• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

MHA vs NNT vs Toriko

Foxfoxal

Escanor after his power revelation turned to shit, but his introduction and fights before that were the saving grace of the manga.

Between MHA and Toriko the latter was the more entertaining to read I mean the weekly eight nerds vs the 3 disciples discussion were comedy gold but those last few arcs were rough. MHA was decent enough to keep me reading but lacked that wow factor to make it stand out. Never read nnt and judging by this thread I don't need to.

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Between MHA and Toriko the latter was the more entertaining to read I mean the weekly eight nerds vs the 3 disciples discussion were comedy gold but those last few arcs were rough. MHA was decent enough to keep me reading but lacked that wow factor to make it stand out. Never read nnt and judging by this thread I don't need to.

Well it is clear where you stand on that debate :kobeha

ZenithXAbyss

The Final Boss
his character arc is the best in the srs. with the flashback where he met the Sins to the final moments after beating the Demon King and leaving that burn mark on Merlin.
You're acting as if that is saying something.
Escanor is like a lesser smelling shit, in a pile of shit

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
MHA would be the best for me, I kinda lost interest in Toriko after the Monkey King fight, had been feeling sentiments of disinterest long before that though, had gotten confusing, convoluted, and the art style just wasn't doing it for me.

NNT is just a hot pile of garbage tho. Kinda hard to like a series when half of your main cast are shota/lolicons. :skully

Top Bottom