luffy vs naruto vs zatch bell

gaara78091

shukaku
i wonder which would win........luffy can destroy naruto,luffys not affected by thunder probaly because hes rubber,zatch could kill naruto,and naruto could use gamabunta or the kyuubi.........

from that it probaly be naruto or luffy........

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...Luffy wins. Luffy beats Naruto, we all know that. And lightning doesn't work on him.

But I think that Naruto could actually beat Gash.

If Enel's lightning couldn't hurt Luffy, then Zatch's lightning sure as hell can't.

As for Naruto, we all know how that goes.

naruto rocks......this is how.......they all fight ending up with zatch ,luffy,and NARUTO!luffy DESTROYS zatch,and luffy destroys naruto........but naruto uses shadow clone and naruto uzumaki barrage,then uses sexy jutsu to stall him then destroys him with demon chakra,nice huh?

gaara78091 said:
naruto rocks......this is how.......they all fight ending up with zatch ,luffy,and NARUTO!luffy DESTROYS zatch,and luffy destroys naruto........but naruto uses shadow clone and naruto uzumaki barrage,then uses sexy jutsu to stall him then destroys him with demon chakra,nice huh?

Kage bunshin huh

Its not as though Luffy has trouble wiping out 100's of men at the same time

Uzamaki barrage I assume thats renden. Naruto doesnt have the power behind his punches to bother Luffy

demon chakra oh noes Naruto got faster I wonder what Luffy would do... maybe gears

gaara78091 said:

Nice? Naw. Try again.

Jet Gattling gun= two for one! Double KO!

Except replace KO with horrible bloody rending of fragile flesh and bone, spraying entrails and a fine sanguine mist across four area codes and three counties, while meaty fragments continue to rain down for the next three hours finally settling in a unsettling hash of mangled organic matter upon which crows will feast.

Pipboy said:
Jet Gattling gun= two for one! Double KO!

Except replace KO with horrible bloody rending of fragile flesh and bone, spraying entrails and a fine sanguine mist across four area codes and three counties, while meaty fragments continue to rain down for the next three hours finally settling in a unsettling hash of mangled organic matter upon which crows will feast.

Yeah... That pretty much sums it up. :amuse

yeah... I get that. Now take a deep breath. Read something other than naruto. Stop posting gigantic pictures that mean nothing and shut the hell up.

Kyuubi said:
Naruto would use 8 out of the 9 tails to kill both. DONE!

But then that would probably ultimately end up killing himself in the process using that many tails.

kakashidreams said:
I think naruto going to win!!!!

Can Naruto do this?
here

Please post something that supports your statement, or people are going to think that you are a Narutard.

Naruto would use 8 out of the 9 tails to kill both. DONE!

Naruto hasn't even reached that far yet. Even if he did, he would just kill himself.

Nice try kid. Have a lollipop and go back to sucking on your mothers tit. The adults are having a good laugh at this thread and would appreciate it if you don't spoil the moment.

Hmm, if this is in a city, then Gash can use a combination of Jikedor to get Luffy stuck to a metal object followed by Razaruk to make a retreat. Other than that though, Luffy would definitely win.

Bah Gash uses Rauzeruku first to beat the crap out of Naruto then uses Zagerusemu and Baou Zakeruga to completely kill Naruto...

Then... well Luffy wins... Wouldn't take much to take out Gash unfortunately considering Luffy isn't affected by Lightning.

Luffy beats the other two to hell and back, whoever says otherwise is a fucken idiot, and should really read more. Yes this is directed at the idiots who posted like n00bs before me.
kakashidreams said:
I think naruto going to win!!!!
This is a prime examle of what a fucken idiot is.

Now the Narutards are gonna come and say I'm a fanboy just because I said a character from Naruto loses.OMG I'm scared:cry

Every one is leaping to my defense. It makes tears well in my eyes..... I think I need to give out some hugs!

Oh and on a passing sidenote. Gnome punting =teh rock.

PS Kakashi dreams, suck my dick.

kakashidreams said:
Shut up kid
Who's the kid again? Your first post in this topic claimed Naruto would win, without any way to back it up, and despite the generally-accepted fact that Luffy is stronger than Naruto.

Luffy wins
Why?
Luffy'll punch naruto to death and zatch's most powerful attacks do nothing on luffy so luffy ftw

Back
Top Bottom