KwonHo:Hero of the Fist Fighting game Pimping Project

Kisame.

Banned
If you're a Fan of the Tekken or Virutua or any fighting game series really well listen up. The long awaited English version of the Popular Korean fighter I have been playing for two months is finally about to come out in closed beta.

KwonHo is a pc fighting game where you make a character and fight him against other people across the world. Skills, clothes, armor. stats, fighting style, finishers its all up to you.

This game will have a starting set of 5 martial art styles and is opening beta next week. I hope to see you on.

More information can be found here:

Fighting styles
MrKredo3
Arenas
MrKredo3
Character apparel
MrKredo3 click the black boes immediately above to move to other catagories

English site
MrKredo3

So no one is excited for kwon ho?

Last edited by a moderator:
So... I can't play it yet?

Bump this when open beta starts and I'll check it out.

PS
That English site really really sucks.

yeah thats why i posted the korean ones. The site and the game will be coming out next week.

So I will be bumping this then. And if you want I could pm you the sec open beta starts because I can't wait to play.

That would be fine. I'm not too much of a fighting game person, but an online mode would be cool to check out.

The game will be playable tomorrow finally.

Bumping this with the new english site.

usa jobs

hope to see you guys on

You should advertise that game here....

I'll give it a try; I probably won't like it much though because I detest 3D fighting games.

not advertising for alot of people. Advertising so that people I know will be getting whipped by me.

^Oh definately, you give it to SRK and they will crush you instantly. If you really think you're good at fighting games and want a challenge take it to a real fighting game forums which so happens to be or since that game is a 3D fighter take it to if you want more competetion.

Oh well it doesn't matter some guy already posted and advertised the game in SRK's Fighting Game Discussion so all is set, and lets see how good this game really is.

I'm just wondering how good a no name company can pump out a fighting game. I smell infinites and glitches being found in less than a week.

here.

yeah

its not a no name company. Korean gaming market is big and the game has been out for a very long time. And Im ranked number one pretty sure you and your "real" gaming crew would crush me. Dont have to go to silly gaming competitions to be good you know.

shit I totally missed this thread :cry...why did I miss a thread that's been here for so long?

Clicky.

yeah

its not a no name company. Korean gaming market is big and the game has been out for a very long time. And Im ranked number one pretty sure you and your "real" gaming crew would crush me. Dont have to go to silly gaming competitions to be good you know.

Where else can you prove that you're good?
Sitting at home beating up the comp or random scrubs online?
Oh well I don't want to rant into an argument because online wars are stupid as hell and because of all this I kinda wish fighting games were left alone in the arcades and never on console.

I call it a no name company because they never pumped out a mainstream fighting game that has been taken serious before ie Street Fighter, King of Fighter, Tekken, etc.

yes because I have to go to a room full elitist pricks who think their the best because they can afford to go to a tourney to prove im the best.

I been bumping and adding links lol

its opening again tomorrow I can pm you if you want.
Yeah that'd definitely be cool. It'd be interesting to see what the game has to offer.
Where else can you prove that you're good?
Sitting at home beating up the comp or random scrubs online?
Oh well I don't want to rant into an argument because online wars are stupid as hell and because of all this I kinda wish fighting games were left alone in the arcades and never on console.

I call it a no name company because they never pumped out a mainstream fighting game that has been taken serious before ie Street Fighter, King of Fighter, Tekken, etc.
I've always found online boasting pointless, not only due to the needless argument like you mentioned, but proving your worth online doesn't mean much when you consider how laggy things can get....unless it can be proven with a direct connection, (ie in the arcades, at one home or something where there's no lag), then challenges don't mean much if anything....not that anyone was issuing a challenge or anything.

Wow, i've been waiting for something like this, i'm in.
You have no idea how long I have been waiting for an online fighting game. And the Depth of the fighting styles are very comparable to virtua fighter.

depends on your connection i have no lag problems and kick out ppl with bad connections. I LOVE THIS GAME

Update: the game is undergoing mait. I will update with new time

Hi,

We are currently undergoing further maintenance to the KwonHo servers. Unfortunately, todays Closed Beta service will begin sometime after 3PM Pacific time. Please stay tuned for the announcment for today's opening. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

KwonHoGM

Kisame said:
You have no idea how long I have been waiting for an online fighting game. And the Depth of the fighting styles are very comparable to virtua fighter.

Yea i know, this game isnt really flashy or nothing but its very solid and addicting for free. I'm lvl 2 with a MT fighter, names _ZergKage_. When they incorperate it someones gotta make a gym where we can hold tournies and shit. Check this game out. ^_^

On a side note

Create a few test characters so you get the hang of things before starting a main.

Back
Top Bottom