Migrants flown to Martha's Vineyard have filed a lawsuit against Gov. DeSantis

No surprise that the Republicans and right-wing media appear a-ok with trafficking people, even children. They dont equate these people to human. I'm glad they're being taken care of now. Hope the lawsuit does significant damage to him.

Takahashi

I'm with Eyeshield 21
Why are democrats getting mad migrants are going in their state, but not mad when they are going to republican states?
They're not, they're mad that a piece of shit like Desantis would treat real people like pawns in a petty political jab.

The point he tried to prove about democrats also hating migrants was proven wrong, so people like you and the republican defense force are out to claim that the exact opposite happened, because the base has no issue believing complete fabrications as long as it's what they want to be true. Accepting that there are people -- rich democrats no less -- that would actually assist migrants instead of hating them goes against their worldview that everyone is as shitty as they are. Accepting the reality of what happened means they need to question their own views, but introspection is diametrically opposed to how these people live their lives.

They're not, they're mad that a piece of shit like Desantis would treat real people like pawns in a petty political jab.

The point he tried to prove about democrats also hating migrants was proven wrong, so people like you and the republican defense force are out to claim that the exact opposite happened, because the base has no issue believing complete fabrications as long as it's what they want to be true. Accepting that there are people -- rich democrats no less -- that would actually assist migrants instead of hating them goes against their worldview that everyone is as shitty as they are. Accepting the reality of what happened means they need to question their own views, but introspection is diametrically opposed to how these people live their lives.

Time to calm down

Island

In the Sun
Would you have a problem if all migrants were flown to all liberal states instead of going to Florida or Texas first?
If a migrant enters the US and immediately goes to a left-wing state, that’s the migrant’s and the state’s problem.

The issue here is that a state government deliberately lured a bunch of migrants with false promises and then dumped them on somebody else. That’s wrong no matter what state does it or the political affiliations of anyone involved.

Would you have a problem if all migrants were flown to all liberal states instead of going to Florida or Texas first?
Why won't he dump some in Kansas City, huh? If he doesn't want them, then why isn't he audacious enough to send them to a red state in the middle of the country like Kansas or Missouri? Tell me that. Even better. How about Cincinnati, Ohio, which is just across the Ohio River from Kentucky! Why not there? He doesn't have the balls to drop off some "illegals" there now does he?

Voyeur

Memento Mori
The vast majority of migrants don't stay in the border towns anyway. They move to other cities and states and sometimes die trying. Lots of migrants know that the towns by the border will not be friendly. I understand the frustration though, it's like watching people climb over your fence to get to another place daily. Which is why they need to invest in those countries to prevent this shit from happening.

Ultrafragor

The vast majority of migrants don't stay in the border towns anyway. They move to other cities and states and sometimes die trying. Lots of migrants know that the towns by the border will not be friendly. I understand the frustration though, it's like watching people climb over your fence to get to another place daily. Which is why they need to invest in those countries to prevent this shit from happening.

Eh, it's like watching people cross a public park to get to another neighborhood and you're mad there's Mexicans in your neighborhood despite them not being in your yard.

Also like assuming every brown person you see is a drug dealing Mexican and calling the cops of the black family from your neighborhood using the park.

You see that video of the Texas lady screaming at an Indian family in a mall parking lot them jumping them when they filmed her?

Island

In the Sun
Eh, it's like watching people cross a public park to get to another neighborhood and you're mad there's Mexicans in your neighborhood despite them not being in your yard.
“Why are there Mexicans here and why do they keep coming?” I ask about the land my ancestors conquered from Mexico.

Sh0yo

Moving from an alleged 'Th1Rd W0rLd' country to Canada, I experienced the level of racism and vileness that truly no one living in my country could even even imagine, people literally actually spit in direction of people here, something no one walking on streets of again a
-Developing- country would ever even imagine of just casually doing.

It's fucking unreal, the lowest level that's even possible for these; I don't know if I should call them - 'people'.

People born here on lands built on blood truly thing their stolen spoils of abuse are somehow their virtues, there were no virtues or good on any sort involved in building of these supposed -Devel0ped' countries.

But there were also people who weren't anything like that, and that's what really made it possible for me to hold on through that time of hell.

Top Bottom