• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Kyoukai's foreshadowing of doom

Kanki

KIG
Chapter 673.

"Do you feel something? For the longest time it has been nagging me. And now, after the revival of the 6 Greats, the 3 Generals have returned stronger than ever. The atmosphere over on Zhao's side has changed too. It makes me really uneasy. I feel like....something really bad will happen".

Do you think there is anything in this? What do you think it could be? Is Qin about to get crushed, or perhaps Kanki is going to commit an atrocity to Zhao civillians/surrendered soldiers?

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
I think when Kyoukai said something bad will happen , she was referring to themselves.

She has feeling that something bad is going to happen to them or maybe Qin in general.

Kanki always commits atrocities. It is no longer even a big deal.

Cichy

(history spoiler)
Spoiler:

Kanki going full Vlad the Impaler on 100k Zhao soldiers sounds about right. He's basically pulling a smaller version of Chouhei. And given how Shin promised to Mangoku he will never allow this sort of massacre to happen again, I'm curious how he will react to this.

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Letting generals do as they please with impunity sounds really bad when it comes to Kanki. Definitely get the sense that he is going to go ballistic on a never-before-scale and cause internal strife. Riboku won't let that opportunity go to waste to stoke his own people and press on in the midst of the chaos.

Tenma

hindsight is 2020
I think when Kyoukai said something bad will happen , she was referring to themselves.

She has feeling that something bad is going to happen to them or maybe Qin in general.

Kanki always commits atrocities. It is no longer even a big deal.

might be some chouhei level of lovecraftian human sacrifice Kanki has in the backburner once he's done with Kochou

Shin did promise he would never let anything like that happen again after all, let's see if he can walk the talk.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
might be some chouhei level of lovecraftian human sacrifice Kanki has in the backburner once he's done with Kochou

Shin did promise he would never let anything like that happen again after all, let's see if he can walk the talk.
Dunno I thought Kyoukai's that foreshadowing is continuation of her discussion with Shin on why they can't be in relationship. Kyoukai is afraid something might happen if they got together.

Maybe Kanki does something bad, Shin does try to stop him and it just escalates. HSA could suffer because of that.
I just think whatever bad Kyoukai refencing here is for her and her people.
Not Zhao.

Top Bottom