Konoha will be destroyed again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayse

Kyuubi Vaizard
It's perfect.
Movie OP and ED to build up the surprise factor of the new OP ED, i do believe Konoha will be destroyed again just to make the seamless connection back to canon. Naruto will rasengan the shit through some uber trap to save everybody and then be put into hospital again and then Jiraiya will rock up and be like "Sup? Lets boogie."

Then Kakashi will wake up from his coma after putting himself through 48 hours of torture after perving at a picture of Itachi and be like "WTFOMGBBQ, what the hell happened to the village?!"

Its more likely that Naruto will say some stuff to the baddie that suddenly makes him all nice, and he won't set off all the traps or whatever.

They are deling into Naruto's memories. That will stir up the forgotten feelings abour Sasuke.

Pfft. They will destroy Konoha , Then everyone in the village is forced to migrate.. and they stay at this large cave .. and ZOMG it's the Akatsuki Hideout.. The Hokages/Anbus/Jounins/Genins/Ramen-Girl(I am soo sorry) Have an all out war :D

I didn't finish yet .. The Fucking Ramen Girl ... uses "I pown you all with ramen no jutsu" and kills all the Akatsuki and everyone in Konoha except Naruto. Naruto and the Ramen girl have hot sex and they reborn everyone in Konoha, and Naruto is Hokage .. but he dies really fast ... and this blonde kid is LIKE.. ZOMG THAT COULD BE MY DAD

After a year and a half of filler that done nothing to the plot, I doubt they would throw it all away now.

If they did that it wouldnt be bad but it kill the manga. Maybe Akatsuki needs the map for future purposes.

DeepThought said:
They are deling into Naruto's memories. That will stir up the forgotten feelings abour Sasuke.

I thought the memories were specifically about Gennou...

"He once made a boy happy along aside him"

Or not; :wink

??st?nt.?h?d?W said:
I didn't finish yet .. The Fucking Ramen Girl ... uses "I pown you all with ramen no jutsu" and kills all the Akatsuki and everyone in Konoha except Naruto. Naruto and the Ramen girl have hot sex and they reborn everyone in Konoha, and Naruto is Hokage .. but he dies really fast ... and this blonde kid is LIKE.. ZOMG THAT COULD BE MY DAD

In all honesty, i'd quite like to see that as a filler.

??st?nt.?h?d?W said:

I knew that Ramen Girl couldn't be trusted. :amuse

Never trust the hot chicks <__< They're ninjas planning to destroy everything except for some guys so they could have some fun

??st?nt.?h?d?W said:

Studio Perriot Animation Lesson #1: Nothing interesting can happen in fillers. No kickass villains, no destruction and carnage, and NO cataclysmic battles ending in long, hot sex with Ayame.

dilbot said:
you SOB.... its totally possible it could happen! the filler hentai arc is soon to come!

Ha, with the crappy animation they provide, im pretty sure i dont want to see a hentai made by them.

Naruto BUKKAKE!!!! Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Sakura getting raped by 1000 Naruto's..... Nope, definatly NOT!!!

I thought it was funny that people were saying episode 197 would be the end of the fillers, and even after seeing it's the beginning of a filler arc, people continue to predict about the end of the fillers. Should just wait it out, so they don't get their hopes up.

Well if it does, it's a filler episode, serves no purpose in the main story line, they'll never again be like "Remember when Gennou ate ramen with us and then we found out he was a criminal trying to destroy Konoha?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom