Klub Outside - Kubo Answers Translations

rharyx211

Not familiar with how Disney+ handles anime. Do they keep it locked up like how Netflix does, or will they actually air the episodes weekly the same day as Japan like...everything that isn't Netflix?

Also, will they censor it?

Helkor

Not familiar with how Disney+ handles anime. Do they keep it locked up like how Netflix does, or will they actually air the episodes weekly the same day as Japan like...everything that isn't Netflix?

Also, will they censor it?
If they handle Bleach the same way they do with their shows, like Star Wars and Marvel, it gonna be Weekly

Last edited:

Keishin

If they handle Bleach the same way they do with their shows, like Star Wars and Marvel, it gonna be Weekly
Problem is that it's a japanese anime so it most likely won't start when it starts airing in Jp.

Now this news got Bleach trending sigh..

MShadows

Deathbat
Kubo promised there will be no censorship, reason why it will air in a midnight slot.

Now I’m sure if Disney had any power they’d censor the fuck out of it. Pretty weird choice for the mouse to acquire this, but I’m guessing they smelled some movie and went for it.

Keishin

Isekai Ojisan is on netflix and we have one episode a week, just a example from a anime of this season.
We also have Crunchroll, or that don't count?

This is something bad?
Isekai Ojisan only has 4 episodes in 2 months.

Disney+ will most likely also release it weekly but it doesn't do simulcast if you care about Bleach when it airs in Japan, it won't drop until weeks or months later.

Helkor

Isekai Ojisan only has 4 episodes in 2 months.

Disney+ will most likely also release it weekly but it doesn't do simulcast if you care about Bleach when it airs in Japan, it won't drop until weeks or months later.
You sure? even after the soo many release date being to October? oO
Well let's hope for the best.

Keishin

You sure? even after the soo many release date being to October? oO
Well let's hope for the best.
It will release in October, you just have to watch it raw or fan subs like the OG anime. But it's not going to matter much in the long run.

TTYred

Yikes. I hope Disney won't have influence in regards to content making in the future.

Bleach getting the MCU/Star Wars treatment where they make spinoffs and powerups for characters nobody cares about would be awful.

I cannot possibly imagine most Bleach fans to be interested in a spinoff about Love or Kensei.

MShadows

Deathbat
Yikes. I hope Disney won't have influence in regards to content making in the future.

Bleach getting the MCU/Star Wars treatment where they make spinoffs and powerups for characters nobody cares about would be awful.

I cannot possibly imagine most Bleach fans to be interested in a spinoff about Love or Kensei.
They have no power. All they own is the distribution rights. All content is still created by Kubo/Studio Pierrot/Shueisha.

Helkor

Disney got the license to stream Bleach TYBW, so i am sure we are not getting TYBW anywhere else.
That is COMPLETELY different than owning the IP like they do with Marvel/Star Wars

rharyx211

Oh, I finally thought of a question for Kubo to [not] answer.

Does Kukaku's missing right arm have anything to do with Squad Zero turning their bones into Oken? Ichibe flexed his right arm when he brought up the process, and the only way to seemingly get to Reiokyu is through Kukaku's cannon. So was she a former member and lost her arm when she was demoted, or related to Squad Zero in some other way?

MShadows

Deathbat
Oh, I finally thought of a question for Kubo to [not] answer.

Does Kukaku's missing right arm have anything to do with Squad Zero turning their bones into Oken? Ichibe flexed his right arm when he brought up the process, and the only way to seemingly get to Reiokyu is through Kukaku's cannon. So was she a former member and lost her arm when she was demoted, or related to Squad Zero in some other way?
He’d probably answer that he’ll write about it at some point in the distant future, if he remembers.

T2K Baka

I'm just wondering if the Kototsu came back after Aizen destroyed it? Does it regenerate on it's own or does someone with the Reio's power have to create it?

Though I doubt that he's gonna answer it.

Commander Shunsui

What was the true history behind Komamura and his clan and their relationship with Yamamoto? Seeing as Komamura was indebted to him but his elder didn't like Komamura

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
What was the true history behind Komamura and his clan and their relationship with Yamamoto? Seeing as Komamura was indebted to him but his elder didn't like Komamura

It feels like there's so much to explore with Komamura's Clan and the Beast Realm. He needs to expand on that shit and develop Komamura's arc so it doesn't feel so depressingly short. The guy basically dooms himself to become the Beast he never wanted to be to kill Ywach and he never fucking showed up after his rematch with Bambietta.

Last edited:

Commander Shunsui

It feels like there's so much to explore with Komamura's Clan and the Beast Realm. He needs to expand on that shit and develop Komamura's arc so it doesn't feel so depressingly short. The guy basically dooms himself to become the Beast he never wanted to be to kill Ywach and he never fucking showed up.
For real. Like give me a reason to care for Komamuras dedication outside of he's doing it because he's man's best friend smh

Keishin

Komamura wanting to fight Yhwach =/= Komamura getting to fight Yhwach. It's ironic he himself falls to corruption when he spoke against it so much when it comes to Tosen.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Komamura wanting to fight Yhwach =/= Komamura getting to fight Yhwach. It's ironic he himself falls to corruption when he spoke against it so much when it comes to Tosen.

Well, yeah. That's the whole point of it. But it's obvious that his share at the last portion of the arc was cut. His last chapter had his VC carrying him saying LET'S GO FIGHT THE BAD GUY!

Did Iba decide to take a nap midway? Is that why he's training in the last chapter? Can't carry a fucking dog worth shit?

Keishin

Well, yeah. That's the whole point of it. But it's obvious that his share at the last portion of the arc was cut. His last chapter had his VC carrying him saying LET'S GO FIGHT THE BAD GUY!

Did Iba decide to take a nap midway? Is that why he's training in the last chapter? Can't carry a fucking dog worth shit?
Iba is fighting fodder quincies in the seireitei, where fodder shinigami die.

Top Bottom