LotU was 97% right about Hidan's Immortality.

• Thread starter Lord of the Uchihas
  • Start date
L

Lord of the Uchihas

One more for my prophecies that have come true.

Enlighten yourself (Warning:manga spoilers)

me said:
Ninja Rank:
Genin

Nameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of light

Default The Three Immortals of Akatsuki and their weaknesses
Its quite interesting that Hidan is the third "Immortal" that has come out of Akatsuki. We saw the first immortal, Oro and his Former partner, Sasori. They are/were immortal in their own rights, but they are not trully immortal, but Semi Immortal.

My Take on Oro's Immortality

Oro is "immortal" because he can posses human bodies, which he can do every three years, meaning that he can live forever if he keeps doing this, plus more than his immortality no jutsu, he has regenerative abilities, which makes him even more deadlier, as it makes him harder to kill in battle. But even Oro with all this immortal jutsus/abilities, he is still quite human. Oro acknowledge that the Black Orb could kill him if he is hit with it, meaning that powerful attacks like Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Number 18 are capable of killing him. Even a chidori is capable of killing Oro, that is if you cut his head. Asuma even know this, as that was the plan he had to Kill Hidan after he knew that this guy wasn't normal like the others. While Oro doesn't seem to have weakness, you trully need to be uber powerful to kill him. (Many peoeple would say right about now, "That is not true, because his body rejected him with MK." Do I need to remind you, that Oro is still capable of killing you even in that condition? That was due to the jutsu approaching its limit. Remember that Oro was prepare to take on Sasori and his partner, meaning that Oro was more than capable of taking on anyone, except maybe for Itachi, as he is the person that Oro keeps bringing on as a being more powerful than him.

My take on Sasori's Immortality

He and Oro are pretty much alike, besides their immortality. Both are geniuses, both killed the strongest Kages of their Country, ironically, they were both Sandaimes. They also share the same method of immortality, the only difference is the host and the time limit. Sasori can only posses puppet, aka dead humans, unlike Oro who can only posses humans. Sasori isn't restricted from switching bodies every three years, but anytime that he wishes to. They also seems to hae their own version of Edo Tensei, which was kind of nice, but even with all that, it was proven that even Sasori could be killed, well, he decided to die. Physical damage did nothing to Sasori, yet he had two things where people could nail him with. One is that he has senses, which means you can hit with him Tsukuyomi or any kind of genjutsu, and second his heart, which was the artifact that kept him alive. Even if you find the heart, the fight is far from over, as you must overcome all his deadly attacks, including the red sand and his 300 puppet army. No one would have an easy time fighting Sasori, unless you are Chiyo, and that's basically because she trained him, still she was too old, so her performance wasn't top notch. So once again, it doesn't matter if you found the weak point, you will still need an excellent shinobi in order to defeat Sasori.

My take on Hidan's imortality

This new Akatsuki guy seem to be very powerful as he 'can't" be killed but in my opinion he seem to be the weakest of Akatsuki, but at the same time a very tough cooike if YOU DON'T KILL HIM WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT. Let me first starts by describing what we have seen from him and his partner. They seem to be the only pair in Akatsuki that don't posses any "jutsu" at all as Kazuku has only shown raw strength, while Hidan has only shown his scythe attacks and his immortality jutsu. They both share something in common and that is that they are very weak in their normal mode, reason why Kazuku has to transform his boby in order to become stronger, just like Hidan. The Three times we have seen Hidan fight, he has always ended up using the immortal jutsu, and this is what makes him different from Sasori and Oro. Hidan Immortality is his weapon, his strength unlike the other two 'immortals." Hidan is normal in his normal mode, not immortal as people think. If we go back and look at the first time that we saw him, he implies he would have been dead if he had been hit with the fireball, but he was able to evade it. Yes, Kazuku has said that Hidan can be killed, but he has also said twice, that Hidan can die if he lets his guard down.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Take a look at the next page, where you see, Hidan replying to Kazuku "That's never going to happen" after he complete the "blood circle."

Spoiler:

This clearly implies that this is when Kazuku becomes "Immortal" and normal attacks won't be able to harm you if you attack him. You will only be able to harm yourself if Hidan taste your blood like he did with Azuma.

Spoiler:

Notice how the artist focus on the upper left part of that page.

This is how Hidan can attack you with your own attacks, without him feeling anything.
Nameless Shadow is offline Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
Nameless Shadow
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Nameless Shadow
Add Nameless Shadow to Your Buddy List
Old 09-14-2006, 10:05 PM #2
Nameless Shadow
Banned

Ninja Rank:
Genin

Nameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of lightNameless Shadow is a glorious beacon of light

Now we know two things out of three. First is the circle, which grants Hidan, Immortality, Second is the tasting your opponents blood, and third is this Ceremony which we don't know, but its last like 30 minutes and it can't be interupted.

Before i start my point on this Ceremony lets try and come to an understading of his other two abilities.

Does the blood circle protects Hidan?

Maybe, because we saw how he was inside the red circle when Azuma threw at him the fire ball. But we also learned something, Hidan did feel the fire jutsu, but it didn't do anything to him, but to Azuma.

So can Hidan be killed with the black orb, amaterasu or number 18?

We honestly don't know, maybe it would be a double suicide if that's the case.

Does Hidan need you to attack him in order for him to hurt you?

I don't think so, as he can problably attack himself in order to hurt you and kill you.

Can you kill Hidan by killing yourself after he taste your blood?

We don't know, but i don't think so. Ukon was fucked because of this.

If one destroy his red circle, does that mean his isn't immortal anymore?

Can say for sure, but i think i have a pretty good idea what the red circle represent, and i will talk about it soon.

Now has come the part to talk about his third ability, the Ceremony.

We know 6 things about this;

1. He is alway in the floor on his back
2. He always have a sitck stuck in his heart
3. It causes destruction all over him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

4. His victims bodies can't be touched or moved until the ceremony is completed.
5. The victim must be drain out of his blood for the sacrifice.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

6. It takes a long time for the ceremoby to be completed, probably 30 minutes.

Spoiler:

Also, i found something very interesting.

On chapter 313 page 15 you can see Hidan stuck on the floor completing the ceremony.

On chapter 314 page 15, you see almost the same thing.

My take on Hidan?

This guy is fucking creepy. He is almost Death Reincarnated. Its no wonder he doesn't know any ninjutsu or taijutsu or genjutsu, because he might be a Death Summoner.

The Red circle you always see beneath him, its basically, a Blood Contract, and that blood summons a monster when he starts his ceremonies. This Death Summon in return ask of him the blood of his victims this is the reason he spent so much time to completing the ceremonies.

Well, whadya know? Maybe Sasuke really WILL have power to match the Kyuubi if things keep up like this!

What?

I mean, let's pretend for a second that ...yeah, LotU was 97% right

then what?

? I mean, i just dont see the big deal. Alot ppl had it correct

There were A LOT of people who commented quasi correctly on the method of Hidan's immortality.

I also wonder why we don't see new threads prophetizing when peoples "predictions" were wrong.

I really fail to see your point in this :/ Half the forums got the immortality thing correct. But here's an e-pat on the back for you.

*pats LotU on the back*
LoTU is back. Now we I can see him pwn people!
lolzersnotlolzers!

who is LOTU?
Last of the Uchihas.

mustang said:
Well that was fast. I always dreamed of seeing LotU vs. Ando:cry
I doubt the forum can handle two crackpot theorists going up against each other head to head in a battle of who can make the more ridiculous theory or speculation

Shinnou Genkaku said:
I doubt the forum can handle two crackpot theorists going up against each other head to head in a battle of who can make the more ridiculous theory or speculation
They already did. Although it was with one of LotU's many dupes.

Jonas said:
LotU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ando

Anyday.

Any. Fucking. Day.

Yeaup!!!!! Jonas knows what time it is only those who were around when LOTU was knows how he got down.

Jonas said:
LotU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ando

Anyday.

Any. Fucking. Day.

quoted for truth.

also, nothing can keep LotU away! I summoned him in IRC last night, and here he is today! WOOT!

Back
Top Bottom