Manga Kengan Ashura

Yox

Sad that the chapter was named after Hatsumi and Rei and we barely got any from them. Hope we get more from them, considering the trained together and with the Wu clan no less. They had to have some crazy improvements

Edward is OP

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Ehhh...so is Edward the strongest guy in the series so far? Kanoh and Raian should be around evenly matched and Edward is blitzing and wrecking him like nothing without his removal.

Prime Erioh beating Edward my foot.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Kanoh and Raian should be around evenly matched

Nothing Raian has ever done makes me believe hes Fang tier

Offscreening (but also losing to, he literally never 100%s him) a weaker version of Ohma than the one who fought Lolong isn’t enough for that to me tbh

I wont buy Fang tier Raian until he earns it

This coattail riding bullshit keeping him relevant is super old now

Dude needs to do something against a KNOWN quantity

Tho I feel like Im beating a dead horse at this point as Ive been saying this for months

Shadowlord123

In retrospect, Raian was very lucky Edward didn't choose to enter the Purgatory tournament instead of Alan. He would have unironically been the Alan of that fight :lmao

convict

He who Greets with Fire

Nothing Raian has ever done makes me believe hes Fang tier

Offscreening (but also losing to, he literally never 100%s him) a weaker version of Ohma than the one who fought Lolong isn’t enough for that to me tbh

I wont buy Fang tier Raian until he earns it

This coattail riding bullshit keeping him relevant is super old now

Dude needs to do something against a KNOWN quantity

Tho I feel like Im beating a dead horse at this point as Ive been saying this for months

But Edward isn't a known quantity against relevant fighters either. He is beating up an old timer and another unknown with Raian.

If Raian powers up or something and ends up beating Edward you will just end up saying Edward is weak then and Raian didn't beat someone known.

Yox

It's funny because both Erioh and Wu Xing are being more useful against the Worm and Edward than Raian :catskully Though I imagine this is setting up Raian's "comeback" against Edward.

Also how potentially stronger do you guys think Rei and Hatsumi got? We're talking possible Wu techniques and interchange of Rashin style and Akido between Rei and Hatsumi ?

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon ^ (learn some history) Hoe
Ehhh...so is Edward the strongest guy in the series so far? Kanoh and Raian should be around evenly matched and Edward is blitzing and wrecking him like nothing without his removal.

Prime Erioh beating Edward my foot.
Erioh is comparable to Raian at 85+ years old

Compare a 85 year old man to a 35 year old in a fight and erioh should have been a fuckbeast

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Erioh is comparable to Raian at 85+ years old

Compare a 85 year old man to a 35 year old in a fight and erioh should have been a fuckbeast

This is not real life man although of course there is obvious weakening. And he is far more intelligent but overall in a 1 on 1 fight in the ring I don’t think it would be very close.

Zhen Chan

This is not real life man although of course there is obvious weakening. And he is far more intelligent but overall in a 1 on 1 fight in the ring I don’t think it would be very close.
Age weakness is still a thing in kengan

Rei's grandfather was faster than current rei in his prime and is currently slower than rei

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Age weakness is still a thing in kengan

Rei's grandfather was faster than current rei in his prime and is currently slower than rei

Yeah age is definitely a significant factor and he is clearly weaker than he was. But it is mitigated a bit by the fictional nature and also by the fact that he is more cunning, experienced, and wise than he used to be

Jackalinthebox

Erioh said him & Xing Wu together were weaker than Eddie, but claimed in his prime he’d be stronger than Eddie individually. Ed also said Erioh might have killed him if he was still in his prime.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
But Edward isn't a known quantity
Thats my point
If Raian powers up or something and ends up beating Edward you will just end up saying Edward is weak
Well no

I wouldn’t say hes weak

All I would say then is exactly what Im saying now

That Raian hasnt shown anything to warrant being Fang tier in my eyes yet

Beating a guy like Ed would be cool n all but its a limbo feat really

Zhen Chan

Thats my point

Well no

I wouldn’t say hes weak

All I would say then is exactly what Im saying now

That Raian hasnt shown anything to warrant being Fang tier in my eyes yet

Beating a guy like Ed would be cool n all but its a limbo feat really
He literally ripped a man in half and has a winning record against ohma

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
He literally ripped a who in half
Sure
has a winning record against ohma
Barely as of their last tally

And the gap is next to nothing with Ohma growing way faster than Raian, add to that Karla implying Ohma may be better now

Like I said I just dont feel comfortable at all with top tier Raian till he does something on screen that merits it

Im not gonna deny the story clearly tries to portray him at that level but its doing a bad job of properly conveying it to me

Altiora Night

Demonsbane
Ed's a beast — dude's fighting with brute strength alone and was still overwhelming his adversaries, whether they were armed or not.

Raian likely passed the fuck out, which is why he didn't even appear in this chapter. :lmao

Ayala

How does...the world appear to you?
This dude is broken, though i don't get why Xing could surprise stab him in the neck this time. Eddy showed he could sense him coming since he tried this shit chapters before and failed.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
So according to Muteba, Ed > Released Raian + 2 other Released Kures + Erioh + Wu clan head

Even together they are deemed as "having the lower hand"

Thats honestly a yikes if true

Zhen Chan

So according to Muteba, Ed > Released Raian + 2 other Released Kures + Erioh + Wu clan head

Even together they are deemed as "having the lower hand"

Thats honestly a yikes if true
Hes litterally giving them the hands rn, its not even a guess its facts

Altiora Night

Demonsbane
OK so Ed vs Beard who we got?
Ed has the clear upper hand in terms of physical strength & speed, but that's about it so far since we haven't seen him fight as much as we did with Kuroki.

For all we know, he may some techniques in store.

Dude's been ragdolling armed fighters stacking Removal and a presumed top-tier fighter in Raian.

He's for sure among the strongest; that's undeniable.

Yox

:mjlol

Guess Edward isn't that much stronger than Raian. We finally got that fair 1v1 with both tired and hurt Raian and Edward, people were asking for :kobeha

convict

He who Greets with Fire
:mjlol :mjlol

There it is.

Ain't no one one Earth who can make my boy Raian a bitch.

And remember Edward was hyped to be possibly stronger than the "other intruder" who fodderized Muteba by Muteba himself.

Top Bottom