Most Annoying Naruto Threads

Akirasav

What are the most annoying (and recurring?) Naruto threads that you've seen?

Spoiler: Da Rules
And no, you cant name this one :notrust

Hey... this thread has potential
Unlike:
- Yondaime=AL
- character deaths
- OMG Fillers Are Over! (with absolutley no proof)

Ever notice how the "OMG Fillers Are Over" threads all get their evidence from the same sources?
ANN
Wikipedia
Other "OMG Fillers Are Over" threads

• Topics about who's stronger, Sandaime or Yondaime. It's futile, they both have pretty equal evidence, and were probably equally strong. We are unlikely to ever find out for sure.
  • Battledome topics involving Kimimaro or Sasori (both of who showed everything they have) against any other top-tier ninja (none of who have shown more than a small teaser of their true strength). It's ridiculous, they're automatically skewed in favour of Kimi/Sasori.
  • Jiraiya vs. Itachi debates. It's the same argument over and over again. We get at least two threads about this every week, and they all turn out exactly the same. Why can't people jut wait until it's made clear?! If I ran this forum, I would seriously ban any new threads about this.

I read the rules, but I still say this thread. Do we really need a thread where we complain about threads?
Hey... this thread has potential
There's no potential in complaining about the little things.

Threads like these ones.. No just kidding. Threads that make absolutely no sense and over do it. ex 5 gais vs 1 itachi. I mean CMON!!!!

Woofie said:
Topics about who's stronger, Sandaime or Yondaime. It's futile, they both have pretty equal evidence, and were probably equally strong. We are unlikely to ever find out for sure.
Im not gonna start an argument since this isint the right thread for it or even gonna bother. But Yondaime is stronger and the strongest ninja in Konoha. It was even stated in the manga, Yondaime was the best ninja Konoha has ever seen and produce. Since Sandaime is from Konoha. hmmm...

Last edited:
Monkeydude said:
I hate the threads people keep making over and over like "who do you want dead" threads

Speaking of which, a new one just showed up! "Which character(s) do you want to die?" smile-big

Splintered said:
Threads like these ones?

Of course by saying that, you bump the thread up and increase the likelyhood of it taking root smile-big

-Anythings that says "I HATE FILLERS!!1!!11!!" or "THE FILLERS END NOW!!1!!"
-When One Piece fans always drag Naruto into their fights cuz they feel they need to prove a point which is never proven
-....thats about it

The following:
-Who would make a good Akatsuki Member?
-your most gruesome death for a character
-Looking for Kakashi Wallpaper!
-how to become a jonin
-does guy ever fight?
-Where would you like to live in the Naruto world?
-Your own fantasy bloodline??? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
-Sasuke's cursed seal, what does it stand for??
-naruto map
-who will u choose to be ur teamate n sensei..

And that's only on the first fucking page...

yeah, i really hate those eliminations threads.
and threads like "someone is the greatest" or "someone is the strongest" and stupid joke threads

matricha said:
yeah, i really hate "someone is the greatest" or "someone is the strongest" and stupid joke threads
Those were actualy pretty fun to debate at first but now its old and when ppl get stupid or don't make sense OR the one that pisses me off and I get anger management:amuse Is when u make a point or say something and some idiot makes another post that repeats the question or is hard headed and sticks with his old opinion

-Pairing threads - These have been done death at this point. It's the same crap on every page of every thread, some of those threads reach (and effectively wasting) over 100 pages, and those threads always seem to spawn more. I probably wouldn't mind if all the pairing threads were shoved into a subforum that could be ignored easily.
-[insert character name here] the greatest/best/strongest - It doesn't matter who you're claiming is the greatest/best/strongest, but you're most likely wrong. Also, seeing a character fellatio session just isn't enjoyable.
-[insert character name here] = shit - Bashing threads. Ugh. Many of these threads are just bashing meant to support a view of another character being better.
-Jiraiya/Itachi/Orochimaru threads - There really isn't a definitive answer (like the link in my sig says) and there won't be until the final fights happen, so it's pointless to make these threads. Plus they're magnets for Narutards (who tend to be Jiraiyatards), Itachitards (or Uchihatards in general), and Orotards. And remember, too many tards spoil the thread.
-OMG the fillers are ending!!!!11!1 - Usually made based on faulty information. They're not ending anytime soon. Get over it and stop spreading false info.
-OMG the fillers suck ass!!!1!11!1 - Yes, they do suck ass. Again, they're not ending anytime soon. And again, get over it and stop making threads about it.
-Which character do you want to die - Absolutely pointless bashing magnets. 'nuff said.
-Elimination games - Absolutely pointless threads that people post in just to raise their post count. Actual content wouldn't hurt.
-OMG [insert character name here] is the AL !!!!11!1 - We currently don't know who the Akatsuki leader is. Just leave it.

• HoU: Sasuke will kill Itachi threads T_T
  • BattleDome: Jiraiya vs. Itachi threads T_T
  • Everywhere: Is Yondaime AL or Naruto's father? Threads T_T T_T
  • Just about everywhere: Fillers are ending threads T_T T_T
  • Do you like Pirates or Ninjas better threads T_T
And there are many more I could list...

I dont like the elimination games.
Woofie said:
  • Battledome topics involving Kimimaro or Sasori (both of who showed everything they have) against any other top-tier ninja (none of who have shown more than a small teaser of their true strength). It's ridiculous, they're automatically skewed in favour of Kimi/Sasori.
Thats ridiculous woofie, guiding by you logic, we should close the battledome or make only Sasori vs Kimi fights all the time. You are just upset cause your fav characters always lose against them.

Locard said:

we should close the battledome or make only Sasori vs Kimi fights all the time.
I think the battledome should seriously be closed. Threads in there are ridiculous. 5gai's vs 1 Itachi, 20million Konohamaru vs 1 orochi, What in the hell is this. And the threads that do make sense. When u make a point or point out that this person is wrong with some facts and prove and he is 100% wrong. They usualy keep sayin their opinion even if it dosen't make sense and are hard headed. Ppl come at the battledome with an Idea and I garantee u 90% come out with that same idea even if u point out that they are wrong just for the matter that they are fanboys or hard headed. I got tired of that place and couldnt keep replying since it drove me crazy:(

Pyroneko 28 said:
-Pairing threads - These have been done death at this point. It's the same crap on every page of every thread, some of those threads reach (and effectively wasting) over 100 pages, and those threads always seem to spawn more. I probably wouldn't mind if all the pairing threads were shoved into a subforum that could be ignored easily.
-[insert character name here] the greatest/best/strongest - It doesn't matter who you're claiming is the greatest/best/strongest, but you're most likely wrong. Also, seeing a character fellatio session just isn't enjoyable.
-[insert character name here] = shit - Bashing threads. Ugh. Many of these threads are just bashing meant to support a view of another character being better.
-Jiraiya/Itachi/Orochimaru threads - There really isn't a definitive answer (like the link in my sig says) and there won't be until the final fights happen, so it's pointless to make these threads. Plus they're magnets for Narutards (who tend to be Jiraiyatards), Itachitards (or Uchihatards in general), and Orotards. And remember, too many tards spoil the thread.
-OMG the fillers are ending!!!!11!1 - Usually made based on faulty information. They're not ending anytime soon. Get over it and stop spreading false info.
-OMG the fillers suck ass!!!1!11!1 - Yes, they do suck ass. Again, they're not ending anytime soon. And again, get over it and stop making threads about it.
-Which character do you want to die - Absolutely pointless bashing magnets. 'nuff said.
-Elimination games - Absolutely pointless threads that people post in just to raise their post count. Actual content wouldn't hurt.
-OMG [insert character name here] is the AL !!!!11!1 - We currently don't know who the Akatsuki leader is. Just leave it.

You've pretty much said it all :amuse

"THA END OF TEH FILLAHZ!111!!!shift!!one!!eleven!!"
"Elimination game"
Flaimebait in general.
EDIT: I second Pyroneko 28.

Pyroneko 28 said:
That pretty much covers it, Except I'll add unfunny joke threads (of which I contributed alot)

Locard said:

Thats ridiculous woofie, guiding by you logic, we should close the battledome or make only Sasori vs Kimi fights all the time. You are just upset cause your fav characters always lose against them.
No, because the vast majority of battles are fair, since both characters have yet to fight properly. So we either use the few abilities they've shown or we use speculation.

It's only stupid when we have one character who has died and shown every ability they have (including all their most powerful jutsu) is up against another who has never even had a real fight, and show has shown only a fraction of their power (e.g. Jiraiya).

It's fairly obvious that Sasori will win most battledome threads because most other top-tier characters haven't shown their most powerful techniques. But it's extremely unlikely that Sasori would actually beat all of them, as we will probably see when the others do have their proper fights in the series. So it seems rather pointless to me.

All of the ridiculous threads praising Hinata. Seriously, she sucks and is a bad rolemodel for woman everywhere and a bad example in general of the female gender.

I hate the threads that saying "'Who will die soon.." or "Which person do you like to die.." or something similar to that. I hate the threads that saying"xxxx (character's name) suck!" or saying about yaoi couples...

All especulation Threads: Yes I now you really want that to happen, all your reasons are Logical and in the manga, but in the end I think is only a great waste of energy.

You [Character] suck:It's only a borinf, Flaming wise thread, if you hate my favorite character, fine with you, I can't change your opinion, nor you can changge my.

Itachi is the greatest, strongest etc: I mention this specially because there is a lot, I know that Itachi is strong, but I do not see if it is relevant if he is or not stronger than orochimaru.

I hate Fillers: Yes, I know that fillers are not popular this days, but we cannot makea new thread for anyoine who hates the fillers.

Recurring Threads: Use the search function, there are about 5 threads that are discuse the current manga event, they only change the title
Spoiler:

May threads about "Asuma will die", Asuma last resort" "Hidan and Asuma"

The Deidara sex fanclub: let's face it, even if you do not like it, he will be what Shikimoto want.

The [Character] is gay: I hate the hundreads of threads about the sexual inclination of the Uchiha clan.

Most Pairing threads: I like pairing, but only in the way of possible, there are out there many pair threads that are not even possible (Kakashi X Sakura or Ino x sasuke).

Back
Top Bottom