• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Mihawk will join the Blackbeard Pirates. Fate is what connects them.

Kurozumi

R.I.P. Kanjuro
Most people think Mihawk will join Shanks. They are wrong.

Shanks and Mihawk are rivals, there is NO WAY Mihawk will join his arch rival ranks. They respect each other, that's all there is to it. Whitebeard would have never joined Roger or vice versa.

However, the Blackbeard Pirates are themed around "fate" and "death" (Laffitte, Doc Q for example). Mihawk fits perfectly. He has a dark theme + also mentioned fate during Marine Ford.

I do not think he will be loyal to Blackbeard or anything. Loyalty isn't even their thing. He will pull a Kuzan and become their ally or even First Mate because he deems Blackbeard dangerous, fated and interesting.

This way Zoro vs. Mihawk could still happen.

Shiliew "of the invisibility cheat" is a joke. He's either Brooke or Sanji's fight.

Red Admiral

if anyone ... he would join Shanks as an ally

Mihawk is not a low life scum to join Teach ... he understand respect , honor and would NEVER join a man like Teach

Strobacaxi

Mihawk doesn't need to join anyone realistically. The reason he can travel alone anywhere isn't because he's a Shichibukai, it's because he's fucking Dracule Mihawk, Yonko level World Strongest Swordsman.

After he wrecks the noobs that Akainu sent to pretend he wanted to arrest someone he knew damn well he couldn't arrest he'll pretty much be left alone.

He can just wait for Zoro in the comfort of the New World where even Yonko crewmembers tremble at the sight of him

There is no way that Mihawk shall join Blackbeard's crew, since they are so radically different from him, and there is also the fact that Shiryu is a sword user, so he may possibly be an opponent for Zoro (although I would prefer that Oda not be so predictable and instead have someone else, preferably someone not in the Strawhat crew, fight Shiryu), and Oda would not have two opponents for the same character in the same crew.

If so, what's his devil fruit going to be?

He does not need a devil fruit, since his strength and skill are entirely his own.

Munboy Dracule O'Brian

Unpopular oppinion: At Top tier level, DF doesn't change much, unless the DF is the actual reason you're top tier (BB)

Couldn't you arguably say BB was reasonably top tier based on his encounter with Shanks? There's still quite a bit we don't know about the guy. His battle with Ace was mostly him showing the Yami Yami until he got serious; WB would make anyone look bad when he's serious (see Akainu).

I get your point, but I don't see why Oda would throw that Shanks line there if he didn't want us to view BB in a particular way. It could be a DF to compliment Mihawk's abilities.

Oda Report

Mihawk won't join anyone, he was a world famous Pirate before the great age of piracy had a legendary duel with Shanks who is now an Emperor of Pirates, became WSS and currently holds that title without a hick up or hair on his coat. Mihawk is the only char in the entire series that sails around ALONE with no crew unconcerned. (This feat is downplayed more then Hawk eyes title itself)

Joining BB would make Blackbeard Pirates OP not to mention that isn't Mihawks char.

Zero

Aokiji is allied with Blackbeard's crew so I'm not even go try to claim your theory could be wrong.

Arguably the nicest and most chill Marine and Admiral and he joined with Blackbeard the most deceptive and backstabbing guy in the series. It's crazy. Obviously Aokiji must have some undermining plan, however, it's still unexpected a character like him would join.

Turrin

玄武
Most people think Mihawk will join Shanks. They are wrong.

Shanks and Mihawk are rivals, there is NO WAY Mihawk will join his arch rival ranks. They respect each other, that's all there is to it. Whitebeard would have never joined Roger or vice versa.

However, the Blackbeard Pirates are themed around "fate" and "death" (Laffitte, Doc Q for example). Mihawk fits perfectly. He has a dark theme + also mentioned fate during Marine Ford.

I do not think he will be loyal to Blackbeard or anything. Loyalty isn't even their thing. He will pull a Kuzan and become their ally or even First Mate because he deems Blackbeard dangerous, fated and interesting.

This way Zoro vs. Mihawk could still happen.

Shiliew "of the invisibility cheat" is a joke. He's either Brooke or Sanji's fight.
I agree with this strongly

charles101

Aokiji is allied with Blackbeard's crew so I'm not even go try to claim your theory could be wrong.

Arguably the nicest and most chill Marine and Admiral and he joined with Blackbeard the most deceptive and backstabbing guy in the series. It's crazy. Obviously Aokiji must have some undermining plan, however, it's still unexpected a character like him would join.
Drake joined Kaido and massacred Tama's village. Yet he's a good guy. Same thing with Kuzan

Red Admiral

fuck no

he either won't join anyone or would join Shanks as an ally
Mihawk can't even HAVE respect for a man like Teach

Bryant D. Koby

Lakers Fleet Admiral
I doubt he'll join a crew because he is a swordsman in the purest sense. Sails alone, fights alone and is always open to challenges from other swordsmen. The only reason he'd join Blackbeard is if he knew about how Blackbeard gave Shanks his scar. I can only see Mihawk joining Blackbeard if there was a challenge involved... like Sword vs Claws ... or maybe something to do with setting the stage for drawing more strong enemies for him to fight

Ebitan

Mihawk doesn't need a crew, he is walking Yonko-Tier pirate, to even capture him you would need an Admiral + fleets of Marines to do the job, and the Marine has no such energy to do something of this scale rn when there are more pressing matters going on in the world and especially after the Shichibukai has been disbanded.

Canute87

Nuke Imminent
Hell fucking no, Mihawk looks too suave and well put together for that crew.

The reason why aoikiji fits right in is because the man wears a beanie and a fur coat, no longer clean shaven with a backpack and a bum leg , the man is literally a hobo.

Jay.

Love
Mihawk's entire thing is that he is a pirate by accident. He doesn't have a crew and he can cut everyone and everything. However is waiting for people to beat him for his title as best swordman, not really searching for trouble. He might be interested in the void century. People get the wrong idea of Mihawk. He is living in his prime right now. Even joining the Shichibukai doesn't seem like it's something he ever wanted. He can't be a Emperor of the Sea without a crew so he is just living a free life like a cloud.

Top Bottom