Tiers Luffy is superior in all physical stats and Haki to every other Strawhat, yes or no?

Yes or no?

• Total voters

deltaniner

Primera Espada
Obviously, this is really asking whether he's superior in all stats and Haki to Zoro and Sanji. But do you agree with the statement that he's superior in all physical aspects and all Haki to both?

MYJC

Cunning Linguist
Pretty much, yeah.

But hey, Zoro is a better swordsman and Sanji is a better cook, if that makes anybody feel better about it.

Rp4lyf

One required him to be injected supplements, the other required him to eat.

Prove what?
Yes and Zoro in Wano vs killer/kamazou showed he is nowhere near Luffy in terms of stamina. We saw what Luffy did when he was hungry and tired with injuries while being pushed to the extreme for multiple hours in WCI.

Conxc

If we're talking base, Sanji is faster, Zoro is probably physcially stronger and has better endurance, and arguably better stamina.
Marineford and Whole Cake island proved Luffy's stamina is far higher than Zoro's.
Iva had Luffy pumped up on drugs to keep him going in MF. Elaborate on WCI?

Conxc

Yes and Zoro in Wano vs killer/kamazou showed he is nowhere near Luffy in terms of stamina. We saw what Luffy did when he was hungry and tired with injuries while being pushed to the extreme for multiple hours in WCI.
I can't believe you think it's apprpriate to bring up Kamazou when Zoro took an attack that was meant to kill the RT5 in one hit, and still fought at a high level afterwards.

Luffy was never hungry in his commander fights in WCI. He was able to eat his fill in biscuits vs Cracker, and he ate a ton of Mochi vs Katakuri. Zoro was actively fighting a guy with a mode that makes him invulnerable while his sword passively drained his Haki, which is tied to stamina.

Rp4lyf

If we're talking base, Sanji is faster, Zoro is probably physcially stronger and has better endurance, and arguably better stamina.

Iva had Luffy pumped up on drugs to keep him going in MF. Elaborate on WCI?
Luffy fought Cracker for 10 hours then fought the enraged army while hungry then fought Sanji while hungry.

He then slept for 2 hrs and fought katakuri for 5 hrs, took a break(never stopped running. was running from Big Mom island while hopping), then came back and continued fighting katakuri for the next 4 hours, taking a beating 90% of the fight, while tired, then got stabbed drilled through his abdomen, and continued the fight for 30 minutes while stabbed.

Conxc

Luffy fought Cracker for 10 hours then fought the enraged army while hungry then fought Sanji while hungry.

He then slept for 2 hrs and fought katakuri for 5 hrs, took a break(never stopped running. was running from Big Mom island while hopping), then came back and continued fighting katakuri for the next 4 hours, taking a beating 90% of the fight, while tired, then got stabbed drilled through his abdomen, and continued the fight for 30 minutes while stabbed.
So in other words, Luffy ate for 10 hours, because aside from the part where they were actually fighting, the rest of the time consisted of Cracker spamming biscuits, Nami wetting them, and Luffy eating them, which provides him with stamina. He did not fight Sanji, and the Enraged Army made quick work of him because he was so low on stamina. I don't see how that's better than Zoro having the stamina left to overpower and blitz Kaido after momentarily blocking an attack that left him in a near death state.

I'd have to go back and check these times myself, as you're already fudging things in this thread, tbh. Im not saying that Luffy doesn't have impressive stamina, but there is nothing you can show me from him before Wano that supports his stamina being better than current Zoro's/ Just trying to argue that Luffy showed better stamina back on MF than current Zoro shows you're not really arguing in good faith.

In pure base no haki or df.

Zoro has better stamina.
Sanji has better speed
Jimbei has better durability.

But all that is negged by haki and df powers in base. As Luffy in base is already similar to all three and only gets multiplied later.

Canute87

Nuke Imminent
So in other words, Luffy ate for 10 hours, because aside from the part where they were actually fighting, the rest of the time consisted of Cracker spamming biscuits, Nami wetting them, and Luffy eating them, which provides him with stamina. He did not fight Sanji, and the Enraged Army made quick work of him because he was so low on stamina. I don't see how that's better than Zoro having the stamina left to overpower and blitz Kaido after momentarily blocking an attack that left him in a near death state.

I'd have to go back and check these times myself, as you're already fudging things in this thread, tbh. Im not saying that Luffy doesn't have impressive stamina, but there is nothing you can show me from him before Wano that supports his stamina being better than current Zoro's/ Just trying to argue that Luffy showed better stamina back on MF than current Zoro shows you're not really arguing in good faith.
So if he was low on stamina fighting the army then the biscuits weren't that effective of a source ,

Luffy tends to really bounce back when he eats meat.

Conxc

So if he was low on stamina fighting the army then the biscuits weren't that effective of a source ,

Luffy tends to really bounce back when he eats meat.
Obviously just eating anything isn't as effective as when he eats meat specifically, but eating in general is a source of strength for Luffy.

Canute87

Nuke Imminent
Obviously just eating anything isn't as effective as when he eats meat specifically, but eating in general is a source of strength for Luffy.
But how much of a boost does non-meat realistically give luffy. Meat literally restores luffy to proper fighting prowess.

The biscuits could have just slowed down his rate of fatigue. Even eating the biscuits luffy was still wheezing. So he was still tired.

Germa 66

Sanji has better CoO. Zoro has better CoA. This has been stated by Oda and clearly shown multiple times you fools. And yes Sanji and Zoro have top tier haki stats, in case you wondered why Zoro on the rooftop was making mf yonko panic and dodge with regular strikes

:tiredpepe

Nox

Specialty signals their innate type and informs on their ease of mastery. It doesn't necessarily mean their achievements are beyond Luffy. It might take Luffy x2 to achieve what Zoro/Sanji swiftly accomplish in Arms/Obs. However, it doesn't mean they're overall level is superior to his own. We're literarily informed Haki grows via training and battle. With the greatest jumps occurring in the midst of life and death. Luffy has experienced Doflamingo, Cracker, Katakuri and Kaido. This isn't even accounting Smoker, Chinjao, Enraged Army, Sumo, Supernova Linlin, Headliners, Tobbiroppo. There isn't a single Strawhat fucking with Luffy's Haki. The man has all 3 Advanced Haki and developed Gears which drain more Haki. Lol

Top Bottom