Manchester United F.C. #13

T.D.A

CR37 going out sad. One of my favorites of all time, but it's curtains for him. Hopefully we expedite his exit

Did us a favour tbh, no coming back from this, easier to get rid of him now. May even be sorted before the World Cup if the contract is terminated.

Not sure who will be available in January to sign, maybe Ivan Toney? Probably cost quite a bit, but don't think Brentford would stop him joining a big club

Last edited:
The Ronaldo situation is weird.

I understand what he's saying but I don't respect the way he got his message out. I also think the timing of it betrays claims of how much he loves the club.

I will put some of it down to stresses going on in his personal life. Losing a child and dealing with the reality that no matter how hard he trains, he will never be half the player he once was.

I have always viewed Wayne Rooney as a dick head. I think where the ex players are concerned, some of what bothers him would be them not picking up the phone to call him. I think Neville is in a uncomfortable place because he has a job to do, but Rooney is an envious cunt who had a short career because of his lack of discipline (he is also a filthy cheat who dived to end our unbeaten run. Karma twisted his knee before the euros ).

Hope that a few years from now, they can squash their beef. It is sad to look at.

T.D.A

The Ronaldo situation is weird.

I understand what he's saying but I don't respect the way he got his message out. I also think the timing of it betrays claims of how much he loves the club.

I will put some of it down to stresses going on in his personal life. Losing a child and dealing with the reality that no matter how hard he trains, he will never be half the player he once was.

I have always viewed Wayne Rooney as a dick head. I think where the ex players are concerned, some of what bothers him would be them not picking up the phone to call him. I think Neville is in a uncomfortable place because he has a job to do, but Rooney is an envious cunt who had a short career because of his lack of discipline (he is also a filthy cheat who dived to end our unbeaten run. Karma twisted his knee before the euros ).

Hope that a few years from now, they can squash their beef. It is sad to look at.

Rooney didn't even say anything wrong.

Rooney didn't even say anything wrong.
Missing the point.

I think that as fans we tend to remove the personal factor from the equations so it boils down to "Is what he saying right".

From a personal and professional point, it was discourteous. I'm sure that he has Christiano's number. As a former team mate and potential friend, he should have spoken to him directly instead of throwing his 2 cents in with the mob.

The reason I make an exception for Neville is he has a job as a pundit to do.

T.D.A

Missing the point.

I think that as fans we tend to remove the personal factor from the equations so it boils down to "Is what he saying right".

From a personal and professional point, it was discourteous. I'm sure that he has Christiano's number. As a former team mate and potential friend, he should have spoken to him directly instead of throwing his 2 cents in with the mob.

The reason I make an exception for Neville is he has a job as a pundit to do.

He gets asked a question during an interview and gives his opinion, don't think there's anything wrong with that lol.
I don't think Ronaldo goes around calling people directly before giving interviews and commenting on others either.

He gets asked a question during an interview and gives his opinion, don't think there's anything wrong with that lol.
I don't think Ronaldo goes around calling people directly before giving interviews and commenting on others either.

If a former team mate was questioned about Rooney's professionalism, how would you respond if they said he was a mindless thug who liked shagging grannies?

It would be the truth, but among professionals and former team mates, you expect a bit of discretion. He could have just dodged the question or said something along the lines of "It is unfortunate but I hope they can work things out".

wileykat

Biggest clubs in the world by fanbase and global pull are Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United - order changes, but in recent decades it's always these 3. We had the biggest fanbase in England when we weren't winning nothing pre-Fergie :obamalaugh

T.D.A

Liverpool has been on sale for a few months, but it's Manchester United that the billionaires want a piece of.

Apple buying United would be amazing.

The Supreme Being

Liverpool has been on sale for a few months, but it's Manchester United that the billionaires want a piece of.

Apple buying United would be amazing.
If course United are a bigger club than Liverpool even the delusion Scoucers think otherwise. I'll say we're a tier above them with only Real Madrid and Barcelona being on our level. Hopefully the Glazers will be gone by the end of season. Their the only reason we haven't dominated Football.

Top Bottom