Naruto MS sasuke vs Kisame

Colmillo

Restrictions:Susanoo,Shark Mode
Mindset: IC
Knowledge: reputation

Scenario 2:

Same stips as scenario one but this time sasuke is Only able to use susanoo ribcage and Kisame is able to use Shark form.

GrandBenja

Even with those restrictions, Sasuke still doesn't have any chance. Nothing in his arsenal can hurt Kisame.

Sasuke's Mangekyō techniques will be anticipated by Samehada, because of the chakra build-up in Sasuke's eye. If Amaterasu is attempted, for example, Kisame can easily block Sasuke's line of sight with, for example, the 1000 sharks.
Kirin, if Sasuke manages to use it, can't reach Kisame underwater. (You restricted the Kisamehada form, but Kisame can still use Dai Bakusui Shōha.)
Chidori will get blocked / absorbed by Samehada.

Sasuke doesn't even have a win condition, so Kisame is bound to win - which he will as soon as he starts using his best Suiton moves.

If Susano'o is allowed, it will make Kisame's victory even easier. Samehada can anticipate any move the Susano'o is about to make, since it is a chakra construct. Susano'o would only make Sasuke a sitting duck for Daikōdan.

GrandBenja

Is samehada able to absorb susanoo?
She can to some extent, but her absorption range might not make that too practical. Typically, she wouldn't manage to block Madara's Perfect Susano'o's sword slash before it can damage its target.

Daikōdan, on the other hand, was tailored to deal with such chakra constructs. :)

dergeist

Kisame one swipes and two if were being generous to Sasuke. His one swipe is enough to take an 8 tails cloak down to v1, so..:oldshrug

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Sasuke wins Mid-diff at worst, but Amaterasu is more than enough to oneshot unless Kisame can react to it which I doubt, and he also lacks defensive jutsu. He's completely outclassed in CQC (Sasuke's just too fast and he can read and predict Kisame's every move), but I'm guessing he knows that so he'll play the long range game instead, using massive suitons to overwhelm Sasuke (bcuz Sasuke's Katons are underwhelming outside of Enton which is chakra taxing), the thing is, he can't drain Sasuke unless he attempts CQC.
Worse comes to worst, Kirin would fry the shark, since he can't abosrb natural lightning.

Gulash

Sasuke wins Mid-diff at worst, but Amaterasu is more than enough to oneshot unless Kisame can react to it which I doubt, and he also lacks defensive jutsu. He's completely outclassed in CQC (Sasuke's just too fast and he can read and predict Kisame's every move), but I'm guessing he knows that so he'll play the long range game instead, using massive suitons to overwhelm Sasuke (bcuz Sasuke's Katons are underwhelming outside of Enton which is chakra taxing), the thing is, he can't drain Sasuke unless he attempts CQC.
Worse comes to worst, Kirin would fry the shark, since he can't abosrb natural lightning.
Why would you wank Sasuke that much?
You understand this makes Sasori look bad ?:)

Also hows his speed to much for Kisame?
Kisame had no problem with base Bee whos very fast in his own right.

Also where does this notion,that sharingan can predict all and every move,comes from?
Manga made it clear,by highlighting sharingan in specific sutiations,when precog was used.
Where was precog when be demolished Sasuke with his 8 swords style?
Or when Raikage picked him up and Raiga bombed him?

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Why would you wank Sasuke that much?
You understand this makes Sasori look bad ?:)
What?! No, Sasori would beat him.
And I'm being fair to Kisame saying Sasuke Mid-diffs. It's not like I'm saying Sasuke stomps.

Also hows his speed to much for Kisame
Bcuz he can anticipate his moves with the sharingan?

Kisame had no problem with base Bee whos very fast in his own right
Sure, but he lost part of his chest once Bee used some tails. Sasuke was keeping up just fine with that Bee.
He only couldnt keep up with Base Bee bcuz he was using all 8 blades at once..

Where was precog when be demolished Sasuke with his 8 swords style
It was too much to read at the same time, that's why. But he had no problem reading Bee's other attacks.

Or when Raikage picked him up and Raiga bombed him?
Bcuz Lord Raikage is faster than Sasuke?

Colmillo

Sure, but he lost part of his chest once Bee used some tails. Sasuke was keeping up just fine with that Bee.
no,Sasuke was only keeping up in speed with V1 bee.Kisame lost part of his chest to V2 bee,sasukes chest Also got blown out to a weaker version of bee and he was down for the count meanwhile kisame took a stronger version of it,and was still awake,and even had enough energy to heal himself

Sasuke could only follow V1 bee because he was moving in a linear pattern,He wasn’t moving around Like Base bee with 8 blades or the raikages V1 cloak.

He only couldnt keep up with Base Bee bcuz he was using all 8 blades at once.
Yes,because Sasuke went up against an opponent who doesn’t move in a straight line.

It was too much to read at the same time, that's why. But he had no problem reading Bee's other attacks.
Yeah because again,bee moves in a linear line.Kisame doesn’t move like that at all.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
no,Sasuke was only keeping up in speed with V1 bee.
Sasuke easily dodged v1 Bee's attacks, remember?
He couldnt dodge Base bee's blades bcuz there were too many of em.

Also got blown out to a weaker version of bee and he was down for the count meanwhile kisame took a stronger version of it,and
This doesnt mean much, since Kabuto and War Sakura would heal from that as well, but that doesnt mean theyre stronger than MS Sasuke.

Sasuke could only follow V1 bee because he was moving in a linear pattern,He wasn’t moving around Like Base bee with 8 blades or the raikages V1 cloak.
Exactly, the same way he moved to attack Kisame who's chest was destroyed by V2 as in Bee was too fast for Kisame to dodge the attack in time.
Sasuke dodged V1 Bee's attacks casually thanx to the sharingan.
So yeah, my point is, that Sasuke can easily predict or read Kisame's attacks especially if theyre having a CQC battle, tho i dont think Kisame will try to go CQC bcuz he knows Sasuke's skillsey is similar to Itachi's.

Yes,because Sasuke went up against an opponent who doesn’t move in a straight line.
Exactly.
the sharingan is hardcountered by numbers and omnidirectional attacks. Base Bee had both.
Kisame doesnt have 8 blades, he has 1 so his movements are indeed predictable for someone that has a sharingan.

Gulash

What?! No, Sasori would beat him.
And I'm being fair to Kisame saying Sasuke Mid-diffs. It's not like I'm saying Sasuke stomps.
Well you hyping his speed and sakura somewhat kept with sasori amd hur dur sasuke blitzed sakura.
Bcuz he can anticipate his moves with the sharingan?
You said his speed and i think kisame would have no problem reacting to sasuke.
He only couldnt keep up with Base Bee bcuz he was using all 8 blades at once..
So what if he was using 8 blades.
If we go by your theory of sasuke predicting every move that should not be an issue.
Also base Bee danced around sasuke suigetsu and jugo for some time.
No it was because precog doesnt work like you think in my opinion.
Bcuz Lord Raikage is faster than Sasuke?
So how sasuke dodged and hit him the first time?

Gulash

no,Sasuke was only keeping up in speed with V1 bee.Kisame lost part of his chest to V2 bee,sasukes chest Also got blown out to a weaker version of bee and he was down for the count meanwhile kisame took a stronger version of it,and was still awake,and even had enough energy to heal himself

Yeah because again,bee moves in a linear line.Kisame doesn’t move like that at all.
This.
Precog was shown to work only when someone attack from a distance in more or less linear fashion.
The sharingan is literally highlighted every time before precog happens.
Also i would like to add that the attacker always had some chakra source enhancing them.
Naruto was in kn0 mode against sasuke.
Be was in V1,Raikage in V1 and Sasuke was using chidori when Danzo dodged him.

So Sasuke aint gonna predict Kisame moves if they engage in cqc.

Last edited:

Colmillo

Sasuke easily dodged v1 Bee's attacks, remember?
He couldnt dodge Base bee's blades bcuz there were too many of em.
No it was because of bees in general.
This doesnt mean much, since Kabuto and War Sakura would heal from that as well, but that doesnt mean theyre stronger than MS Sasuke.
Yeah sure but,You realize that Sasuke went down From a V1 Bee attack while Kisame Went down From a V2 bee attack,Kisame didn’t even technically go down here though,as he was actually still ,while Meaning that kisames Durability is greater than Sasukes.
Exactly, the same way he moved to attack Kisame who's chest was destroyed by V2 as in Bee was too fast for Kisame to dodge the attack in time.
Kisame wasn’t trying to dodge it,he was Getting in a
Sasuke dodged V1 Bee's attacks casually thanx to the sharingan.
So yeah, my point is, that Sasuke can easily predict or read Kisame's attacks especially if theyre having a CQC battle, tho i dont think Kisame will try to go CQC bcuz he knows Sasuke's skillsey is similar to Itachi's.
Exactly,If sasuke Gets close,He’ll get his chakra absorbed.If he tries to genjutsu Kisame,Samehada will snap him out of it.
If he uses Amaterasu On kisame Samehada can just absorb the flame before it devours kisame.
Exactly.
the sharingan is hardcountered by numbers and omnidirectional attacks. Base Bee had both.
Exactly,If Kisame uses his Super exploding water shock wave He Can swim faster,and was able to Attack bee from all or he could use A thousand sharks like he did against Gai to Surround him.
Kisame doesnt have 8 blades, he has 1 so his movements are indeed predictable for someone that has a sharingan.
8 blades wasn’t what made Bee Hard for the sharingan to track,it was his movements in general,The blades were merely weapons.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
No it was because of bees in general.
Bee was using 8 blades against Sasuke.
He was just using linear attacks against Kisame.

Yeah sure but,You realize that Sasuke went down From a V1 Bee attack while Kisame Went down From a V2 bee attack,Kisame didn’t even technically go down here though,as he was actually still ,while Meaning that kisames Durability is greater than Sasukes
Kisame's durability is greater than MS Sasuke's, that doesnt mean he's stronger tho.
Hebi Sasuke would easily recover from Bee's V2 attack, but Hebi Sasuke is weakrr than MS Sasuke.
Kisame wasn’t trying to dodge it,he was Getting in a
Ok but no proof Bee was using his top speed right there, cuz he actually gave Kisame enough time to put Samehada before him. Kisame even had enough time to deliver a whole speech.
In that last panel you can see Bee just started running towards Kisame.
Exactly,If sasuke Gets close,He’ll get his chakra absorbed.I
Not instantly tho (same way Kisame couldnt just drain Gai just by swinging his sword once, Gai who has less chakra than 6 Tails of Hachibi), but he will lose some chakra and will fight from long range.
He Can swim faster
This is true, but like I said, them having a CQC fight is unlikely in the first place. Especially bcuz Kisame knows Sasuke and Itachi have similar skillsets, therefore, trapping MS Sasuke inside WD would be very difficult to pull out if Sasuke keeps his distance.

8 blades wasn’t what made Bee Hard for the sharingan to track,it was his movements in general,The blades were merely weapons.
The thing is, Bee wasnt only using his hands.
When he wields all 8 blades he uses all his body and that's why it was difficult for Sasuke to read all his movements, whereas all his V1 and V2 attacks are predictable, he literally just runs towards his opponent and tries to punch his face in, something that the sharingan can easily predict.

Kisame's attacks are just as predictable except he doesnt have the v1 and v2 speed boost.
Base Gai and Asuma were good enough to dance with Kisame's CQC skills.
Altho obviously Kisame is stronger and ofc would beat them both at the same time, but when it comes to CQC he isnt beating MS Sasuke in that department.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Precog was shown to work only when someone attack from a distance in more or less linear fashion.
Ofc!

Well you hyping his speed
I'm not. I'm talking about his precog.

and sakura somewhat kept with sasori a
She was trained to read attakk patterns and memorize them. A skill that more useful than a sharingan would be against a Puppet Master, since the Sharingan only reads muscle movements and puppets dont have muscles.
The sharingan is hardcountered by omnidirectional attacks, but Sakura and Chiyo have the ability to anticipate those attacls by staring at Sasori's hands.

So how sasuke dodged and hit him the first time
Linear attacks. The sharingan can easily anticipate them. Ei4 is a one trick pony and his attacks are predictable at least in V1. Even suigetsu and Jugo intercepted them yeah?
But once he went V2, the speed gap was too big.

Colmillo

Bee was using 8 blades against Sasuke.
He was just using linear attacks against Kisame.
And Kisame dodged/Reacted to them without sharingan. a blindsided Kisame Dodged a raiton Amped pencil with only a scratch.

I don’t see why he would have a problem reacting to sasuke.
Kisame's durability is greater than MS Sasuke's, that doesnt mean he's stronger tho.
Hebi Sasuke would easily recover from Bee's V2 attack, but Hebi Sasuke is weakrr than MS Sasuke.
Yes,Because hebi sasuke has Regen from the snakes,and also oral rebirth.

never said they were stronger,I just said that Kisame Has better durability than MS sauce meaning that he already has an advantage,kisame also has regen as well.
Ok but no proof Bee was using his top speed right there, cuz he actually gave Kisame enough time to put Samehada before him. Kisame even had enough time to deliver a whole speech.
In that last panel you can see Bee just started running towards Kisame.
Kisame was delivering a speech inside of his head,You actually think faster than you speak.

there is no proof that bee WASNT using his top speed when there is more proof that he was:

>he was in a intense battle
>his chakra is being sucked
>He Is going V2 in response to this

there is more evidence for using his max speed than there is for him not using his max speed.

but again this is besides the point,Kisame didn’t dodge it because he was trying to suck his cha

Not instantly tho (same way Kisame couldnt just drain Gai just by swinging his sword once, Gai who has less chakra than 6 Tails of Hachibi), but he will lose some chakra and will fight from long range.
True,But honestly I don’t see Kisame being critically injured by any of Sasukes attack other than kirin,and that needs prep.
This is true, but like I said, them having a CQC fight is unlikely in the first place. Especially bcuz Kisame knows Sasuke and Itachi have similar skillsets, therefore, trapping MS Sasuke inside WD would be very difficult to pull out if Sasuke keeps his distance.
I don’t think it will difficult at all.WD AOE is actually quite big,and it also moves with kisame,so all kisame needs to do it spot sasuke,which will not be hard as He has samehada to fuse with,so he can sense chakra through his skin.

The thing is, Bee wasnt only using his hands.
When he wields all 8 blades he uses all his body and that's why it was difficult for Sasuke to read all his movements, whereas all his V1 and V2 attacks are predictable, he literally just runs towards his opponent and tries to punch his face in, something that the sharingan can easily predict.
Luckily kisame doesn’t move like that in Shark form.
Kisame's attacks are just as predictable except he doesnt have the v1 and v2 speed boost.
Base Gai and Asuma were good enough to dance with Kisame's CQC skills.
Altho obviously Kisame is stronger and ofc would beat them both at the same time, but when it comes to CQC he isnt beating MS Sasuke in that department.
There’s no reason for Kisame to not react to sasuke as well,He’ll react to all of Sasukes attacks and eventually tag him,Nor is sasuke blitzing kisame like at all if he couldn’t blitz Base bee Or V1 and forms Stronger than V1 considering kisame could react to those forms.

kisame also doesn’t move in a linear pattern in the water,he Moves in a unpredictable fashion to the point where base bee was basically in a static spot getting Sliced up.

sasuke doesn’t Have the speed to do that to base bee lol,as they literally fought in CQC.

I honestly doubt Sasuke has anything to critically Hurt kisame like V2 bee did(except for kirin ofc) but that needs prep,How is That going to work when the water dome Is FULL of water so Fire jutsu won’t work.The water dome could also Tag V1 bee Who sasuke couldn’t outspeed at all,he couldn’t even outspeed Base bee.

Sasukes screwed when water dome hits.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Restrictions:Susanoo,Shark Mode
Sasuke only needs Ama to body diff Kisame
Knowledge: reputation
This intel also hurts Kisame tbh

He would lose what he knows on Amaterasu in this case

He also wouldnt know Sasuke even has it

Meanwhile since Sasuke is a BL MS spammer even when facing nobodies while IC, this stip doesnt hurt him at all

Dudes first move will still almost definitely be Ama or Enton considering he knows what an Akatsuki member is and that they are Kage level problems

Kisame cant win here

Between Ama, Enton, genjutsu, Kirin and summons Sasuke is just a nightmare match for him

Sasuke also has the physical strength to counter Kisame btw :oldshrug

If he can block Bee in a nerfed Base state compared to even his hebi days, he can block Kisame (whos equal to Base bee at best) when hes received several noted physical amps from MS development and is healthy :oldshrug

People may not like that but it is what it is

Either Sasuke is blatantly that strong physically, or his physical strength combined with his Kenjutsu skill allows him to utterly neg whatever stat deficit you think he has when stacked up against Base bee level stats. Either way, Kisames strength does him no favors.

Colmillo

Meanwhile since Sasuke is a BL MS spammer even when facing nobodies while IC, this stip doesnt hurt him at all

Dudes first move will still almost definitely be Ama or Enton considering he knows what an Akatsuki member is and that they are Kage level problems

Kisame cant win here

Between Ama, Enton, genjutsu, Kirin and summons Sasuke is just a nightmare match for him

If he can block Bee in a nerfed Base state compared to even his hebi days, he can block Kisame (whos equal to Base bee at best) when hes received several noted physical amps from MS development and is healthy :oldshrug

Either Sasuke is blatantly that strong physically, or his physical strength combined with his Kenjutsu skill allows him to utterly neg whatever stat deficit you think he has when stacked up against Base bee level stats. Either way, Kisames strength does him no favors.
Thank you for your input

Colmillo

Kisame cant win here

But What about samehada?
Ama doesn’t instantly Burn you to a crisp it actually takes time and considering kisame as tough skin it’ll be hard for ama to do anything.Kisame can also be forewarned Of Sasuke using it because of Samehadas Chakra detection to detect the build up in his eye,and it’ll be pretty obvious considering the bleeding as well.

after that is detected Kisame can Then Suck the Amaterasu Off of him if it lands on him or samehada.If sasuke keeps spamming it He’s going to tire out Quick.

Sasuke was also getting finessed in taijutsu to the point where he had to get his chakra regenerated+ additional support by taka for base bee .We also See kisame reacting to base bee and tanking his Raiton sword attack with samehada(meanwhile a non raiton amped sword could impale sasuke,)This forced Bee to Literally go V1,the same Bee didn’t even go V1 after Getting additional help from a Sasuke with regenerated chakra+additional support from taka.Samehada is also able to react to V1 levels of speed and Suck his chakra away from him.

And won’t samehada be able to break him out of the genjutsu?

Top Bottom