Prediction Mihawks bounty will be higher than 3bil

Mihawks bounty

• Total voters

Silver

There's no way Oda would let Law and Kidd have a higher bounty than the WSS. The argument that they both have a crew and Mihawk falls flat because both their crews are worthless.
The weight of being WSS is worth more than both their crews combined. :cantrustleme

Nello

dabonair
He will have the highest bounty ever for a Yonko FM. I'm guessing something like 3.9b while Shanks and Buggy are 4b

9TalesOfDestruction

I hate filler
It should be. Gotta be at least on par or a bit below shanks. Luffy's "rivals" all got the same bounty amount even though they are a step behind him in strength. But who knows, maybe Mihawk got captured or killed off panel lol.

Corax

I think it should be a bit below Shanks but above Law. So like 3.5-3.7 or something. He has no crew so I can't see his bounty as big as Shanks bounty.

Strobacaxi

Well Known Member
I would expect so considering he's Shanks's rival, but honestly I'd prefer to just never know his bounty

It's not like he deserves one, he doesn't really do any bad thing

TheMoffinMan

who lives on Drury Lane
I feel he should have a higher bounty than Kid & Law, who doesn't really have crews & allies anyway, but he should also have a lower bounty than Yonko Luffy.

It's a tricky equation.

Incognitos

Major copium from kid downplayers. Remember how BB was 2.25 bil berri? Mihawk clearly never did anything too bad as he was let in as a schichibukai

Strobacaxi

Well Known Member
Kuma was a cyborg under control of vegapunk. Currently a slave to WN. He's the one big exception
Kuma only lost control between SA and MF, before that he had full control over his brain and was a shichi

Also you don't expect anyone to believe DD, Moria and Crocodile didn't do anything bad before becoming Shichis

Incognitos

Kuma only lost control between SA and MF, before that he had full control over his brain and was a shichi

Also you don't expect anyone to believe DD, Moria and Crocodile didn't do anything bad before becoming Shichis
I don't believe they did nearly anything as bad as what any other 2 bil plus bounty did.

Soca

♥ Kawaii as Fuck ♥
Super Moderator
Theres no reason for him to have anything higher than 2 billion if that. He wasnt doing anything beyond destroying fodder ever since shanks lost his arms. He hasnt ammassed a crew or allies. The only territory he has is a deserted island that he most likely got chased out of.

So yea I'm thinking like 1.8 - 2b.

cry77

Dont rustle my Jimmies.
Mihawks bounty is doomed fail.

Either:

A) Mihawk gets a huge bounty, hyping him but sacrificing internal logic and consistency. With his (lack of) crew, and easygoing temperament, there is NO inverse logic that could support Mihawk having a comparable bounty to Shanks. Shanks crew is partially as high as it is due to him having a crew of many notable fighters, as well as being on Gold Rogers ship.

B) Mihawk gets a low-ish bounty of maybe 2B, which would make a lot of sense in-verse, but would not serve as impressive hype at all, at this juncture.

Oda should have revealed his bounty a long time ago, back when 1B was still considered impressive.

spawn3

Mihawk's bounty is very problematic.
The moment it gets revealed, it will reveal how much Shanks is actually worth as an individual and outside the context of him being a pirate captain.
You will be able to figure out how inflated bounties are.

Top Bottom