotes. But you, as the mod, I have to pay attention to if you go bonkers deleting shit just cause you bullshitted some flimsy ass justification in your mind.
Emotes can be and are used for baiting. I have yet to 'go bonkers' regarding the use of them here. In fact, I'm a rather tolerant mod compared to some other areas on the forum. I do find excessive use of them in derogatory posts to be annoying rather than funny. It is what it is.

JazzMazz

Betagou is probably still deluding himself into thinking that quirks are like muscles that you work out with too:mjlol.
How is Edgeshot's current activity in contradiction to Bakugo's statement that quirks are a physical aspect of the body that need to be worked and improved upon, but also can be overused and overexerted?

I fail to see how this is contradicted by what Edgeshot is currently doing.

SoulFire

Venerable Sage
so far no sign of Inasa, but I'd like to think he is bringing those dark clouds with his quirk...

hori can be accused of a lot of things, but I dont think being forgetful is one of them.. no way he is gonna left out given his prominent role in that exam arc.

maybe his quirk even evolved and now he controls weather now.

I think people had enough of Mirios involvement of Shiggy related fights, he just makes everyone looking worse including himself with it. he needs an opponent his quirk works with.

maybe Kunieda having pollens in the air and shit can affect him, so it wont be one-sided.
Would be nice if Hori brought in Shiketsu, but I think they may have been written out when he changed his mind about how he was going to use UA. Initially it was going to be connected to Shiketsu through those tunnels that are now being manipulated by Skeptic, but then he lifted UA up in the air. I'm not sure if the populace are in those tunnels or somewhere on the campus grounds, but it doesn't seem like the Shiketsu kids are going to be using them at this point. Inasa is a power player and really should be included, though.

I had enough of Mirio long before his current antics. I thought he would act in tandem with Deku (and likely Bakugo), acting as a distraction (not with his butt) for their attacks, but that didn't work out. Don't know what Hori plans to do with him now.

Thdyingbreed

I’m going to say this as gently as possible but kindly fuck off with the idea of banning/deleting posts that contain emotes they are used to expression emotion and are great these threads would be incredibly souless without them. :camby

JazzMazz

Would be nice if Hori brought in Shiketsu, but I think they may have been written out when he changed his mind about how he was going to use UA. Initially it was going to be connected to Shiketsu through those tunnels that are now being manipulated by Skeptic, but then he lifted UA up in the air. I'm not sure if the populace are in those tunnels or somewhere on the campus grounds, but it doesn't seem like the Shiketsu kids are going to be using them at this point. Inasa is a power player and really should be included, though.

I had enough of Mirio long before his current antics. I thought he would act in tandem with Deku (and likely Bakugo), acting as a distraction (not with his butt) for their attacks, but that didn't work out. Don't know what Hori plans to do with him now.
Considering how Hori likes to make "surprise appearances" for characters after long periods of absence from the story, I'm confident Shiketsu will become relevant at some point.

I'm thinking that the civilians in the mobile bunkers are heading towards Shiketsu right now, and as it appears like they may get attacked, its possible that the Shiketsu students are the ones who save them. The fact that the kids from the make up exam are also present in those bunkers makes me think that there will probably be a reunion of some sort between those kids and Inasa.

I’m going to say this as gently as possible but kindly fuck off with the idea of banning/deleting posts with emotes they are used to expression emotion and are great these threads would be incredibly souless without them. :camby
This thread has a soul alright, its just incredibly unwelcoming to anyone who actually likes or wants to discuss the manga.

The emoji's are definitely overused and pretty much become the crux of the posts in a lot of cases where nothing really interesting is being said.

Its pretty much become "THIS IS TRASH" *FIVE DIFFERENT EMOJI's*"-end of post.

One or two of those messages would be fine, but its approching nearly a minimun of nearly 10 of these every thread. Its more than a bit obnoxious.

Tayimus

Number One
Emotes can be and are used for baiting.
:facepalm

Two plus two doesn't equal five just cause someone says so. Same logic applies here. Without context, it's just a fucking emote.

I have yet to 'go bonkers' regarding the use of them here. In fact, I'm a rather tolerant mod compared to some other areas on the forum. I do find excessive use of them in derogatory posts to be annoying rather than funny. It is what it is.
Of course, you haven't gone bonkers, I would have long since reported you. And I'll give a shit about other mods when I'm under their thumb. Also, derogatory posts against imaginary characters. Soul, we've been through this before, you can't be "derogatory" to an imaginary being. :zaru

TrueG 37

I think first we have to establish how many emotes equals a murder lets say...

@TrueG 37 have to be held accountable for something
They'll never take me alive :mahbro .
How is Edgeshot's current activity in contradiction to Bakugo's statement that quirks are a physical aspect of the body that need to be worked and improved upon, but also can be overused and overexerted?

I fail to see how this is contradicted by what Edgeshot is currently doing.
I for one love how nearly dying makes me incredibly buff when I recover. Really cuts down on all that time to work out.

Stars must be really working out the ability to fucking warp reality by speaking it.

Darn it I really like cloning my muscles with the use of technology. Don't know why other people don't do it.

Bakugou's statement lost any value it had a long time ago. Hori barely even pretends that there is some science based explanation going on. Don't know why you mentioned Edgeshot, I don't even think I mentioned him beyond the Mirio being drunk comment.

TrueG 37

Now that someone mentioned it ah yes Shinketsu. That school almost equal to UA that no one bothered to ever mention before they showed up. Thanks for the reminder :bookerskully .
Emotes can be and are used for baiting. I have yet to 'go bonkers' regarding the use of them here. In fact, I'm a rather tolerant mod compared to some other areas on the forum. I do find excessive use of them in derogatory posts to be annoying rather than funny. It is what it is.
What :confusedny? What is today man:bookerskully?

SoulFire

Venerable Sage
I’m going to say this as gently as possible but kindly fuck off with the idea of banning/deleting posts that contain emotes they are used to expression emotion and are great these threads would be incredibly souless without them. :camby
Gently as possible my answer to you is that I have not said anything about banning, let alone deleting posts that contain emotes. However, I will delete any post that I consider trouble. Take that as you wish. :blobkcop
Considering how Hori likes to make "surprise appearances" for characters after long periods of absence from the story, I'm confident Shiketsu will become relevant at some point.

I'm thinking that the civilians in the mobile bunkers are heading towards Shiketsu right now, and as it appears like they may get attacked, its possible that the Shiketsu students are the ones who save them. The fact that the kids from the make up exam are also present in those bunkers makes me think that there will probably be a reunion of some sort between those kids and Inasa.
That is a possibility. :catthinks Still, would like to see Gentle and La Brava brought in to deal with Skeptic. La Brava is just made for that.
This thread has a soul alright, its just incredibly unwelcoming to anyone who actually likes or wants to discuss the manga.

The emoji's are definitely overused and pretty much become the crux of the posts in a lot of cases where nothing really interesting is being said.

Its pretty much become "THIS IS TRASH" *FIVE DIFFERENT EMOJI's*"-end of post.

One or two of those messages would be fine, but its approching nearly a minimun of nearly 10 of these every thread. Its more than a bit obnoxious.
In a nutshell.
Of course, you haven't gone bonkers, I would have long since reported you. And I'll give a shit about other mods when I'm under their thumb. Also, derogatory posts against imaginary characters. Soul, we've been through this before, you can't be "derogatory" to an imaginary being. :zaru
And I have had opportunities wherein I could have reported you , but instead chose to talk it out with you. It is possible for the mangaka, his works and/or his characters to be referred to in a derogatory manner. Has nothing to do with being imaginary or not.

deltaniner

Primera Espada
Gently as possible my answer to you is that I have not said anything about banning, let alone deleting posts that contain emotes. However, I will delete any post that I consider trouble. Take that as you wish. :blobkcop
I'm honestly of a mind to start deleting these unnecessary and noncontributory posts so that anyone who wants to actually predict and discuss the chapter can do so without being buried in snark.

JazzMazz

I for one love how nearly dying makes me incredibly buff when I recover. Really cuts down on all that time to work out.
Not sure what this has to do with anything???(this hasn't really happened)

Stars must be really working out the ability to fucking warp reality by speaking it.
Unrelated to my point, but also, a bad example, because we do actually know that Star needed to do training to not just effectively utilize her quirk, but also to improve the physical limits and enhancements that her quirk could facilitate.

Star wasn't in the story terribly long so we can't say if there was a limit to how many commands she could give before they started eating away at her stamina, but its very clear that in order to make her quirk as powerful as it was, Star needed to do some degree of actual training to power herself up.

There was pretty much an entire flashback devoted to this idea.

Darn it I really like cloning my muscles with the use of technology. Don't know why other people don't do it.
??? Not sure who this is referring to.

Is this referring to Muscular? Muscular is really strong, but in all likeliness guys like Muscular and Moonfish likely trained hard to use their abilities to the proficiency they can. So again, not sure what your talking about here.

I recommend you stop with the sarcasm and actually just state your examples.

Bakugou's statement lost any value it had a long time ago. Hori barely even pretends that there is some science based explanation going on. Don't know why you mentioned Edgeshot, I don't even think I mentioned him beyond the Mirio being drunk comment.
And you've completely failed to demonstrate that. You've just made vague sarcastic remarks.
I almost forgot some stuff.

Mirio: Its fine Izuku! Edgeshot is replacing Bakugou's organs!!

Mirio,bruh go home, you're drunk :bookerskully .

I say this shit a lot but remember the days when people were coping about how weak the other quirks were. That they're just going to be utility because Hori and Bakugou said so and we should trust them :mjlol. All this bullshit that Izuku can do with black whip alone. I told people Bakugou isn't worth taking the opinion of and what do you know, I was right :bookerskully. Betagou is probably still deluding himself into thinking that quirks are like muscles that you work out with too:mjlol.
This is the comment your referring to, and its pretty clearly taking a pot shot at both Mirio and Edgeshot.

I was pretty meh on Edgeshot "replacing Bakugo's heart", but once the panels actually showed what he was doing, it was actually perfectly in line with what Edgeshot's ability actually is, so I don't see the issue with it "sense wise". The biggest issue I think would be with people being against the idea of Bakugo being revived.

Top Bottom