• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Klub Outside - Kubo Answers Translations

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Lmao, Keishin out here gatekeeping questions. I'm ctfu.

You're not MShadows. If MShadows doesn't want to ask the question I'll respect his decision. But I couldn't care less about your assessment here.
MShadows has mentioned asking several questions and seems to know which won't get a reply, I wouldn't bet on it being answered even if he did ask.

Arc7Kuroi

Lmao, Keishin out here gatekeeping questions. I'm ctfu.
😭 little bro thinks he's big stuff or sumn

MShadows has mentioned asking several questions and seems to know which won't get a reply, I wouldn't bet on it being answered even if he did ask.
Yeah you're probably right but still it'd be nice if Kubo did give an answer, it would end so much lengthy debate on the topic, one can only hope...

Keishin

You're not MShadows. If MShadows doesn't want to ask the question I'll respect his decision. But I couldn't care less about your assessment here.
You're mistaken, it's not my assessment to not want to see Kubo answer useless trivia. You are completely free to refer to other opinions on this same thread on questions like yours (of which the answer already exists in the manga).

Arc7Kuroi

You're mistaken, it's not my assessment to not want to see Kubo answer useless trivia. You are completely free to refer to other opinions on this same thread on questions like yours (of which the answer already exists in the manga).
Little bro I don't care what you think is useless. Go outside, stop pestering me lmao

MShadows

Deathbat
@MShadows I know you've asked about the realm sizes before, but could you try asking/wording the question like this:

現世は地球なのかそれとも私たちの宇宙なのか? Is the living world Earth or our universe?

This way it's worded more like a world building style question than just a "hey how big is this". Maybe it'll garner more attention from Kubo that way.
I can ask.
It’s something I’m interested in finding out as well. Not sure he’s gonna answer though.

halix

Any update? Someone told me there is a question about Ichika Zanpaktou. I think that is a good one to add here.
The question was if Ichika is going to have the same zanpakuto as Senna (named Mirokumaru). And what I got from people commenting Kubo's answer on Twitter is that he said no, that Ichika's zanpakuto still doesn't have a name, or something like that. Which I thought it was strange because Kubo had said in the Jet artbook that Ichika's and Kazui's zanpakuto were a secret, so I supposed he already knew how they were going to be (in shikai) and their names.

rharyx211

Cuz Berenice is a fuck boy lol. Dude ended up being the first person to have their throat ripped out for explaining his powers in a series where everyone loves to explain their powers.

Prob why he looks so miffed in that artwork lol

ovy7

A procastinating wannabe writer.
Berenice's mistake was explaining his powers to the only one in the entire verse that doesn't care about that shit.

Top Bottom