• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Chapter Kingdom Chapter 682 Discussion Thread

Kanki

KIG
Enjoyable chapter.

Looking forward to seeing what happens here. I think Raido will be in for a shock and will retreat once his army gets devastated. Orrrrrrrrrrr I could be overestimating the Kochou generals.

Kyourei is a lot more likeable now.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
Guys if you see your name tagged in this thread but still did not see notification do let me know.
And if I haven't tagged you at all then still let me know.
I will add your name to Tag Group.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
Hmm that Zhao General who was in charge of cliff was really a dumbass.
He literally responded with no command. A real general would have tried something. He just sat their dumbfounded.

That big Zhao General is also a moron.
Shin killed Houken and this guy thinks he would turn Shin into dog food. I half expect Shin to one shot him now.

Rei is fun character right now given she let go all of the edginess from her system. I still would be mad if Hara gave her a General head in her literal first campaign while he failed to do the same for Kyoukai. Has Kyoukai ever killed a General on panel at all ?

I am however most interested in story of this General RyuuHaku.
If Hara cares about tension factor then he actually should write RyuuHaku killing Raido. At least he should destroy Raido army. Just letting him walk into most obvious trap in history to die a quick death would be such waste of his character. Hara might as well have not bothered with whole son kidnapped plot line in that case.

8/10 Chapter overall. Very interested for next chapter.

Kanki

KIG
Hmm that Zhao General who was in charge of cliff was really a dumbass.
He literally responded with no command. A real general would have tried something. He just sat their dumbfounded.

That big Zhao General is also a moron.
Shin killed Houken and this guy thinks he would turn Shin into dog food. I half expect Shin to one shot him now.

Rei is fun character right now given she let go all of the edginess from her system. I still would be mad if Hara gave her a General head in her literal first campaign while he failed to do the same for Kyoukai. Has Kyoukai ever killed a General on panel at all ?

I am however most interested in story of this General RyuuHaku.
If Hara cares about tension factor then he actually should write RyuuHaku killing Raido. At least he should destroy Raido army. Just letting him walk into most obvious trap in history to die a quick death would be such waste of his character. Hara might as well have not bothered with whole son kidnapped plot line in that case.

8/10 Chapter overall. Very interested for next chapter.
I think the one on the cliff is just a strategist to the Pig general.

Zoro

Omae wa mou...shindeiru
The enemy general on the hill is going to be the victim of Shin's first kill after reaching General rank...dam, that fat pig is gonna get one-shotted. I'm hyped. I hope for another Gaku'ei level kill and it'd shock them all.

:hhh

and that dude that got killed and hanged on the tree, sad him, cuz two spears went through his balls.

Cichy

>Seem like the tides of battle are already turning. The Buddha dude is about to get sliced by Shin and Ryuuhaku have recklessly rushed into an ambush. Don't think any of Kanki's men are dying here.

>That was pretty cool double page with Shin riding the cliff.

>It's been a while since we had a new mace user. Curious how strong Gakuhaku actually is.

Cichy

Has Kyoukai ever killed a General on panel at all ?
She killed Ryuutou and also one minor Wei general. Usually her job is just sweeping the soldiers and doing the support, so she doesn't get many big kills.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
I think the one on the cliff is just a strategist to the Pig general.
Really?
I must have remembered it wrong then. :hmm
I thought he was a General.
Even if he is just a Strategist for Fat General, he should have done something.
We have seen Ten giving orders and trying to salvage situation even when she herself was being attacked. This dude just sat there.
So lame.
She killed Ryuutou and also one minor Wei general. Usually her job is just sweeping the soldiers and doing the support, so she doesn't get many big kills.
Yeah I forgot Ryuutou .
Even then Hara had her get injured by that wire trap before. Kyoukai should have killed him on that night itself. :tomasulk

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
And one thing I kept thinking while reading chapter is that everyone apparently has Byakugan. :haha
Ten reacted as soon as Kanto successfully climbed the cliff. Telescopic eyesight was everywhere in this chapter.

Great Potato

I get the impression that the Kanki army may come to regret killing Ryuuhaku's son, they may have pissed off someone powerful this time.

Hopefully there's more to Kanki's strategy than this, since that scene with Ogiko and Raido made it look like he had something major cooked up, and kidnapping and killing this guy's son as the big plan so he blindly rushes into an ambush would be an underwhelming payoff to that.

Shunsuiju

Hopefully there's more to Kanki's strategy than this, since that scene with Ogiko and Raido made it look like he had something major cooked up, and kidnapping and killing this guy's son as the big plan so he blindly rushes into an ambush would be an underwhelming payoff to that.
Maybe we can expect more of these types of tactics as apart of Kanki's grand strategy.

Kanki

KIG
I get the impression that the Kanki army may come to regret killing Ryuuhaku's son, they may have pissed off someone powerful this time.

I thought that this was Raido acting independent of Kanki's strategy. He found the son of the General after Ogiko had left the scene and Raido/Kanki have had no contact since.

Zeit

★★★★★
I like the way Hara keeps showing Shin reacting to the flow of battle like he's reading it.

Feels like Raizou's about to get his shit pushed in as well.

Pliskin

The Zhao leadership is all suicidal in one way or another.

Giving the guy 2 panels till Shin bisects him.

Sherlōck

High Functioning Sociopath
And the Shin underestimation continues.

This is what happens when main characters take out strong, powerful opponent too early in the series. No matter how threatening he makes the next opponent we know he is just a scrub compared to the previous one. So there is no tension.

Kanki

KIG
And the Shin underestimation continues.

This is what happens when main characters take out strong, powerful opponent too early in the series. No matter how threatening he makes the next opponent we know he is just a scrub compared to the previous one. So there is no tension.

To be fair, Rinbukun thought he could beat Ouki, so did Shoumou. As an isolated case, I have no issue with this one.

But on the whole, the new gen need to be getting far more respect than they are.

Kanki

KIG
I think Shin and the guy will duel, round 1 will go to the General since Shin tends to lose the first few hits. I expect it to get interrupted somehow though because I don't think Shin will take him out so early and yet I would be a bit surprised if the guy is a genuine beast i.e above the likes of Rinbukun.

I don't think Shin low diffs a guy like Rinbukun, who I am using as a comparison.

Sherlōck

High Functioning Sociopath
To be fair, Rinbukun thought he could beat Ouki, so did Shoumou. As an isolated case, I have no issue with this one.

But on the whole, the new gen need to be getting far more respect than they are.

ShouMou was an idiot with 78 intelligence.

RBK was strong, from a different era and from Chu where competition is tougher. Also the only reference they had of Qin6 was the strongest of them getting beat and turn tail

Yo Tan Wa

Lord of Death
Raido, that probably wasn't wise. Kanki warning beforehand raise red flags.

Shin vs that bald dude, i dont think it is going to be so easy as some think.

These Generals hadn't yet had their hypes. I guess it's time.

Tenma

hindsight is 2020
I get the impression the bait with the Zhao general's son was Raido's own initiative, its too crude and straightforward to have been Kanki's. Not sure if it will backfire.

That Gakuhaku fatass is probably going to get oneshotted in a Shoumou parallel lmao

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
It is possible that this was all Raido's doing because there are hundred better plans than just killing hostage and hoping enemy purposefully walks into ambush.

Kanki would have to be idiot to use something this basic.

Really hoping this Zhao General RyuuHaku does not disappoint. I wanna see Zhao Generals to actually back their big talk.

Top Bottom