• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Kerrigan vs Palpatine

Status
Not open for further replies.

XImpossibruX

I'm working.
I remember some talk about FTL Kerrigan off some telepathy shenanigans over galactic distances, but I'm sketchy about it. Both can mind-rape pretty well, so I'll just ignore that.

But inclined to believe that Sidious' Force storm >> Psionic Storm. Plus with the Force being omnipresent, he can basically rip her open from the inside. And if Zeratul can cut her up, he could most likely do the same. Way more DC and versatility, unless i'm missing something.

Stermor

I remember some talk about FTL Kerrigan off some telepathy shenanigans over galactic distances, but I'm sketchy about it. Both can mind-rape pretty well, so I'll just ignore that.

But inclined to believe that Sidious' Force storm >> Psionic Storm. Plus with the Force being omnipresent, he can basically rip her open from the inside. And if Zeratul can cut her up, he could most likely do the same. Way more DC and versatility, unless i'm missing something.

current kerrigan travels faster then starships, she also pretty much dominated a guy who could control zerg and protoss from a different dimension.. plus all kinds of other whacky stuff

kerrigan should have zero problems defeating any jedi or sith.

Orochibuto

Does this takes in count DE Sidious? Because he stomps.

If you have it as the most powerful version of pre-death Palps, Kerrigan might win.

Gig

Palpatine can telekinetically move and lift 19 kilometer long star destroyers. I honestly don't think he will have problems with the 50ft woman here.

Stermor

can somebody explain why sidious wins? i really don't see what he can do against kerrigan who can just fuck him over a dimension away..

Crimson Dragoon

current kerrigan travels faster then starships

really now?

she also pretty much dominated a guy who could control zerg and protoss from a different dimension.. plus all kinds of other whacky stuff

Palpatine before receiving his power-up from DE mindfucked the population of Byss, which was about 18 billion or so and by virtue of being the most powerful Sith, is superior to UnuThul who has the mental power of the entire Killik hivemind

kerrigan should have zero problems defeating any jedi or sith.

not from what you've posted

Tranquil Fury

The Only Thing I know
can somebody explain why sidious wins? i really don't see what he can do against kerrigan who can just fuck him over a dimension away..

In what way?Depending on which canon and incarnation of Sidious, he can defend himself from those things. He can sense disturbances through astral realm and across inter galactic distances(he has choked Dooku from lightyears and has sith sorcery he used on Yoda briefly in TCW). He can exist as a ghost(and still be potent) to a point in Dark Empire his spirit needed to be restrained in the nether realm by an army of Jedi spirits.

Be more specific on what she can do.

Fang

Titan

>who can just fuck him over a dimension away

That's not remotely impressive to him.

Stermor

In what way?Depending on which canon and incarnation of Sidious, he can defend himself from those things. He can sense disturbances through astral realm and across inter galactic distances(he has choked Dooku from lightyears and has sith sorcery he used on Yoda briefly in TCW). He can exist as a ghost(and still be potent) to a point in Dark Empire his spirit needed to be restrained in the nether realm by an army of Jedi spirits.

Be more specific on what she can do.

astral realm really isn't the same as a different dimension.

she actually outsped terran and protoss warships in seconds..

kerrigan as a xel naga crushed a guy who could control all protoss (quite powerful pyschics in their own right) and the zerg.. from another dimension. kerrigan was stronger then him in everything to the point of casually destroying him.

she used a energy beam to destroy amon who's pretty much continent sized. in game she pretty much one shots entire fleets with it.

xel naga's are not really physical, they can create an avatar as a physical body. destroying it means nothing.

pretty much nothing sidious can do would really hurt kerrigan. and considering her energy beam could hurt a xel naga i'm pretty sure it will hit sidious ghost aswell.

Fang

Titan
Stermor usually has no idea what he's talking about so that's a positive sign when it comes to StarCraft and Star Wars

Stermor

Stermor usually has no idea what he's talking about so that's a positive sign when it comes to StarCraft and Star Wars

Its fine if you don't want to believe me. i know how hard you get for star wars... but i suggest you play through the last few missions of starcraft and see for yourself..

Fang

Titan
I'm sure whatever you just said is a fancy way of admitting what I said earlier being that Kerrigan loses, so good to know.

Tranquil Fury

The Only Thing I know
astral realm really isn't the same as a different dimension.

Yes it is, ignoring the blanket statement you made that will vary from fiction to fiction, various fictions(including Starwars) treat the mental/astral stuff as on another plane of existence. Force users operate on physical and psychic level.

kerrigan as a xel naga crushed a guy who could control all protoss (quite powerful pyschics in their own right) and the zerg.. from another dimension. kerrigan was stronger then him in everything to the point of casually destroying him

Why don't you specify what those protoss can do besides saying "powerful psychic". Palpatine has put the population of Byss into a dream like state via telepathy, not to mention almost any power used by Jedi/Sith is psychic, powerful psychic is blanket statement as Palpatine is beyond many "powerful psychics" in his own verse.

she used a energy beam to destroy amon who's pretty much continent sized. in game she pretty much one shots entire fleets with it.

Palpatine can oneshot entire fleets and raze the planet of his choosing with wormholes.

Not commenting on who wins(Nu canon Sidious would lose though but no comment on Legends), just correcting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom