• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manga Kengan Ashura

baski

Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru!!!!
Yeah sure Liu, "Friendship" :mjpls:

Nitoku winning this match would be such a trasvesty. Fuck him for this performance.

Altiora Night

Demonsbane
That muthafucka ain't going down.

Though he took a lot of damage already.

This should be over by next chapter or the one after that at most.

baski

I think Nitoku is gonna win.

He hasent had his flashback yet
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. Everybody has said otherwise in this chapter but Liu's hits don't seem to matter at all in this fight. It feels like we're all just waiting for whatever trick Nitoku will pull out to get the win.

I'm dunno if he'll get a flashback though. He's been presented as a straight man with no reason for fighting besides paying the bills.

Altiora Night

Demonsbane
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. Everybody has said otherwise in this chapter but Liu's hits don't seem to matter at all in this fight.
Kanoh brought up Toku's durability and he definitely knows what he's talking about, given the fact he fought him in the past.

He likely had his fair share of trouble in bringing him down too.

baski

Kanoh brought up Toku's durability and he definitely knows what he's talking about, given the fact he fought him in the past.

He likely had his fair share of trouble in bringing him down too.
Oh it's not that I don't buy it. It's just a shitty way to treat Liu for me. Even with durable characters you don't get the impression their opponents won't ever take them down. With this fight I feel zero sense of urgency with regards to Liu landing a hit.

Donquixote Doflamingo

Master Puppeteer
I am kind of salty tbh.

Why couldn't every fight be like this?

Idk if the author just didn't feel like giving full effort or he maybe felt like trying something different but this tournament is a joke compared to Kengan Ashura. It had plenty of potential and i was not expecting every fight to be Agito vs Kuroki level or anything but most of these fights could of been a lot better.

Falcon vs Rhito
Juluis vs Toa
Agito vs Tian

Were OK

Nitoku vs Liu is the only fight i would say is good.

The rest have been mediocre to put it nicely aka trash.

I am kind of salty tbh.

Idk if the author just didn't feel like giving full effort or he maybe felt like trying something different but this tournament is a joke compared to Kengan Ashura. It had plenty of potential and i was not expecting every fight to be Agito vs Kuroki level or anything but most of these fights could of been a lot better.

Falcon vs Rhito
Juluis vs Toa
Agito vs Tian

Were OK

Honestly Id say Falcons fight was trash

And I think you’re underestimating Kanohs scrap, I thought that was pretty good as well

Tho I mostly agree

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon Coon Hoe
I am kind of salty tbh.

Falcon vs Rhito
Juluis vs Toa
Agito vs Tian

Were OK

Falcoln Rihito
Jurota Hayami
Lui Nitoku

The 3 good fights imo

Naiden vs Ryuki and Frenchie vs Aokya almost made it but went too short

honestly Agitos fight was alot of nothing. It started to inject hype and then just ended. Wet fart imo

Kamina.

Ruler of the Tower
Outside of Nadian vs Ryuki most of the fights have been mediocre with a few good moments thrown in.

Liu just irritates me but the fight has been good from start to now imo.

Altiora Night

Demonsbane
Kanoh vs Lu Tian was my favorite so far.

Toku vs Liu is turning out pretty alright, but that is in comparison to most of the previous fights in the tournament. It's more a case of most of the previous ones being average or below average that this one is automatically looking better in comparison.

Jean Luc vs Akoya was alright too, but there should have been a victor instead of what he had.

Last edited:

baski

Yeah this fight is Ok but doesn't hit like the ones in Kengan Ashura.

Is Sambo really that useless of a martial art that you'd have to rely on "let him cut flesh so I can break bones" so much? Damn Nitoku

Top Bottom