• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Klub Outside - Kubo Answers Translations

ovy7

A procastinating wannabe writer.
Hmm, someone should ask Kubo about what exactly Shutara's abilities are. She managed to use her cloth stuff to create not only perfect illusions of the Reiokyu, but also ones that can be interacted with and act like the real thing, even tho in reality they were basically just some drapes hanging around Hikifune's Cage of Life.

Like, that shit is borderline fanfic Aizen Bankai tier BS, and IMO would be more of a reason for her being a Squad 0 member than just making the Shinigami Clothes.

WhiskeyThan

The more annoying thing about Shutara in the main battledome is we don’t know if her clothing work is hax.

If she can just remotely fuck with clothing she’s mad dangerous. Because of who she used it on, it should be hax. But it’s weird.

GOI

I mean all the royal guards are in it for inventing healing hot springs, naming stuff, making the clothes, making the swords and making artificial souls who is the youngest of the group

though interesting that the second officer only joined 110 years ago

though she probably has some level of effect on clothing since her title is the Great Weave Guard similar to how the god of the sword can sense every sword he made, the monk who calls the real name has power over names, the god of the grain has power over food and the hot spring demon has power over his hot springs.

So having some sort of clothing power related to weaving just makes sense

Kor

I’m wondering now if it’s possible for Shinigami and Arrancar to have an offspring together.

If a Shinigami and a Quincy can get it on, and Kubo confirmed Hollows can do it, I’m surprised Aizen didn’t experiment with it given how closely he followed Ichigo’s growth.

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
We just have to outsmart him and make it so the question is about pwlevelz without him noticing and somehow giving us an answer.
:DankPepe

That's the hard part though. :wow

Kubo likes NSFW of his characters, right? We just gotta phrase the power level questions in a lewd way.

TomPen94

This text is part of Aizen's plan
I’m wondering now if it’s possible for Shinigami and Arrancar to have an offspring together.

If a Shinigami and a Quincy can get it on, and Kubo confirmed Hollows can do it, I’m surprised Aizen didn’t experiment with it given how closely he followed Ichigo’s growth.
The reason Isshin and Misaki got it on was because of Urahara's screwery with Isshin's Gigai which functionally turned him human.

That being said, Quincies and Humans can procriate as we know there are levels to Quincy blood purity. So if that is the case you might apply the same logic for the races that most oppose those two.

... I suddenly feel sorry for the Shinigami...

Kor

The reason Isshin and Misaki got it on was because of Urahara's screwery with Isshin's Gigai which functionally turned him human.

That being said, Quincies and Humans can procriate as we know there are levels to Quincy blood purity. So if that is the case you might apply the same logic for the races that most oppose those two.

... I suddenly feel sorry for the Shinigami...
Sorry for the Shinigami who have to test this theory out? Or just the Shinigami in general.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
I mean, that was a special situation because of her Hollow injection. Not because a Shinigami and Quincy can't mate normally.

Colmillo

@MShadows I have a question if it’s possible to ask on Klub outside.

could starks wolves return to him, in the same fashion as how yhwach absorbs the souls of the departed that he shared?

GOI

I mean we don’t know for sure if Quincy and Shingami can have kids together since part of the reason rukia did not guess Isshin could have kids with a human since shingami and humans can not normally have kids(urahara knows a way)

so really it depends if Quincy count as just differently souled human when it comes to having kids and he does mention that isshin will become a mix of human and shingami a complete opposite to masaki hollow and Quincy.

so I would guess it is to do with the whole spirt vs body thing or maybe the alive vs dead or something that separates humans and shingami

but yeah the fact a hollow/Quincy and a shinigami/human can have kids does to me say that say that 90% hollow and shinigami can have kids

Helkor

Any update? Someone told me there is a question about Ichika Zanpaktou. I think that is a good one to add here.

rharyx211

Wonder if he's gonna keep it up throughout the entire run of the show.

Can't wait to see how PePe dresses up on his days off lol

Arc7Kuroi

@MShadows I know you've asked about the realm sizes before, but could you try asking/wording the question like this:

現世は地球なのかそれとも私たちの宇宙なのか? Is the living world Earth or our universe?

This way it's worded more like a world building style question than just a "hey how big is this". Maybe it'll garner more attention from Kubo that way.

Keishin

@MShadows I know you've asked about the realm sizes before, but could you try asking/wording the question like this:

現世は地球なのかそれとも私たちの宇宙なのか? Is the living world Earth or our universe?

This way it's worded more like a world building style question than just a "hey how big is this". Maybe it'll garner more attention from Kubo that way.
That's a pointless question because in the manga world of the living is drawn as a separate dimension, the Earth is the Earth.

Arc7Kuroi

That's a pointless question because in the manga world of the living is drawn as a separate dimension, the Earth is the Earth.
It's really not a pointless question, as the series never concretely solidifies the size of the realms. If it was so concrete there wouldn't be so much debate regarding the topic.

Keishin

It's really not a pointless question, as the series never concretely solidifies the size of the realms. If it was so concrete there wouldn't be so much debate regarding the topic.
You just answered your own question. They are realms.

Arc7Kuroi

You just answered your own question. They are realms.
Realms aren't of inherent size... You can have a small realm, you can have a massive realm, you can have a moderately sized realm. Just like a city, state, country, continent, ocean, planet, star, galaxy, etc doesn't have an inherent size as they can vary in size, realms can vary in size. Hence the question regarding the realm's size in Bleach is a question at all. The question is not getting at "what are they" it's getting at their size.

Keishin

Realms aren't of inherent size... You can have a small realm, you can have a massive realm, you can have a moderately sized realm. Just like a city, state, country, continent, ocean, planet, star, galaxy, etc doesn't have an inherent size as they can vary in size, realms can vary in size. Hence the question regarding the realm's size in Bleach is a question at all. The question is not getting at "what are they" it's getting at their size.
You're not asking about the size, galaxies, stars etc. You're asking about whether the Earth (which exists in the realm) is the realm itself or not. That won't bring any concrete answers.

Arc7Kuroi

You're not asking about the size, galaxies, stars etc. You're asking about whether the Earth (which exists in the realm) is the realm itself or not. That won't bring any concrete answers.
As has been already established, Kubo is not answering the simple direct "how big is it" question. Which is why I re-worded the question, in order to draw out an answer that will enable me to come to a conclusion through induction. If he says "it's akin to Earth" then I can safely assume it's ~planetary in size, if he says "it's akin to our universe" I can conclude it is ~universal in size, and if he says neither then I can assume that it is somewhere in between. Kubo rarely ever gives concrete black and white answers anyhow, but I don't need to be spoonfed information in order to draw comprehensive conclusions. Regardless, I'm not asking you of anything so I'll wait for MShadows to get back to me, it's his prerogative to ask the question or not.

Keishin

As has been already established, Kubo is not answering the simple direct "how big is it" question. Which is why I re-worded the question, in order to draw out an answer that will enable me to come to a conclusion through induction. If he says "it's akin to Earth" then I can safely assume it's ~planetary in size, if he says "it's akin to our universe" I can conclude it is ~universal in size, and if he says neither then I can assume that it is somewhere in between. Kubo rarely ever gives concrete black and white answers anyhow, but I don't need to be spoonfed information in order to draw comprehensive conclusions. Regardless, I'm not asking you of anything so I'll wait for MShadows to get back to me, it's his prerogative to ask the question or not.
As I already stated, a pointless question that doesn't answer anything not present in the manga already. MShadows naturally doesn't waste time on this nonsense.

Arc7Kuroi

As I already stated, a pointless question that doesn't answer anything not present in the manga already. MShadows naturally doesn't waste time on this nonsense.
You're not MShadows. If MShadows doesn't want to ask the question I'll respect his decision. But I couldn't care less about your assessment here.

Top Bottom