• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

PC PS5 XBSX PS4 King of Fighters XV - Featuring Terry Bogard from the Super Smash Bros. Series

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Like, Isla has like 6 or 7 colors on her design and yet she manages to have a surprisingly clear pallete since they're spread out almost evenly throughout her entire character, even through small details like her paint stains. The only thing that's a bust is that fucking tribal tattoo, it ain't the 2000's anymore. That shit was never cool. A tramp stamp would've been better.

Still, she shows that you can be super busy visually and still look good. I definitely prefer the old style of KoF design though.

Last edited:

Haohmaru

The Legendary Samurai

Terry looking good. Definitely my main man.
İ don't like the fact that you can use that guard break move in combo's. That shit is so broken. İt basically resets the whole combo.

best kof mc is back, and the drip is hd this time

gotta

say

it is

way superior to the kof14 version

and his fighting style combines elements from his kof 99, 2001, 2002 um and kof 13 fighting style, it's lit

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Whoa, they're remastering 98UM with new balance and extra characters + rollback netcode? Code Mystics should be given a fucking award for making SNK realize that rollback is a must after their modern shitty online setups.

Haohmaru

The Legendary Samurai
At the end of KOF 97, Chris, Shermie, and Yashiro took part in the tournament to resurrect Orochi. This led to the three dying in the process. The KOF XV backstory for the trio reveals that the three were in a dark space. That is, until they were ripped from it by hands. The three discuss what happened and how they will take advantage of it. After seeing Shun’ei’s image in a magazine, the group decides to do more at the next tournament. Though there is also some talk of getting the band back together.

İ guess this explains it

Haohmaru

The Legendary Samurai
Dude Heidern looks and plays dope as fuck in this game. One of the best upgrades in character design and gameplay I've seen in this game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom