kisame's power level

Shishi-O

Oda Is God
i agree with you.

but i would like to clear up kisame's power level

neiji said he hasn't seen anyone with that much power since naruto( what he said of kisame)

now you have to realize the last time neiji saw naruto was when he fought him at the chuunin exam. as a genin before naruto exhibited any tails. with some of the 9 tails power.

now we all know that jutsu used 30% of kisame's power and that is what neiji was looking at, sure. but does 3x that 30% even come close to naruto in 1 tailed form?

now considering that what if kisame's 100% is just as powerful as the 1 tailed naru, heck maybe just a bit stronger. would he be able to get up from that blow naru gave oro at the bridge of heaven

started my own thread:laugh

i'd say roughly 1,000,000 give or take a hundred thou...sometimes it really depends on what brand of scouter you use.

Tsunami no jutsu is the most unfair jutsu in Naruto. You can do nothing here. You can only die. It's like Shiki Fuujin except that after performing the user is not dead.

I see it like:

30%=KN
60%=KN1
90%=KN2
100%=above KN2 but below KN3

Than again it probably as clear cut and after every 10% his power doubles after 30%. Either way he has samehada who can take away the chakra.

0Reiatsu said:
Tsunami no jutsu is the most unfair jutsu in Naruto. You can do nothing here. You can only die.
I can think of a few Doton jutsu that could stop protect you from a tsunami. And Yamato can save himself from a tsunami with his Mokuton as well, besides Doton.

A Tsunami isn't a move created by God. It's a move created by shinobi, and it can be a move stopped by other Shinobi.

Your last line was just childish. You can't compare a tsunami to the God of Death. Fail.

I wonder why there isn't a specific measure for 'level 1' power ups? Now, from the Sasuke-Naruto fight I'm assuming that KN1-tail is roughly equal to CS2. It's mentioned a few times that CS2 = 10x power up, so KN1t pulls him up to round about that too. But it's never specified what CS1 or KN0 does - they both just seem to do general powery-uppy abilities. 'Twould be a lot easier to work out if there was a specific value for it's power-up.

What about KN2, 3, and 4? Chouji's Red Pepper pill (A 'level 3' power up) Rammed him all the way up to 100x power. So if KN works the same way, KN2 should be that level as well. If it goes up in factors of 10, does that mean KN3 = 1000x, and KN4 = 10,000x? :omg

(And if that continues, then the true nine-tails is 1,000,000,000x Naruto... and Yondaime still pwned his ass. Good Lord.)

9Tail-Hokage said:
I can think of a few Doton jutsu that could stop protect you from a tsunami. And Yamato can save himself from a tsunami with his Mokuton as well, besides Doton.

A Tsunami isn't a move created by God. It's a move created by shinobi, and it can be a move stopped by other Shinobi.

Your last line was just childish. You can't compare a tsunami to the God of Death. Fail.

i think orieatsu was joking :oh

i'd say roughly 1,000,000 give or take a hundred thou...sometimes it really depends on what brand of scouter you use.
my scouter exploded after registering 500K, it must been the old type

SSJ Kisame = 1,000,000
SSJU Kisame = 100,000,000,000 but i srealy slow
SSJ2 Kisame = 50,000,000,000

forkandspoon said:
SSJ Kisame = 1,000,000
SSJU Kisame = 100,000,000,000 but i srealy slow
SSJ2 Kisame = 50,000,000,000
so that was true huh?

i always thought that when a ninja goes ss2 his power was greater than ss bulk...

~RAGING BONER~ said:

I agree with this post 382%

~RAGING BONER~ said:

Yeah that's true.

The other time I had one of these wall-marts scouters, and I tried it on my teacher ; his powerlevel was fail. only in numbers.

?!??!??!

Total Biscuit said:
I wonder why there isn't a specific measure for 'level 1' power ups? Now, from the Sasuke-Naruto fight I'm assuming that KN1-tail is roughly equal to CS2. It's mentioned a few times that CS2 = 10x power up, so KN1t pulls him up to round about that too. But it's never specified what CS1 or KN0 does - they both just seem to do general powery-uppy abilities. 'Twould be a lot easier to work out if there was a specific value for it's power-up.

What about KN2, 3, and 4? Chouji's Red Pepper pill (A 'level 3' power up) Rammed him all the way up to 100x power. So if KN works the same way, KN2 should be that level as well. If it goes up in factors of 10, does that mean KN3 = 1000x, and KN4 = 10,000x? :omg

(And if that continues, then the true nine-tails is 1,000,000,000x Naruto... and Yondaime still pwned his ass. Good Lord.)

WTF you talkin about Willis.

Puting definate numbers on techniques and jutsu's is rediculous. It makes it incredibly corny, and then you have people like "ZOMG Kisame has a PL of 1932472 Itachi only has 1348504, that Nubbzoorr has No chanse!!!"

It was never said that CS2 = 10x power. That was only for the fatty Jiroubu. otherwise it just said it released your full potential, be it 2 times, or 1000 times your current power. (Naruto needs one of them bad boys)

Definate numbers are rediculous and have no place here. I really hope you are not serious.

0Reiatsu said:
Tsunami no jutsu is the most unfair jutsu in Naruto. You can do nothing here. You can only die. It's like Shiki Fuujin except that after performing the user is not dead.
Unless you are bijuu level Gai :nuts

We surely dont know, but... it'll be much probably. I dont see it going further than 1 tailed Naruto though.

Stronger than 1st form Freeza, but weaker than 3rd Form.

Kisame was Piccolo's body double for that fight.

~RAGING BONER~ said:
so that was true huh?

i always thought that when a ninja goes ss2 his power was greater than ss bulk...

nope SSU was stronger then SS2 but was just alot slower because your body was buled up.

Back
Top Bottom