• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Mei and Mei vs Onoki

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Mei may May
XD

I think 1 Mei would put up a decent fight against Lord Tsuchikage; 2 will enssure the win and make the fight much more easier.

I rank my gokage as follows:

Onoki
Mei
Tsunade
Ei4
Gaara.

I personally dont see Mei as the weakest Kage. Why? Cuz she can beat Tsunade, Ei4 and Gaara with Hidden Mist, Futon and Yoton. She's very smart in battle, unlike Ei4, she's more experienced than Gaara. Unlike Tsunade, she's been a front liner her entire life and she was raised in the Bloody Mist.

Nali

Mei may May
XD

I think 1 Mei would put up a decent fight against Lord Tsuchikage; 2 will enssure the win and make the fight much more easier.

I rank my gokage as follows:

Onoki
Mei
Tsunade
Ei4
Gaara.

I personally dont see Mei as the weakest Kage. Why? Cuz she can beat Tsunade, Ei4 and Gaara with Hidden Mist, Futon and Yoton. She's very smart in battle, unlike Ei4, she's more experienced than Gaara. Unlike Tsunade, she's been a front liner her entire life and she was raised in the Bloody Mist.
She cant beat tsunade and not even gaara

Charmed

Forever Charmed
She cant beat tsunade and not even gaara
Yes she can, with Hidden Mist, Tsunade wont be able to land hits on Mei. Suitons can be used to push Tsunade away and Mizubunshin inside Hidden Mist will troll the Sannin. We know Tsunade can easily heal herself from getting stabbed but getting drenched in yoton is completely different; even if she can heal herself from that, she'll definitely spend a lot of chakra.

She can melt Gaara's chakra imbued sand with acidic mist. Gaara w/o sand is conpletely useless in battle. Gaara cant really defend himself from Futon Komu.
Flooding the battlefield hardcounters his fighting style as well and wet sand might as well be slower and harder to control.

Mithos

The Chosen
I doubt Onoki can take them both at once. Given the scale and range of Mei’s ninja arts, she won’t have trouble fighting an airborne opponent. And Particle Style has a charge time and can be interrupted mid-charge — with two Mei launching giant Water Dragons or over-arching waves of lava or high-speed, targeted lava streams, I don’t see how he’s going to find the time to safely charge his attacks most of the fight.

Onoki does worse against two Mei than any of the other Five Kage would, in my opinion.

Mithos

The Chosen
Tsunade can survive attacks thanks to Katsuyu and Creation Rebirth, while Gaara’s sand shields should protect him from some attacks, especially Water Style. Ay’s speed and durability means he can likely evade and/or tank some Water Style attacks. Comparatively, Onoki’s defenses and flight are not as well-suited to blocking multiple large-scale elements, and unlike the others, he has nothing to fall back on if he’s hit.

Essentially, the others have better defenses to stall with. Onoki doesn’t.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
Tsunade can survive attacks thanks to Katsuyu and Creation Rebirth, while Gaara’s sand shields should protect him from some attacks, especially Water Style. Ay’s speed and durability means he can likely evade and/or tank some Water Style attacks. Comparatively, Onoki’s defenses and flight are not as well-suited to blocking multiple large-scale elements, and unlike the others, he has nothing to fall back on if he’s hit.

Essentially, the others have better defenses to stall with. Onoki doesn’t.
But what about his experience in battle; doton counterd suiton; his portrayal being above Mei's;
He can also use a bunch of Iwa bunshin to distract Mei and flank her even.
(I'm talking about a 1 vs 1 ofc)
Mei can melt Ei4's RnY and she can also melt Gaara's chakra imbued sand. Since Ei4and Gaara are one-trick-ponies, once Mei neutralizes their jutsu theyre done for.
She's also smarter than Ei4 and more experienced than Ei4.

Tsunade is a harder opppnent ofc.

Top Bottom