Kisame actually outlived Itachi.

TenshiOni

How many of you can honestly say that you expected that to happen? Go back to their introduction, go back to the beginning of Part II, go back to before this fight began...

Aside from a few crazies, non-existent (at least, I've never seen a thread arguing this) prophets, and Kisame FC members, who the hell could've called this before it became apparent this was the final Sasuke vs Itachi fight?

Anyone else find this funny?

That is weird!!! I thought Kisame would die first... I wonder how Kisame will react...

Who knows...maybe Kisame is already lying on the floor, at the brink of death :pek

No seriously, I think it's funny. I'd have never thought that this would happen. :(

I think Kishi is writing himself into a corner...

But, hopefully I can mantain my faith in the man that everything will turn out okay. He has to know what he is doing, right? RIGHT?!?!? He better have thought this through....
-_-

I wonder how Kisame will react when he get the news... he won't give a crap?... or he will feel sorry for Itachi?.

I think Kishi is writing himself into a corner...

But, hopefully I can mantain my faith in the man that everything will turn out okay. He has to know what he is doing, right? RIGHT?!?!? He better have thought this through....
-_-

well, just think, Deidara out-lived Sasori. It's not always the strongest that live the longest. And at some point all of the Akatsuki members have to go down.

How many of you can honestly say that you expected that to happen? Go back to their introduction, go back to the beginning of Part II, go back to before this fight began...

Aside from a few crazies, non-existent (at least, I've never seen a thread arguing this) prophets, and Kisame FC members, who the hell could've called this before it became apparent this was the final Sasuke vs Itachi fight?

Anyone else find this funny?

Not as funny as it will be when Sasuke emerges from the premises, only to find Kisame lying at the feet of Suigetsu. :rofl:rotfl:rofl

I would have bet money on kisame dieing first,its amazing that Itachi's loyal sidekick has outlived him

Kisame will be sad,he has done alot for Itachi and judging by how kisame acted when he though tobi died...im guesing he's gona be preety sad

I did a thread a while back.
It said I would laugh SO HARD if the scene skips to Kisame lying dead on the ground haha.

Suigetsu says:
"Right after we killed him there was a huge blast of Lighting over by that mountain... Did you see that Juugo?"

(Juugo freaks out goes cursed seal and kills Suigetsu and Karin then jumps off a cliff)

Next time you see Suigetsu he's gonna be wearing shark skin boots with samehada(sp?) on his back like "sup".

Its so funny how so many people on NF always jump to conclusions before we know the whole story. Yes, he coughed up blood, yes dropped to the ground, but if Orochimaru has taught us anything...its not to count a friend out until we have confirmation that the friend is dead. I will settle for nothing less than confirmation that his heart has stopped beating or a scene of Zetsu eating his body

Its so funny how so many people on NF always jump to conclusions before we know the whole story. Yes, he coughed up blood, yes dropped to the ground, but if Orochimaru has taught us anything...its not to count a friend out until we have confirmation that the friend is dead. I will settle for nothing less than confirmation that his heart has stopped beating or a scene of Zetsu eating his body

your right he isn't confirmed to be dead yet so my answer in this thread only applies if he really is dead which im sure we will see next week

kisame > itachi is nothing new to me

everyone thought he was the nappa of the group but kisame's bijuu level skillz saved him from a nappa/yammy (bleach) like existence

I find it rather hilarious. Had anyone told me Kisame would outlive Itachi I wouldn't really take them seriously.

I agree. Unless i see zetsu or somebody take that akatsuki ring off his finger then its over

but as for kisame, way before this, i honestly thought he would killed off by gai or lee. but since that didnt happen the time they met again, im thinking kishi has plans for him. maybe a kisame/suigetsu/sai arc thing, its all about his sword.

lol... two cocks lives longer than one. :LOS

no but serious, that is kinda funny. :lmao

I wonder how Kisame will react when he get the news... he won't give a crap?... or he will feel sorry for Itachi?.

He does seem to care and respect Itachi (he seemed concerned when he thought the guy was crying, did he not?). I doubt he'll be as flippant as he was about the 'zombie twins'.

He better not die off-panel.

I doubt he'd kill off Kisame even to the end. He's a fish, why would he need to lose his cloak of immortality?

Back
Top Bottom