Kiba vs. Temari

Sakumo said:
Kiba said "The Sand...I wouldn't want any part of them".
Good point.

hmmmm.... Temari has a great long range game that defends and attacks at the same time. If she seen a Garouga coming, Likely b/c she'd keep her distance, she may be able to blow a gust of wind mixed w/chakra to slow kiba down.

My vote is for Temari.

temari pre time and post
we don't know what Kiba can do Post-timeskip, Shut up. as for the match at hand, Kiba seemed pretty scared of the sand Guys....doesn't mean Temari isn't around his Level though....I vote Temari With Moderate diffecultly (I do reckon to understand she still has a summon on her Hands)

Oyasumi said:
temari pre time and post
It's stupid to compare characters who haven't shown any of their abilities post time-skip. Neither Kiba nor Temari have done so. Anyhow, pre time-skip, I'd say Kiba, with a lot of difficulty. If he can manage to perform Garouga quickly enough, then he might be saved.

Kiba with difficult.
This is a 2 vs 1 situation, Kiba and Akamaru are pretty fast, at least one of them could reach Temari and hit her if she uses wind jutsus, and she's not as good in close combat as Kiba.

Scuba-Kiba said:
It's stupid to compare characters who haven't shown any of their abilities post time-skip. Neither Kiba nor Temari have done so. Anyhow, pre time-skip, I'd say Kiba, with a lot of difficulty. If he can manage to perform Garouga quickly enough, then he might be saved.
that's cute & all but Garuuga isn't Kiba's Only Ace Jutsu...let's not forget he can Power himself up with the Man-Beast clone & confuse Temari with the the Man-beast effect, hell If she gets Nailed with gatsuga this Match is Locked...What I'm trying to say is Temari's Range-Advantage is the Inuzuka's ultimate death wish, & with that said Temari's Summon animal could rip a forest apart...agasint the two-headed wolf all this would do is Most likly slow kiba down, which Temari can use to Escape the force of Garuuga. also the Bitch is a much better stradegist then Him...Over-all I geuss temari...

Last edited:
acid said:
that's cute & all but Garuuga isn't Kiba's Only Ace Jutsu...let's not forget he can Power himself up with the Man-Beast effect & confuse Temari with the the Man-beast Clone, hell If she gets Nailed with gatsuga this Match is Locked...What I'm trying to say is Temari's Range Advantage is the Inuzuka's ultimate death wish, & with that said Temari's Summon animal could rip a forest apart...agasint the two-headed wolf all this would do is Most likly slow kiba down, which Temari can use to Escape the force of Garuuga. also the Bitch is a much better stradegist then Him...
Wow, try re-organizing that statement and picking a side. Have fun!

Hmm... This is a good one. But I'll say Kiba because I believe that his speed is enough to get close to her. And even if she does hit him or Akamaru, the other one will be fine to attack. Sigh, my heart isn't in this one, oh well.

Doesnt Temari have a Summon did you guys see what that did to Tayuya? If she lets him transform with Akamaru then there is a prob.

Doesnt Temari have a Summon did you guys see what that did to Tayuya? If she lets him transform with Akamaru then there is a prob.
normally Characters in the narutoworld with a summon have a Dicent chance of High-power & Graditude...

Tough battle. If Kiba and Akamaru manage to outrun Temari, Akamaru would be enabled to use his "dynamic marking." That would buy enough time to use Garouga. Actually, from what I saw with Sakon & Ukon, that pee was really acidic; it could possibly be over for Temari if she's hit with it.

Great explanation...

I go with Kiba and Akamaru, because if one goes straight at her, she can attack them, and then the other can attack from above, and from watching her against Sasuke I don't think she has much stamina.

my theory is that Kiba's tsuuga move can cut through Temari's wind attacks. I mean Kiba turns into a bullet/tornado when he performs his move. So he's areodynamic (Wow I know I spelt that wrong! XD) Thus cutting through air.

i know it a good fight but kiba got real strong now and if he use his 2 headed wolf which i real strong

kiba lose to that twin guy cuz he was the strongest in the 4 sound

Back
Top Bottom