Votes: 13 54.2%
  • 1000s

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silver

Standard OBD rules

How many Pacifista could current Luffy take at once?

Edit: The older Pacifista model, not the new one's we know nothing about.

Sentomaru

He can one-shot them, so basically any amount till he starts tireing.

But 100 PX are overkill. There were ~25 at the war and they already roughed up the New World captains pretty bad.

Therefore I'd say ~10 - 25 is the amount of PX Luffy could take before the lasers become undodgable.

Lawliet

He can one-shot them, so basically any amount till he starts tireing.

But 100 PX are overkill. There were ~25 at the war and they already roughed up the New World captains pretty bad.

Therefore I'd say ~10 - 25 is the amount of PX Luffy could take before the lasers become undodgable.

but the new world's captains aren't luffy..
Luffy can own most of them..

Pacifista

PX Project
The New World Captains were told to ignore them for the time being. We actually saw a panel of several New World Captains destroying one.

So that was more of a tactics thing.

Shout

All at once or one at a time? Obviously if he goes up against 20 pacifista at the same time, his ownage will depend on how good his CoO is to be able to avoid their attacks. Either way Gear 2 was still needed to fodderise one, I doubt he'd make it to the 100's even if it were one at a time.

EndlessStrategy

The Wandering Tactician
In complete seriousness, the Pacifista are fodder to Luffy at this point, even when they outnumber him severely. He can one shot them, and also possesses greatly superior speed, defense, and versatility. Do you remember when Robin made the Pacifista swallow it's own shot? The laser failed to penetrate the Pacifista. This implies that the Pacifista can take several of it's own lasers before it goes down. In turn, Luffy could likely take hundreds. At this point the Pacifistas are practically standing still in comparison to him. He also has COO Haki to dodge the blasts. He could conceivable take out tens of thousands before he goes down.

Rob

Οhara Library Mοderator
100s

So, not past 999.

That's too ridiculous.

I want to say that Base Luffy coulnd't one-shot one, but I could be wrong.
Perhaps G2 was needed there.

EndlessStrategy

The Wandering Tactician
100s

So, not past 999.

That's too ridiculous.

I want to say that Base Luffy coulnd't one-shot one, but I could be wrong.
Perhaps G2 was needed there.

He used a G2 pistol and non-hardening Haki to one-shot the Pacifista on Saboady. If he used Hardening it's a definite possibility that he could take them with one shot in base. Not that it really matters, G2 doesn't seem to have a time limit anymore.

EndlessStrategy

The Wandering Tactician
One Thousand.

Luffy could just dodge all the lasers and they'd end up killing each other.

For better or for worse, the Pacifista's lasers can't penetrate themselves in a single strike. This is shown when Robin made a Pacifista swallow it's own laser blast without even showing exterior damage.

MartyMcFly1

Danger is my middle name!
I dunno, anything Luffy can beat with 1 punch he should be able to take out quite a few of them. How would an army of even 1000 pacifistas stand up to an elephant gatling? I think he could take out 1000.

savior2005

were is 100000000000000000000000000000000000*10^1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
in the poll?

Top Bottom