• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto Ms obito vs the sannin

who wins

• obito

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • sannin

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
I don't deny that growth, but neither Obitos over time :oldshrug

No proof Obito grew over time though :hm

Dude was pretty much fully grown by the time he fought Minato and not once is it implied the dude got stronger since then (apart from gaining the Rinnegan or the Juubi ofc). There is actual proof the Sannin got stronger by developing new techniques or acquiring forms.

The most you can argue is that he can use Izanagi safely (Madara already had spare Sharingan so even this is debatable).

Aegon Targaryen

@Turrin Also, stop being needlessly arrogant. People have not conceded when they pay you with the same coin - you gave no real reasoing for Jiraiya beating Obito, so it seems odd of you to ask Maru to give reasoning for Obito beating Jiraiya and assert him not doing so is a concession. Had you given an actual in-depth breakdown and Maru responded the same way, you'd be correct.

And do please stop begging me for a debate every single time I respond to one of your posts. It's kind of pathetic and makes you look like a tryhard. You don't need a ''formal debate'' to establish arguments being true or false, and if you can't be arsed to provide counterarguments in an informal debate, you sure have no business stepping in the ring for a formal debate.

Turrin

玄武
@Turrin Also, stop being needlessly arrogant. People have not conceded when they pay you with the same coin - you gave no real reasoing for Jiraiya beating Obito, so it seems odd of you to ask Maru to give reasoning for Obito beating Jiraiya and assert him not doing so is a concession. Had you given an actual in-depth breakdown and Maru responded the same way, you'd be correct.

And do please stop begging me for a debate every single time I respond to one of your posts. It's kind of pathetic and makes you look like a tryhard. You don't need a ''formal debate'' to establish arguments being true or false, and if you can't be arsed to provide counterarguments in an informal debate, you sure have no business stepping in the ring for a formal debate.
I actually need a formal debate because your insanely dishonest and refuse to concede points your clearly have lost; and your just not worth my time outside of this. The only try hard is the person tying to spin doctors remix the fact that he’s too sacred to have an official debate even on topics which should be easy by making this post.

Aegon Targaryen

I actually need a formal debate because your insanely dishonest

If you fail to prove that I'm dishonest to the forum (you can't), I don't think a formal debate is going to help you.

refuse to concede points your clearly have lost

Literally no one thinks this but you. Everyone laughs at you in our debates other than maybe a handful of Sannin stans.

and your just not worth my time outside of this

That's a shame. I love kicking your ass, Maru :spicy

The only try hard is the person tying to spin doctors remix the fact that he’s too scared to have an official debate even on topics which should be easy by making this post

Sorry, but begging me to debate you Ben Shapiro-style isn't going to help you.

I'm not doing it. Period.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
If you fail to prove that I'm dishonest to the forum (you can't), I don't think a formal debate is going to help you.

Literally no one thinks this but you. Everyone laughs at you in our debates other than maybe a handful of Sannin stans.

You sound like you're either running or simply not confident in your on views on the matter by not taking on a debate when requested. This forum is exactly for that purpose

Turrin

玄武

Here’s the proof.

You claim you don’t engage in an official debate because you don’t have time for it. Yet you have time to constantly respond to my posts and write massive posts in response at times. That’s more the enough proof that your dishonest.

And you don’t have to do it, I don’t care, just know I’m not wasting my time on a debate that isn’t official with you; and that everyone knows your just sacred

Aegon Targaryen

Here’s the proof.

You claim you don’t engage in an official debate because you don’t have time for it. Yet you have time to constantly respond to my posts and write massive posts in response at times

Official debates are structured and place all sorts of limitations on my time or debating style.

Me owning you in unofficial debates requires no structure, I can reply to you whenever I want and in as many word as I want.

Besides, I would like to bring my best foot forward for an official debate. Unfortunately, you're not worthy enough.

That’s more the enough proof that your dishonest

I think you constantly changing your debate points like a chameleon proves you're the dishonest one, actually.

And if you're not dishonest, it proves you have very poor reading comprehension of a children's manga.

And you don’t have to do it, I don’t care, just know I’m not wasting my time on a debate that isn’t official with you

:salt

my imaginary friends knows your just sacred

Fixed.

Turrin

玄武
Official debates are structured and place all sorts of limitations on my time or debating style.

Me owning you in unofficial debates requires no structure, I can reply to you whenever I want and in as many word as I want.

Besides, I would like to bring my best foot forward for an official debate. Unfortunately, you're not worthy enough.

I think you constantly changing your debate points like a chameleon proves you're the dishonest one, actually.

And if you're not dishonest, it proves you have very poor reading comprehension of a children's manga.

Fixed.
That excuse is Bs; as I’ve given you the option to define that structure or lack there of, and you still have ducked. And saying you need to bring your best foot forward against someone you claim isn’t worth it is obvious ass lie to lol. Again digging yourself further into the dishonesty role.

And what how is changing your opinion dishonest; that’s like saying gaing more knowledge is dishonest lol. Pathetic attempt to spin shit again.

Anyway this is my last post. Just know if you keep quoting my posts and trying to engage in a debate you will always get the same response; official debate or Cuckgaryen

Last edited:

Aegon Targaryen

That excuse is Bs; as I’ve given you the option to define that structure or lack there of, and you still have ducked

Then it's not a debate :oldshrug

And saying you need to bring your best foot forward against someone you claim isn’t worth it is obviously ass lie to lol

You got it backwards, hon. I don't need to bring my best foot forward against you for one reason - I won't be debating you.

And what how is changing your opinion dishonest; that’s like saying gaing more knowledge is dishonest lol. Pathetic attempt to spin shit again.

Changing your opinion is one thing. Changing opinions like people change socks is another, to the point I wonder if you're not a troll.

Anyway this is my last post. Just know if you keep quoting my posts and trying to engage in a debate you will always get the same response; official debate or Cuckgaryen

Aegon Targaryen

I will debate it if Turrin stops posting about Jiraiya forever and pays me $100 if he loses :bury

My Venmo is @AsuraPathIsABoss.

Last edited:

Stonez

This forum is funny. People are arguing for both sides and yet no one is actually providing evidence for why their chosen character wins.

Aegon Targaryen

You sound like you're either running or simply not confident in your on views on the matter by not taking on a debate when requested.

Sounds like projection from the kid that ran away from two separate debates and didn't have the guts to complete them :gokuskully

This forum is exactly for that purpose

Actually, this forum is primarily for informal debates. Hate to break the obvious to you.

Aegon Targaryen

Like who? Tag them and I will run a debate over the topic right now. What was it about?

@WorldsStrongest, for one. I'd tag Ziggy too, but he's banned and I'm not interested in legitimizing his dupe.

Besides, fuck that guy. You still cucked out though and didn't complete the debate even after he asked you to though :fatcat

Those are formal debates only. If you want informal...

Keep them jogger shoes on. You have to run when you can't compete

Why do I have to run though? :hmm

I have a choice to not accept Turdin begging for a debate, y'know.

Just like you have a choice to cuck out and not complete your debates with Worlds or Ziggy :vegetak

dergeist

Restrictions are p2 edos, base mode

@bold: :wellshit

based on the restrictions, SM (dampner collar) Jman goes down first (fodder diff) followed by Oro (low diff). Tsunade uses rack reflection and reflects the perfect Jin controlling Genjutsu onto Obito soloing him. Kamui is useless as she will blow up Obito's body since he has to materialise to attempt his attacks. She wins mid-high diff, unless you restrict the rack.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
@WorldsStrongest, for one. I'd tag Ziggy too, but he's banned and I'm not interested in legitimizing his dupe.

Kid, I literally was begging WS for a debate not long ago and asking Mad to make the thread. And I have had a debate with Ziggy, it's not my fucking fault the dude is getting caught with his dupe mid way into the debate. I even asked to have the debate restarted because it was months afterwards when he came back.

Don't compare me to yourself in this case, I've never ever ran from a request for a formal debate. Your lies doesn't cover your own ass kiddo.

Go debate @Turrin or drop the act and admit defeat.

Turrin

玄武
Kid, I literally was begging WS for a debate not long ago and asking Mad to make the thread. And I have had a debate with Ziggy, it's not my fucking fault the dude is getting caught with his dupe mid way into the debate. I even asked to have the debate restarted because it was months afterwards when he came back.

Don't compare me to yourself in this case, I've never ever ran from a request for a formal debate. Your lies doesn't cover your own ass kiddo.

Go debate @Turrin or drop the act and admit defeat.
Worlds strongest is just as big of a duck as Aegon. And yeah Ziggy will debate, but he keeps getting banned, that broke up my own debate with him and then it never went anywhere

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
The awkward moment when the troll who asked to debate me ran away the instant I accepted and yet spouts claims to the contrary to cover his own ass while being too fucking afraid to even @ me in said claims :mjlol

Gotta love the fucking delusion and revisionist history from the troll "debaters"

Request for aforementioned official debate that the troll asked for, which I accepted

Last comment in said thread, dated nearly 2 weeks ago, nothing new since

Don't compare me to yourself in this case, I've never ever ran from a request for a formal debate
Sure ya didnt :slurp

Also love how trolls are the only ones allowed to just stop replying in a discussion without it being considered "totally a concession and defeat"

at best you may have a few situations that I stopped caring for the matter enough to exert effort into responding.

Your life is built here, mine isn't
See? :mjlol

"I never run away"

"Okay yeah I do SOMETIMES but only because Im the only human being in the world allowed to be busy IRL...Youre all just losers even tho I care so fucking much about this place and my opinions that I made 2 ACCOUNTS to circlejerk myself with just so someone would agree with me"

KK buddy

Tell yourself whatever you need to and conveniently forget to @ me whenever it suits you

Also, as I just exposed your double standard havin ass for being the only one allowed to be busy with IRL shit, I will state preemptively that I have no time for remotely lengthy debates anymore.

Dialing back a lot on the forums lately as Im working 12 hour night shifts in a care facility full time, and sleep basically all day as a result

Basically just shitpost on my 15 minute breaks or on the commute now. Dont really have time for anything else

This is the most lengthy post Ive made in a minute ffs :mjlol

Azula

Stalling Obito is easy, he can be prevented to warp someone or himself by any attack, katon, kunai, sword, doesn't matter.

So Sannin watch each other's back and prevent Obito from leaving while Jiraiya preps Frog Song which is completed quickly and Obito is defeated.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
The awkward moment when the troll who asked to debate me ran away the instant I accepted and yet spouts claims to the contrary to cover his own ass while being too fucking afraid to even @ me in said claims :mjlol

Gotta love the fucking delusion and revisionist history from the troll "debaters"

Request for aforementioned official debate that the troll asked for, which I accepted

Last comment in said thread, dated nearly 2 weeks ago, nothing new since

Sure ya didnt :slurp

Also love how trolls are the only ones allowed to just stop replying in a discussion without it being considered "totally a concession and defeat"

See? :mjlol

"I never run away"

"Okay yeah I do SOMETIMES but only because Im the only human being in the world allowed to be busy IRL...Youre all just losers even tho I care so fucking much about this place and my opinions that I made 2 ACCOUNTS to circlejerk myself with just so someone would agree with me"

KK buddy

Tell yourself whatever you need to and conveniently forget to @ me whenever it suits you

Also, as I just exposed your double standard havin ass for being the only one allowed to be busy with IRL shit, I will state preemptively that I have no time for remotely lengthy debates anymore.

Dialing back a lot on the forums lately as Im working 12 hour night shifts in a care facility full time, and sleep basically all day as a result

Basically just shitpost on my 15 minute breaks or on the commute now. Dont really have time for anything else

This is the most lengthy post Ive made in a minute ffs :mjlol

Isnt it hiliarous that as you sit at your PC stuffing your face with cheetos Tyler that you won't actually dare to debate with me.. :hm

I've asked @Mad Scientist to set up a debate for me and you more than once concerning Sage Jiraiya. Me and you both know you aren't willing to go down that road, I am. So stop the cap kiddo.

:pepesip

Top Bottom