• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Meninas vs First invasion Kenpachi

WhiskeyThan

She punts him
:kobe

Though honestly we have no idea how good her Blut is, nor do we have much other than her punting Ichigo in the main series. She also bashed Rukia when she was distracted too.

Zaraki might just be able to contest by having a sword vs fists. Then again, Quincy do use those arrows.

Corax

This is s stomp. Wasn't in novel and anime she confirmed to be on par with post training Ken? In physical strength at least. First invasion Ken was much weaker than post training Ken.

BreakingBack5

Depends on how a a weakened post gremmy base Kenpachi compares to first invasion Kenpachi, because one punch from Meninas completely floored him. It’s been a while since I’ve read that fight though so I could be wrong

Quipchaque

Fan of the honored ones 🙌🏻
Depends on how a a weakened post gremmy base Kenpachi compares to first invasion Kenpachi, because one punch from Meninas completely floored him. It’s been a while since I’ve read that fight though so I could be wrong

You say that like it would be impressive to gang up on a weakened Kenpachi. lol

That version of him is undoubtedly much weaker than first invasion Ken. Also for all the novel worshippers (which btw has shikai Kenpachi fighting equally with a god tier so lol at citing that for Kenpachi downplay) you can be physically stronger than Kenpachi and still lose to him. And if that is not enough fir you to see why Meninas>Kenpachi is a nonsense opinion ask yourself this:

If Meninas is truly stronger than Kenpachi why was it Royd who took him down and why is Haschwalth scared of him? Is Royd weaker than Meninas and Haschwalth scared of her too? :catskully

Daio

First invasion Kenpachi still has a load of hype behind him. Someone like Liltotto was cautious of fighting Harribel and she dealt with Meninas handily. I'd say Kenpachi takes this.

WhiskeyThan

Fucking Haschwalth the overreactor.

Dude needs a react channel.

“Your Majesty!” He said, worrying about Royd as he clowned Kenpachi.

First Invasion Kenpachi strikes (sword strike and grip strength swipe) can one shot Captain level adversaries. Berenice and Jerome.
Meninas strikes didn't one shot Liltotto who is captain level. And her punch didn't even kill Rukia (vice captain level)

First Invasion Kenpachi wins. Surviving strikes from Royd > injuring Liltotto face with enhanced punch.

BreakingBack5

You say that like it would be impressive to gang up on a weakened Kenpachi. lol

That version of him is undoubtedly much weaker than first invasion Ken. Also for all the novel worshippers (which btw has shikai Kenpachi fighting equally with a god tier so lol at citing that for Kenpachi downplay) you can be physically stronger than Kenpachi and still lose to him. And if that is not enough fir you to see why Meninas>Kenpachi is a nonsense opinion ask yourself this:

If Meninas is truly stronger than Kenpachi why was it Royd who took him down and why is Haschwalth scared of him? Is Royd weaker than Meninas and Haschwalth scared of her too? :catskully
Because he went to Royd and never interacted with Meninas? And where was it ever implied Haschwalth was scared of him? All he did was call him a monster for beating 3 featless Sternritter lol. Was he shaking in his boots or something?

Kor

Haschwalth is an Uber fanboy of the Emperor so overreacting to everything is normal even if it was Royd in disguise.

Quipchaque

Fan of the honored ones 🙌🏻
Because he went to Royd and never interacted with Meninas? And where was it ever implied Haschwalth was scared of him? All he did was call him a monster for beating 3 featless Sternritter lol. Was he shaking in his boots or something?

I didn't ask why. Or rather I didn't mean it as a question. Point is that we both know Haschwalth would never even take Meninas serious. lol

Rest is pure copium.

Haschwalth is an Uber fanboy of the Emperor so overreacting to everything is normal even if it was Royd in disguise.
More copium. :catskully

Last edited:

monkeybananas

He didn't, not that this example would work even if he had.
What exactly do you think one shot means here?the idea is that they’re incapacitated. Had grimmjow aimed somewhere more lethal like the throat luppi would’ve died
Luppi was grievously injured at the time.
I think you meant to say he was grievously injured by grimmjow

if you don’t like that example I’ll just point out how Hitsugaya one shot cang du from full health.

Top Bottom