• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manga Kengan Ashura

Donquixote Doflamingo

Master Puppeteer
Oh i forgot R.I.P muteba hopefully the crazy doctor can save your life. Niko is S tier you should of known you were gonna get your cheeks clapped.

Also i get that Fei is not the Tigers Vessel its ohma which we all knew, buf its pretty disapointed that out of the 3 big bads that were shown at the end of Ashura one is dead, Edward is probably gonna die to, and Xia is B tier so who cares.

Fei should of stuck around longer

Beast

Probably higher than a kite
Of course Ohma is the tigers vessel.

And don’t worry guys, My nigha Double Lz is gonna bring the excitement we've all been waiting for.

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Took a 23 chapter break to let them pile up and I am glad I did. I enjoyed Akoya's match and the writer's match was ok enough but man Terashi vs Okubo sucked ass.

Enjoying Waka of course what a beast he is. And finally time for Lolong. He has been hyped up for so long so hopefully he lives up to it. But Ohma can't lose his re-introduction fight of course.

I wonder what would happen if Waka fights current Julius.

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon ^ (learn some history) Hoe
Took a 23 chapter break to let them pile up and I am glad I did. I enjoyed Akoya's match and the writer's match was ok enough but man Terashi vs Okubo sucked ass.

Enjoying Waka of course what a beast he is. And finally time for Lolong. He has been hyped up for so long so hopefully he lives up to it. But Ohma can't lose his re-introduction fight of course.

I wonder what would happen if Waka fights current Julius.
He loses

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Tbh we didnt get a good match out of Waka that shows how hes grown as a fighter

Aside from "lel niko counters" we dont have a gauge for him

Fei was a monster and completely styled on him

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Yeah match was just Waka surviving via durability and then Fei gassing out at the end causing the tie. Waka was getting wrecked all fight. With that said, the looming threat of his blast core did hold a shroud over the fight.

I agree I've been more impressed by Julius than Waka for now

Last edited:

Beast

Probably higher than a kite
The mightiest man Rolon!

told you guys My nigha double Lz is the strongest.

I hope we get a good fight, but I’m not so sure.

luffy no haki

World Enemy - The Gluttony
I mean nobody in this manga actually looks their nationality.

How many kengan fighters from japan actually look japanese? Ohma, the ohma simp and that one short guy from the first series at best?

Zhen Chan

How many kengan fighters from japan actually look japanese? Ohma, the ohma simp and that one short guy from the first series at best?
Waka is literally a white man yet suppoaed to be japanese

Gao and saw pang are pretty accurate but then you have Bando

baski

Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru!!!!

Eh. I think you could make the argument that most of the Japanese fighters would pass for "Japanese" as typically shown in battle manga, but you're right that appearance doesn't mean that much in this manga.

Also I read on the reddit discussion thread that Donaire is a well-known name in the Phillipines, so I don't have any doubt now.

Yox

Ain't no fucking way this man Rolon smaller then Nicholas :obamalaugh

Ohma in action already showing improvements, love to see it :bury.

Rei :hhh and Hatsumi are back LETS GOOOOO

Zhen Chan

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I just realized. Lolong has been drawn the same height as jurota who's like 6'6 and wide as a fridge

but hes shorter than nicholas and only 2kg more than ohma

Daro what the fuck are you doing

Yox

I sincerely believe hes pulling numbers out his ass chapter by chapter
I really don't care anymore for canon height/weight numbers, like no way this man telling me Rolon this muscle man is smaller then Nicholas and Ohma who looks even more jacked got lighter in weight :kobeha

Top Bottom