Marvel Cinematic Universe

They didn't show her die so I never believed it tbh.

Most powerful witch ever dying by fallen rocks? Get real.

They didn't show her die so I never believed it tbh.

Most powerful witch ever dying by fallen rocks? Get real.
I mean it's a suicide attempt. If she's purposefully doesn't protect herself with magic why wouldn't she die? She's a witch not superhuman.

I mean it's a suicide attempt. If she's purposefully doesn't protect herself with magic why wouldn't she die? She's a witch not superhuman.
There was a burst of red energy as she was falling. She might've protected herself last minute...idk

Well maybe Wanda was willing to die but Chthon might not be.
He was the one who was behind Darkhold which was carved on the mountain which collapsed on Wanda. Wanda had really lot of Chaos magic following through her at that time.

So entirely possible that Chthon just took advantage of circumstances and pulled Wanda to wherever he is. Easy way to setup next conflict. Just release the super powerful multi-dimensional demon to our reality. Build a mystical team to fight it.

The MCU timeline book that came out recently does mention Wanda died in Multiverse of madness

Whether or not it 100% accurate I don't know

No. She wouldn't have needed America chavez if she was already doing it

But it was confirmed that she was traveling trough the multiverse using the dark hold but it was "dreamwalking" right?

She needed America so she could do it freely and phisically

I really think Chapek is one of big reasons why shit hasn’t been going well. It’s not just Marvel Studios that hasn’t been doing so great

This is going to affect the whole MCU. I can see a lot of projects getting cancelled. Avatar might take more priority now.

In a recent episode of Matthew Bellini’s The Town podcast, Joanna Robinson shed light on the future of Kevin Feige at Marvel Studios. Robinson, who co-wrote the book MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios, discussed how Feige, the driving force behind the MCU’s success, might be nearing the end of his journey with the studio. She pointed out that Feige has been stretched to his limits in recent years, leading him to consider a change as Marvel movies begin to see a dip in box office performance.
Hey its the book I read. Btw in her own words, Marvel can't stand her. I'm not sure how they were able to get so much access.

Back
Top Bottom